The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of her mispronunciations I put down to accent/dialect. Can a British person tell me if you say "says" the way Sarah does or more like "sez"?
Yes, some accents would pronounce the vowels in 'says' like she does; a lot of her pronounciations are just typical of the Northern region and its accents.

Reactions: 1
I've just looked at her profile. The second photo of her in her knickers was posted in May. So he's scrolled back and specifically liked that one. Creepy old perv.
It’s disgusting , no grown MARRIED man with kids should be liking images like that! It’s vile! She is in her underwear Chris ... he isn’t helping himself at all!

Reactions: 16
He is a dirty, disgusting, sick pig!! I bet he still has girls private messaging him. What the hell is wrong with Sarah that she tolerates this behaviour? Is he thinking about what this could be doing to his 'poor pregnant wife?' The man has a major problem and she just enables him which makes her behaviour just as bad as his. I'd be seriously worried about all the one on one time that he spends with Isabelle! If he can manipulate Sarah so easily, just imagine how easily he could manipulate Isabelle! It is very scary to think that us lot on here, complete strangers, care more about the children's welfare than their own mother does!!!

Same & couldn’t find anything
I think it's Roni's Ravings :)

Reactions: 15
Saw this on twitter...

The creepy **** has been dishing out likes again on girls posts.. She barely looks legal ??

Sarah if you're still reading here, you're an absolute mug and an enabler. Wake up.

View attachment 2948View attachment 2949View attachment 2950
I’m actually wandering why these young girls/women would actually post pictures of themselves like this in the first place.
Are they trying to attract pervs?

He is a dirty, disgusting, sick pig!! I bet he still has girls private messaging him. What the hell is wrong with Sarah that she tolerates this behaviour? Is he thinking about what this could be doing to his 'poor pregnant wife?' The man has a major problem and she just enables him which makes her behaviour just as bad as his. I'd be seriously worried about all the one on one time that he spends with Isabelle! If he can manipulate Sarah so easily, just imagine how easily he could manipulate Isabelle! It is very scary to think that us lot on here, complete strangers, care more about the children's welfare than their own mother does!!!

I think it's Roni's Ravings :)
Thankyou, I’ve seen the video and did find it quite amusing ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Chris must have some strange sex addiction or something. Posting back on Instagram and turning the comments on so young girls can comment on his photos, and also liking random Instagram girls pics as well. It’s like he knows this is all wrong but he can’t help himself.

Reactions: 4
Chris is disgusting. How can Sarah stick by a man that is liking young girls photos. These girls aren't much older than Isabelle. He obviously has some serious issues. I'd be worried to leave my children alone with a man like that.

Reactions: 10
This would explain when someone mentioned he gave Isabelle her new (Sarah's old) phone and mentioned something about her instagram being on it already for her. I think someone here had said that he must have her logins etc... I think this confirms he is the one who runs it which makes those ice lolly pics etc even worse if that was at all possible. Sick and twisted.

Reactions: 4
I find this all deeply disturbing. It’s worse when your watching it all unfold in front of you but nothing is been done to him

What a sicko

Reactions: 15
I honestly dont get the mentality. I thought that after he was caught it would have been a huge enough shock, back lash from fellow YouTubers, dropped sponsors, dropped views and having to basically live in secrecy to be beyond terrified to even like another picture ever again!! Boggles my mind that even if he doesn't care about his wife and kids feelings in all this that surely he would care about the bank balance !!

Reactions: 5
It’s breaks my heart that another young child/adult is going to have to go through this before he is caught (for good!) what a sick world we live in!

Reactions: 14
So basically he is in control of Issy's insta which means he is more than likely messaging her fans as either her or himself. I am speechless.

Reactions: 19
Right guys this is getting beyond the joke now. Him following youngsters and sliding back into his old ways. This MUST BE A SAFEGUARDING ISSUE. We as adults CANNOT sit back and watch another child/children get hurt. Any ideas? This needs to be reported to authorities. Any ideas of WHO will actually listen? Please let them know.

Reactions: 14
I think he gets off on how much he can humiliate her without her even realising it. My theory is that she is his biggest victim. What he has her putting up with now must have her lizard brain screaming to get as far away as possible, but somehow he has her blaming anybody but him! He rubs her face in it constantly. There’s a big cuddly toy off Bella in the kids bedroom for God’s sake! The cognitive dissonance must be driving her insane. He is a master manipulator, and I think he’s done one hell of a job on Lazy.

See you there??
This is my thinking to, like I am not saying Sarah is blameless (in certain aspects) however to have to put up with someone like chris, being the manipulative, narcassistic & sociopathetic person he is must have had such an impact on her and the way she lives her life. The constant badgering and it is done in such a “subtle” way over time that Sarah probably hasn’t even realised it’s happened.
Whether it is conscious or subconscious, which would make sense considering that she has stood by him & still proclaims his innocent to everyone (whether she believes this or not is another story).

This is outrageous.

If he is sat behind Isabelle’s Instagram, having contact with minors... that has to be a crime?!

Reactions: 9
This is my thinking to, like I am not saying Sarah is blameless (in certain aspects) however to have to put up with someone like chris, being the manipulative, narcassistic & sociopathetic person he is must have had such an impact on her and the way she lives her life. The constant badgering and it is done in such a “subtle” way over time that Sarah probably hasn’t even realised it’s happened.
Whether it is conscious or subconscious, which would make sense considering that she has stood by him & still proclaims his innocent to everyone (whether she believes this or not is another story).
She’s just as manipulative, narcissistic and sociopathic as he is if not worse in some respects.

She doesn’t proclaim his innocence for because she believes him it’s all about her own self preservation, for the fame and fortune. She knows he’s guilty. She’s the driving force and the mouth piece. Look at that black hoody video in Dubai she was the only one that spoke. It is easily seen by
the snippy comments to the x-ifam that she has a mouth and she knows how to use it. So any idea that creepy is able to manipulate her is wrong. She’s not a 16 year old teenager he can manipulate she’s nearly in her mid 30’s.

Reactions: 13
Yeah she says Pro ject the woman needs English classes maybe she can sit in on Islas

Sarah says she is ironing clothes upstairs. Almost burst out laughing... Laying in bed sleeping is more like it
Excuse YOU! Sarah WAS upstairs ironing clothes! In her very specific and unique way. She got Creepy to lift up the mattress, put the clothes flat underneath and put the mattress back again. Then she lay on top of the mattress again to get her breath back all the effort of standing up for so long. THAT is what Sarah calls ironing. THAT is what you call ironing #InghamStyle.

A lot of her mispronunciations I put down to accent/dialect. Can a British person tell me if you say "says" the way Sarah does or more like "sez"?
I'd say it was about 50% accent/dialect and 50% Sarah trying to sound posh.

Reactions: 11
This would explain when someone mentioned he gave Isabelle her new (Sarah's old) phone and mentioned something about her instagram being on it already for her. I think someone here had said that he must have her logins etc... I think this confirms he is the one who runs it which makes those ice lolly pics etc even worse if that was at all possible. Sick and twisted.
Yes i said it, one of the vlogs the other day when they gave the phone to her chris said he had set up her instagram for her, that 100% means he has her password

10:48 the start of talking about the phone 13:47 he says that he has set up everything including putting her instagram on there ready to use

On instagram currently you are able to be logged into several instagram accounts at the same time without having to log out of your main one, chris would be able to switch between his and isabelles acounts very easily... same with sarah and jane who would be able to make fake accounts easily ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.