The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that there are some educational
Values to tablets etc and when used moderately can be a great learning tool.
However we all know there are some parents who use it as a babysitter and those that allow their children to have a mobile phone for their own personal use at a very young age. Esme and Isla seem to be on their iPad at mealtimes and bedtime which is detrimental to sleep.

What did children do before the time of tablets, phones and social media?
My dad gave me a library of enclyopedias and books to practise handwriting, maths and English and it was just as educational and didnt have health effects.
Sorry I’m probably really old and just don’t understand this whole technology takeover
I do totally agree!! But I just don’t think it’s as negative as some make out! I know a lot of children that were not interested to read or write (or it took a lot of fuss, meltdowns and stress) whereas would happily do it on a tablet as they’re “playing” rather than “learning” & using it for that platform is brilliant! And I don’t necessarily think there’s a need to have one each. Just a family one. I grew up with having a computer from a young age, used really for educational purposes & it did help! (As well as having a huge love for books) But my parents made sure it was allocated time slots so wasn’t using it without adults permission etc which I do feel should be monitored.

Reactions: 4
Isla is getting so rude and is constantly inturupting anyone who is trying to talk!

Also did anyone else think Chris's nose looked swollen? Like he'd been punched or something ?
I did think that about Chris’ nose too!

And I agree about Isla, what a ‘mare she’s gonna be when the baby arrives.

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't that be 100% he didn't send those messages...and how unfortunate that he didn't just come out with that excuse when it happened...

The hacking theory was spoken about as soon as the tit hit the fan...

Just weird how he was still a perv to Bella too ..I mean drop that towel is one of those catch phrases we all love of the Inghams.
Of course it wasn't hacked. If it was it would of been the first thing he mentioned in his hell no video. No this is the ifam and minghams only way out by making claims. He could prove it got hacked or even better right from start furiously passionately shoot down claims and do a video explaining, no they never denied and instead ran around hiding in hotels in Leeds before going away. Chris mingham I do not believe that claim. Anyway lazys used to it she has one as a brother too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I honestly think Sarah is a compulsive liar, she reckoned she hadnt been out in 3 days except to dance but they went to the Christmas market the day before!

Esme and Isabelle were apparently horrible in the morning, probably due to the late night they had!

Isla is getting so rude and is constantly inturupting anyone who is trying to talk!

Also did anyone else think Chris's nose looked swollen? Like he'd been punched or something ?

I also wonder what it was she got Isabelle that she has to try and return
That wasn’t going out though. It was ‘work’ wasnt It. I mean, she doesn’t just go shopping for fun guys. Hell no, it’s for the channel.

As for Chris getting a job he’d try and get into video editing or something I’d imagine hahaha

Reactions: 1
I hate to disagree with you but the first thing my sister does when employing someone is hit Google to basically put a face to a name. I don't think this is wrong and I actually think this is more common than people think.

My sister is middle management...she works for a national company. It's not the be all and end all but she's had some dubious applications sent to her, one was seeming to be running some sort of scam online. Although not disclosed in the CV itself had a website linked on his CV. Suffice to say it was a no thank you from the company.
I’ve helped with recruitment at work and we thoroughly search their names. Including their names plus words - for example ‘Chris Ingham Scandal’ would be searched in our recruitment process.

Reactions: 6
Sarah is so lazy she cant even make her own daughters breakfast? Chris has to do everything i mean i supose he deserves it however sarah shouldnt have stuck around in the first place lazy git

Reactions: 2
I see they have pulled Isabelle in on the lies, tonight she said she was so surprised to get the revolution calendar because she thought she wouldn’t be allowed it as it’s so expensive, however when they arrived back from Dubai, she had a letter saying there was a problem with delayed postage but a revolution calendar on the way..
I noticed Katrina and her daughter were not allowed across the castles threshold again.. and their soooper Christmassy girlie night out was a meal in the local pub??
Lastly, where DOES Chris’s hairline end?? ??

Reactions: 15
Wait what? Santa isn't real?

Is this really true? Santa... Santa please tell me this isn't true :oops:

Santa isn’t on tattle.
He got blocked for being a fake account. Which in itself proves he’s not real. ??‍♀
I’m gutted.
But we have the birth of Jesus 2.0 coming soon so not all is lost....
The GingaaJesus of YouTube

Reactions: 10
Santa isn’t on tattle.
He got blocked for being a fake account. Which in itself proves he’s not real. ??‍♀
I’m gutted.
But we have the birth of Jesus 2.0 coming soon so not all is lost....
The GingaaJesus of YouTube
Does a turkey baster or syringe count as an immaculate conception?

Reactions: 5
I have friends that also saw the Ingham's at the German market the other night, and they said that Isabelle seemed incredibly miserable and the youngest was throwing a fit *cue shocked sex doll thumbnail face*

Reactions: 17
Just watched the Sarah Says. Some of the stuff she got Isabelle is so inappropriate. She's 13 and she'll be getting LOL Dolls this year. Really? Sarah should've got slightly different things for her. lol at her thinking that the makeup brush is a tree decoration :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Does a turkey baster or syringe count as an immaculate conception?

This is true,
Mary didn’t have to get down and dirty right...?
Didn’t she say “I didn’t do it lads, I’m a virgin”
I assume the same with Saint Sarah.
Maybe they both used the turkey baster.

I need to check out the bible ?
Is there a Netflix original in the making to save having to read? #theinghamway

Amen Ingham.

Reactions: 2
I just sat and figured out the cost of the stockings. I figured it out using the actual prices from the shops, as Sarah fibbed about many of them.

The grand total of the stocking fillers shown -

Est. £50.25 (minus one or two pence for the ?.99 items).

£150 on 3 stockings!!! No Sarah, nobody is jealous. What a total waste of money. Those girls will have no sense of appreciation - Isla already doesn't. Shes a brat. To spend that much on uneccessary tat. Rubbish, cheap plastic that'll be lost within seconds of opening.

And poor Isabelle. Stuck with Party Popteenies and disney princess squishies. She's 13 for christ sake! Cut the umbilical cord already!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Could someone please enlighten me as to what the Christmas advent DISASTER actually was ?!
The bottom of the calander came open so the inside slid out.... Nothing broken, no disater just a spolier as to whats in thier

Reactions: 1
Wth is up with Creepy's nose. Did he get punched at the market? It looks swollen.

Glad Isabelle and Esme gave them hell that morning. They deserved it. Maybe they will now learn that it isn't a good idea to keep the girls up until 11pm.

Bet Sarah had a role to play in Isla wearing the merch to school. Poor child, she even has to work as a walking advert during her school day.

Reactions: 5
These adults don't know the saying that its presence not presents that a child really wants on Christmas Day

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.