The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just sat and figured out the cost of the stockings. I figured it out using the actual prices from the shops, as Sarah fibbed about many of them.

The grand total of the stocking fillers shown -

Est. £50.25 (minus one or two pence for the ?.99 items).

£150 on 3 stockings!!! No Sarah, nobody is jealous. What a total waste of money. Those girls will have no sense of appreciation - Isla already doesn't. Shes a brat. To spend that much on uneccessary tat. Rubbish, cheap plastic that'll be lost within seconds of opening.

And poor Isabelle. Stuck with Party Popteenies and disney princess squishies. She's 13 for christ sake! Cut the umbilical cord already!
£150?!

That’s insane. ‘Santa’ has spent a grand total of £15 on my daughters stocking. Wooden toys off Amazon, and two books. Surely it’s the gesture that counts?

Reactions: 9
£150?!

That’s insane. ‘Santa’ has spent a grand total of £15 on my daughters stocking. Wooden toys off Amazon, and two books. Surely it’s the gesture that counts?
Ot but :love: to wooden toys!

Reactions: 8
ive got three kids admittedley older than theirs but they only ever get chocolate and sweets and a small toy or a makeup brush for the older girl in their stockings and my kids are happy because they see extended family on Christmas day and get more presents, but there has been many a time when they have thanked me for a lovely evening playing with their cousins and not mentioned presents , they do also get presents from us but not a large amount , my youngest is 11 and he is into fortnite all he has asked for is a code for fortnite and a particular book

Reactions: 6
Wth is up with Creepy's nose. Did he get punched at the market? It looks swollen.

Glad Isabelle and Esme gave them hell that morning. They deserved it. Maybe they will now learn that it isn't a good idea to keep the girls up until 11pm.

Bet Sarah had a role to play in Isla wearing the merch to school. Poor child, she even has to work as a walking advert during her school day.
Hes just ugly

Reactions: 4
Dear parents at Christmas,
A letter from a teacher,
I know at this time of year there is pressure to create a perfect magical Christmas. I know that you want to give them the magic of Santa and ensure he brings the best gifts and sometimes that means a bit of stress for you, but I’m writing to tell you a secret. I’m writing to tell you that every January when your child comes back to school they tell me all about the Christmas holidays. They tell me about the days when everyone stayed indoors and watched TV. They tell me about the walk in the freezing cold to get a McDonald’s. They tell me about staying at Grandma’s and then being excited when you came back from work. They tell me about how you let them snuggle in your bed. They tell me how you played cards and took them swimming one day and forgot their towel. They tell me about a visit to a friend’s on New Year’s Eve and how they stayed up to midnight. They tell me how they loved staying in their pj’s some days and a trip out another day. They mention their gifts, but for them Christmas is you and your love and time and routines and feeling safe. You are their favourite thing!
This is what the Inghams need to read.

Ot but :love: to wooden toys!
Haha, thank you - she’s 20 months and earlier this year I started to have serious guilt about all the plastic tatt she’s had from birth- so I’m trying to offset it from now. ?

Reactions: 7
They've not hit 200k on views for three weeks. The ??? is well and truly hitting the fan. 2019 might be the year we wave goodbye to the Minghams. Those poor girls when this all comes crashing down:cry:. I feel especially sorry for Isabelle because I doubt she will have a penny to her name as her parents will have taken it all to spend on her schooling. A child shouldn't have to pay for their schooling. Any money they earn should be invested into their future.

Reactions: 6
I had to tally it all up after she started saying "it was like £1... Or something like that" *shifty eyes*

Glad I did. Especially after she said they don't like to spend too much or go overboard on their stockings. Bulls**t!!!

Reactions: 3
Just watching smug Sarah. What’s this shoplifting and running away with a man stuff? Feel like I’ve missed a lot. I didn’t start watching til Chris was trending on Twitter in summer

Reactions: 1
The party poptinies, they were sent a big box and only opened a few bits each, they were also apparently 'donating' the rest, so our poundland princess has certainly saved some money there. Just like their other charity donations then!

'Charity begins at home' should be the family motto. Even when they are feeding the homeless, its really more about feeding their egos!

Reactions: 10
The party poptinies, they were sent a big box and only opened a few bits each, they were also apparently 'donating' the rest, so our poundland princess has certainly saved some money there. Just like their other charity donations then!

'Charity begins at home' should be the family motto. Even when they are feeding the homeless, its really more about feeding their egos!
Party poptinies are made by SpinMaster I bet that is exactly what she’s done. You know them and charity, unless it’s in a vlog, that hey can claim back on their tax return.

Party poptinie for 13 year old!! Really, I Have one for my newly 5 year old!!

Reactions: 2
Haha, thank you - she’s 20 months and earlier this year I started to have serious guilt about all the plastic tatt she’s had from birth- so I’m trying to offset it from now. ?
I have no children, but I've always had a thought about wanting to create wooden toys for children and soft toys out of recycled material as a business. I also think they look so much nicer!

Ok end of my off topic, back to trying to figure out of santa is real or not

Reactions: 9
Party poptinies are made by SpinMaster I bet that is exactly what she’s done. You know them and charity, unless it’s in a vlog, that hey can claim back on their tax return.

Whose going to do a spin master bingo card for Christmas day opening? As we all know nothing got donated and it's all wrapped

Wouldn't be surprised if Sarah tried to return 'products' without a receipt...which technically you can

I have no children, but I've always had a thought about wanting to create wooden toys for children and soft toys out of recycled material as a business. I also think they look so much nicer!

Ok end of my off topic, back to trying to figure out of santa is real or not
Can I just expand that although my kids are adults one of the best toys my son's got was a wooden fort with soldiers. All hand made by my uncle and it's one of the only toys my son kept except Lego ..and it was also recycled wood!

Reactions: 5

I only just discovered Sarah's own brother is homeless. But he has addition and crime issues so maybe that's why she isn't that directly in contact with him.

Oh EM GEE a video has just come up on recommendations from Ronis Ravings from America, she is watching the dubai Vlog and is hilarious mentioning the lies they tell, no sponsor mentioned, taking the kids out of school and flying whilst pregnant she doesn't seem to hold back about the "Allegations" either

Reactions: 2

OMG my 3 and 4 year old both want them. 13??? Eek. Now I want my girl to be small for as long as possible but 13?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.