Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elvisgirl

I usually am able to just read here and get comfort that there are many people that feel the same way about these morons but each time I see another child safety or neglect issue it soooooo winds me up that nothing seems to be done about them. I work in education and we do so much training on child protection. We are always being told to report anything no matter how small because there might be several other reports that on their own do not ring any alarms but together they are deafening. Even if you only start listing things about them for the past year there are too many things that should be making people responsible sit up and take notice.
just a few things that would make a child protection report .....
Removing children from school
Isolating them from friends and family
Inappropriate clothing for the season or activity
Inappropriate footwear for the season or activity
Allowing your children to watch things inappropriate for their age (even things like twilight)
Not having an appropriate diet
Tellling your children they have an illness (mental or physical) when they don’t.
Ignoring medical issues and not seeking medical attention when needed ( Jace’s eye issues, Isla’s allergic reaction just this week and there are lots more)
Allowing dangerous behaviour ( running around a landing that has an open stairway, sitting on or climbing up to windows that are not locked, allowing a toddler to play in the bathroom unattended, letting a toddler play unattended upstairs for an extended period of time)
Using car seats incorrectly or not at all when required by law.
Allowing children to be unattended online for extended periods of time.
Allowing sexualised behaviour ( even just miming to “do you want to see me naked, naked naked” online publicly at 14)
This is just a small sample and doesn’t even take into account things that have happened previously.
As parents we have all made mistakes but when you can catalogue something every day with evidence there is something seriously wrong.
I know if they had been students at my school even after being taken out we would still have been speaking to people about our concerns for these children.
sorry for the long post but their absolute moronic behaviour and neglectful parenting drives me insane. It takes all my control not to comment on their videos what complete c*nts they are. 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
They’ve been moving stuff for weeks and still have boxes in the garage and a trampoline and slide in their buyers new house. Oh and forgot to take the washing machine? I’d be absolutely seething if I bought a house and it wasn’t empty and ready to go

• Wow
Reactions: 42

Ghost82

Chatty Member
FFS! At this point I’m struggling to see who’s more disgusting creepy or Sarah for letting him get away with it. It’s all very concerning and why YouTube let him continue is beyond me.
She really is just as bad as he is because she’s letting him get away with it. The woman baffles me. Pack his bags and kick the cunt out.

The control chris has in that house is plain for everyone to see. It’s ridiculous how he controls all the money. I know Sarah gets a lot of stick for spending but have you seen how much chris spends on himself? He must of bought four or five pairs of expensive skates along with all the shit for his caravan while she’s smuggling £2 t-shirts out of primark and saying chris will kill her for buying a couple of plants from a door salesman which she couldn’t even pay for because the creepy flump had his bank card and she has no cash. How the fuck is that piece of shit the only one with a card? 🙄

Sarah grow a fucking backbone. Get your own bank card and protect your children’s money before that wanker spends it all and send that useless turd packing. Your children deserve better than that. You are their mother so start acting like it. Imagine allowing that ugly little Nicky looking thing to still live in your house and treat you like a doormat after knowing what he gets up to when he’s pretending he’s off skating. No amount of money or a big new house makes up for what he is doing. Show your daughters what it means to be a strong independent woman and get rid. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Anyone else also hear her say about Chris screaming about all the water because the kitchen would get water bubbles in? Definitely no real marble eh love?

• Haha

Disneyfan24

I wonder how long it will be until Sarah starts finding faults with the house and starts whining about it. She'll never be happy there. Let's face it as soon as foreign travel is permitted the chav pad will be left to collect dust as the council princess, prince prickalot and the infamous 5 will be off travelling in the super duper chavavan of dreams complete with LED lights! WHOOO HOOOOO!!

• Haha

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Happy first weekend in your new dream home Inghams. Why does this stuff always come out when they have just been bragging

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
Just googled baby and me to see if she’s added her proper business information yet (she hasn’t)

but trust pilot reviews came up too. So many people buying these blankets on payment plans. It’s so sad that she is taking advantage
If you have to have payment plans for blankets, you're charging too much. How she feels happy with her business, I'll never know.

• Angry

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
OMG! People move in a day because they're not doing it on the cheap by hire van and continuously buying MORE to move!

They cut the strangest corners - or more likely, Creepy doesn't want ACTUAL men around who might know who he is and what he's done.

• Haha
It is just too big! Looks like the kind of thing I'd have made on the Sims back in the day before realising how small furniture was. Fair enough if you need 6 bedrooms or whatever but it looks like theirs are double the size of a normal room. Gonna look great with a single IKEA wardrobe :sneaky:

• Haha

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Anyone else think they are going to have more trouble with Isla? The 2 older girls upstairs together, sharing a bathroom, she stuck down with her parents and Jace, she is going to feel more left out, probably why her eyes were red, from crying, not suncream.

• Sad

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
So, they knew the day they came back from Center Parcs that they had 4 days to move so Sarah thought shopping every single day was a good use of her time!!

What removal company does not bring a vehicle large enough to fit all boxes, garden equipment etc in!! Something tells me that the things left were meant to be moved by Chris but his serious problem with time management meant he didn’t manage to get them to new house. Sarah did say previously that removal company was for furniture and large items. Honestly nothing this family does or says makes any sense or is the truth whatsoever!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

leni18

VIP Member
Isla is going to have even more mental health problems with Esme and Isabelle upstairs with their bigger rooms and shared bathrooms, she is already seems more babyish and is spending a lot of time (from what the vlogs show) playing with Jace, She is really going to struggle when baby is born, will probably have to entertain Jace a lot.
That grass will never grow with a dog and the kids on it, and if it does can't wait to see Chris mowing it!! They got so much money they should put Astro turf down, can have the kids playing out on it all year then.
Too be fair isla looks really happy and may of wanted to be on same floor as her parents so may of worked out for her. Don't forget she has her very own luxury bathroom (well until Jace and the baby get bigger and she has to share it). I think they've put everything into this house including school fees and children's money hoping that this house can big up views but people don't like show offs and will switch off. Esme has gone from not wanting on vlogs constantly to really showing off, always wanting to be on camera, this house has really gone to her head and what's with her really strong leeds accent recently. All of them are fake and don't even know who they are. Might have a big house but my word they are all mucked up and strange. Even Jace isn't natural he's well and truly moulded, closing eyes for everything performing like a monkey. What a life. Truly damn awful. They were happier in their rented house and so down to earth. I reckon Chris was unfaithful in their last home and that's why Sarah grew to hate it. There was no stalker.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

BlahBlahBlah

What an utter disgrace of a parent that she thought it was ok for a 2 year old to play alone in the bathroom with the taps at the sink. He could really have burnt himself badly. What morons. If she feels ok to film him doing that on camera the mind boggles what they let him get up to when they aren’t filming.

• Sad

Kimmy K

Also to add to my earlier post...Chris said he could see hills when he was looking out of the balcony at the motorway....I live about 15 minutes from here and it’s one of the flattest areas you could live! 😂

• Haha