Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
Just watching the vlog filmed on 18th Dec (hate giving them more views) He wasn’t in the vlog all day! Appeared at 7pm in Leeds in the dark and very out of breath. Said he’d been skating all day. Where have we heard that before? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 61

Neck lace

VIP Member
Blimey, looks like he's been up to no good again 😮😮. And a vulnerable girl too. Just spotted these on twitter.

Blimey, looks like he's been up to no good again 😮😮. And a vulnerable girl too. Just spotted these on twitter.
Can anyone screenshot the letter between this person and Sarah better than me? My phone is so rubbish. Sorry that the screenshots are in the wrong order too.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 59

Charmball

VIP Member
Also, what is their obsession with having a sofa in every room? That house is going to look like a DFS showroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Charmball

VIP Member
So she spends the whole vlog bragging about the house, the tat she has purchased and then has the absolutely indecency to tag Azaylia Cain on the end as an afterthought.

And on top of that say she doesn’t think it would be right to say how happy she is and show off the Pylon Palace after finding out the news - don’t worry Sarah, you had already done all that anyway. You just threw her in afterwards to try and make yourself look like you actually cared.

I thought she was a c**t before; I think she’s an even bigger one now.

• Sad
Reactions: 58

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Someone might have said this already.

When Sarah referred to the movers as working so so hard and they'd be going since before 9am and hadn't stopped except for food. Like a real job then? Newsflash Lazy, most of us do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
We aren’t going to be showing the house because of weirdo stalkers

ten seconds later FuLl HoUsE tOuR

idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Hel1975

As if they have recorded the solicitor confirming transfer of funds . We are not renting how can we prove it ??? I know record the solicitor 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Remember some of us were sitting on information that showed he was still up to his old tricks (alongside Lee)? The messages outed today was the information. I hope you can understand why some of us did not post them (as tempting as it was) because another vulnerable person was involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Kingbin

VIP Member
It’s been said a few times. You can move as much as you want, you’ll still be a massive twat

Absolutely nothing, nothing will change that fact 😂😂😂

Also why is her eldest daughter morphing into her? It’s quite unsettling 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 55

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
There's been a clip shown here of Sarah in early vlogging days, I think at DisneyLand Paris, where they forget to edit out the clip of Sarah chastising Chris for running a tap when she was trying to vlog. She's nasty, he's nasty - I think a lot of emotional abuse goes on in that house from both parents, towards each other and the children.

Sarah's not a bad actress, she proved that when in that video you saw her flip in a second. There have also been plenty of local anecdotes of her and him acting like arseholes to shop workers. If someone can belittle someone for doing their job, that says everything about their selfish character to me. I think they're absolute scum and it's ingrained in the pair of them.
I’ve always told my daughters you can very quickly judge a man by how he talks to the waiters.

(Even quicker if he can’t take his hat off, or arrives on roller boots.)

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Sally1993

Chatty Member
8A6E1113-CF2F-4C77-82EB-5385ADE6C0E3.jpeg

Oh Izzy.. it’s heartbreaking that she is happy to pose like this. Your step-dad is abusing you. I’d do anything to remove those kids from their situation.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Kitty2020

VIP Member
Treading carefully here re: Nasty Sarah’s lecture & reference to the death of a baby.

I looked her up as I had no idea who she was referring to, as I don’t get my news from Instagram. Of course, it is tragic to lose a child under those, or any circumstances.
I imagine most want privacy as they grieve such a deeply personal tragedy.

Figures that Sarah would choose to reference a ‘reality’ TV person and his plastic partner. In the name of research, I checked out their Instagrams. Once past all the baby posts, it’s all fake tits, booze, cars, tattoos. Vacuous pair.
Of course, my opinion of them in how they show themselves in no way diminishes the suffering of the loss of their baby.

If Sarah truly was moved by the suffering of others (yeah, we know she’s not, unless there is an opportunity for personal gain), she’d wear a fucking mask! Her ‘excuse’ was being too hot in her god-awful dirty pink coat and ‘passing out’. So when she sitting at Specsavers, no coat, no shopping, why no mask? When trawling the bargain shops & stopping to film herself talking the usual crap - no coat, why no mask? When in the market at the vacation place - why no mask?

Want to feel humbled by what you have vs. the suffering of others, take a look at India. How many babies, children, parents, grandparents are dying from lack of oxygen - and she has the fucking nerve to insinuate that a thin, potentially life-saving mask causes her to suffer to the extent that she passes out.

But no - she chooses to jump on a story from fake ‘celebrities’ rather than the real life horror affecting millions. She rarely if ever mentions news items, so why did she choose this one to contrast with her having everything and being so happy? Seems her teen follows one of this pair.
I’m trying to be respectful, really, as many might well be fans of this couple, and maybe they find it helpful to post it all on Instagram. But I’m just hearing on the news that one person in India is dying every four minutes. Bodies are being burned on the streets, even in back gardens. If one has a voice on social media, why not use it to at least express some kind of empathy beyond what she reads on social media. Isn’t there a large Indian community in the area of the country where they live? Their children are pretty much unaware of anything going on outside of their front doors beyond shopping & Insta/TikTok. Totally unprepared for real life.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53