The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only just discovered Sarah's own brother is homeless. But he has addition and crime issues so maybe that's why she isn't that directly in contact with him.
She regularly visits her other brother in prison (incarcerated for crimes of an underage sexual nature). She also speaks to her homeless brother on Facebook all the time too.

I don't think she fancies asking him to stay over and be on the vlogs ? there's already enough chaviness on our screens.

Reactions: 4
I only just discovered Sarah's own brother is homeless. But he has addition and crime issues so maybe that's why she isn't that directly in contact with him.
I know someome who used her retirement fund to clear her addiction; alcohol. If her brother swore he would change his life and they could fund many drug users out there would. There support is terrible for the layperson. It's not as easy as getting a methodone prescription and counselling once a week. They need so much more than that, which Sarah could provide, understand it will often fail but as someone else has pointed out...a roof over their head offering stability could help too

Haha, thank you - she’s 20 months and earlier this year I started to have serious guilt about all the plastic tatt she’s had from birth- so I’m trying to offset it from now. ?
Nothing to do with this forums but you sound like a good mum, it's nice to see :3

Reactions: 7
Scary as hell...and don't forget Chris was tired in today's vlog. I bet it's from all that 'editing'.

He's not learnt his lesson at all! He won't resist finding another victim. It's not as if he's a world class skater he's a one trick pony.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's bloody disgusting. They look the same age as my youngest, who is most definitely not telling greasy creeps on Instagram they look sexy.

Where are they're bloody parents?

All we can do is report these girls accounts in the hope they are underage, but I doubt Instagram will give a shite.

• Heart
On the thought of an undeclared ad for Costa the other day - it’s not & they are now aware of the allegations so another one bites the dust. ??‍♀

Just watching smug Sarah. What’s this shoplifting and running away with a man stuff? Feel like I’ve missed a lot. I didn’t start watching til Chris was trending on Twitter in summer
Shoplifting has come up a few times. Chris asked one of the girls he allegedly slept with to go shoplifting with him...I think just after he'd made her sign a non-disclosure agreement. Also one of his ex- colleagues alleged he and Sarah were known for it I think. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.
The running off with a man, was when Sarah fell pregnant with Esme, supposedly Chris didn't want kids so ran off to Florida with a bloke

Seriously? :mad::mad::mad::mad: He would be absolutely crazy to put his children in that position, but we all know that Chris and Sarah think of themselves before anyone else.

Reactions: 5
Seriously disturbing. I actually feel quite sick :sick:
The frustrating and highly annoying part is that we are all watching this unfold in front of our eyes and there is nothing that any of us can do about it! He has an addiction and he will do this again and again. He thinks he's invincible now because he's got away with it thus far, and he will keep on testing the waters until he feels confident enough to start messaging these very naive young ladies again. He will slip up again soon, he just can't help himself!

• Heart
Has Sarah been watching Eltoria's videos then? Eltoria's Advent Calendar was full of stuff she got sent for free, but with a £50 price tag attached to it, I think Sarah's taken note.

Reactions: 6
This morning I woke up with a whole what the eff attitude. Why is this relevant you may be asking? Well because I had a dream I was an “friend” to the Ingham (I wasn’t trying to be a friend I was spying and reporting back to here) however, the next thing I know Creepy has kissed me, the police burst through the door and arrest him.
Yep, what the eff

Reactions: 2
This morning I woke up with a whole what the eff attitude. Why is this relevant you may be asking? Well because I had a dream I was an “friend” to the Ingham (I wasn’t trying to be a friend I was spying and reporting back to here) however, the next thing I know Creepy has kissed me, the police burst through the door and arrest him.
Yep, what the eff
Yuk I think that may have been a nightmare.
As Blackadder would say “I’d rather French-kiss a skunk”

Reactions: 5
Ok so they won’t tell viewers where they’re going g on holiday because “due to some jealous trolls the girls safety could’ve been compromised” or whatever the tit they said and YET they will happily be in a public area, a free for all on who tf turns up without thinking about how that’ll “affect” the girls safety???? Like who tf do they think they are? how tf do they know who will turn up or who will be in the vicinity of the area they are in at that point? They truly live on cloud cuckoo land.

Although Sarah’s responses are somewhat snarky & rude at times that makes me feel a hell of a lot less uncomfortable than the overly friendly way chris replies to A LOT and follows a lot of them.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.