The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How big are the blinking stockings?? Does she ever think to consider the environment and sealife when she's buying such vast amounts of plastic tat!
It makes me feel sick....”we don’t spend a lot, these thins are like £1, the most expensive £5...”
Each thing?...soon adds up. We have a £60 budget for our two girls for all their Christmas presents inc stockings. And they be so grateful and happy with what they get.
They are breeding such monsters...whilst the older two are better than the little devil, they all expect multiple gifts...it’s just so grotesque! And their young and impressionable IFam will think that this is what they should be getting...it’s sad.

And also, I’m sure the girls watch the videos, so will know what they are getting...or if they don’t I bet some of Isabelle’s classmates watch, and will tell her/take the piss. Poor kid, being 13 is hard enough socially, at least other kids don’t have to mention any lame presents their parents buy them....especially when your mum constantly tells everyone you like dolls still

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It makes me feel sick....”we don’t spend a lot, these thins are like £1, the most expensive £5...”
Each thing?...soon adds up. We have a £60 budget for our two girls for all their Christmas presents inc stockings. And they be so grateful and happy with what they get.
They are breeding such monsters...whilst the older two are better than the little devil, they all expect multiple gifts...it’s just so grotesque! And their young and impressionable IFam will think that this is what they should be getting...it’s sad.

And also, I’m sure the girls watch the videos, so will know what they are getting...or if they don’t I bet some of Isabelle’s classmates watch, and will tell her/take the piss. Poor kid, being 13 is hard enough socially, at least other kids don’t have to mention any lame presents their parents buy them....especially when your mum constantly tells everyone you like dolls still
Plus all the tat she bought for those advent calendars too..that's 24 presents or 25 if doing Christmas day at the bare minimum of £24 each.

It's just silly no need for it at all.

Reactions: 6
Swear to god I just managed the first 5 minutes of the vlog today, Isla acts and talks like a 3 year old.
I don’t understand how this girl is basically the same age as Emilia and Sienna (SJ and Fizz) yet acts half their age.
They’re making a mixtape of Honey Boo Boo and a Peter Pan, never grows old toddler it’s very, very creepy.

Sarah like HELL you’re even up to “sort out her clothes.. do the ironing” ???
Ironing upstairs ? her clothes for school, she’s about to wear? Every morning??
Really Sarah... ?
No but again...really Sarah?!

God she cracks me up. ?
She wouldn’t know the truth if it slapped her in the face.

Wonder if they’re at the wedding reception right now!
Sarah... comment down below what did you order? ?

Reactions: 19
I commented on the vlog asking if they had a nice day at the wedding. See how long it lasts.

Reactions: 7
Sarah looks like Vicky Pollard in the latest Sarah says video. I think I grew out of putting tinsel in my hair when I was 12. Didn't she have a hair cut the other week? It still looks really ratty

Reactions: 4
Well I just wanna say a suuuper thank you to lazy. Without her video I wouldn’t know what tit to buy.......

Reactions: 2
I wonder why all these youngsters are on IG
In the first place.
Isn’t it 13+
No wonder these pedos can groom children/teens as most of them haven’t even learnt about the danger of talking to strangers online, regardless of who this person says he is ( But Chris Ingham Is married and has kids so he would never do anything like that)

Also some of these children commenting on YT cannot even spell indicating to me they must be quite young.

IMO there is no need for a primary school aged child to have their own mobile or have unrestricted access to social media.

My daughter didn’t have a mobile until she was 12. It was only then that I felt she was responsible enough to keep herself safe online.
Now I see kids at my youngest daughter’s school In yr 3/4 with mobiles. Why does a 6/7 yr old need one?? The world has gone crazy
I have seen under 5s use tablets and smartphones, probably for the games. Why can't kids be kids anymore?

Please tell me that she hasn't got all 3 girls the same stocking fillers. Izzy is going to love opening princess squishies and lol doll hair spray ??. Poor kid

Reactions: 12
Why is she giving bubble gum to her 6 year old in a stocking? That stuff is so bad for your intestines why would you encourage your child at the age of 6 to eat that stuff.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think Sarah is a compulsive liar, she reckoned she hadnt been out in 3 days except to dance but they went to the Christmas market the day before!

Esme and Isabelle were apparently horrible in the morning, probably due to the late night they had!

Isla is getting so rude and is constantly inturupting anyone who is trying to talk!

Also did anyone else think Chris's nose looked swollen? Like he'd been punched or something ?

I also wonder what it was she got Isabelle that she has to try and return

Reactions: 15
I have seen under 5s use tablets and smartphones, probably for the games. Why can't kids be kids anymore?
But it is them being kids? Just because it’s different doesn’t mean that it’s wrong. Now I’m not saying that they should be glued to it & time should be limited (& not necessarily needing one of their own) however it can help with their development of certain skills. Games can have an educational purpose (colours, numbers, letters for the younger ones), drawing/painting ones help with fine motor skills which can help with writing as well as creativity & can also be good for cognitive growth.
Electronics are bad, its how they are used, if they’re using it hours in a day, using/having it in bed then perhaps it can be a potential cause for bad sleep etc.

I am not 100% positive but I actually think Sarah was going to say she had just recorded a 'smug Sarah' instead of Sundays with Sarah it was the way she had her mouth...which obviously shows how much bitching has gone on about that channel in the house as it just rolled off the tongue. Shame she didn't because we all know Chris doesn't edit he just shoves the clips together!

Reactions: 6
Chris looks so red in the eyes in tonight's vlog

But it is them being kids? Just because it’s different doesn’t mean that it’s wrong. Now I’m not saying that they should be glued to it & time should be limited (& not necessarily needing one of their own) however it can help with their development of certain skills. Games can have an educational purpose (colours, numbers, letters for the younger ones), drawing/painting ones help with fine motor skills which can help with writing as well as creativity & can also be good for cognitive growth.
Electronics are bad, its how they are used, if they’re using it hours in a day, using/having it in bed then perhaps it can be a potential cause for bad sleep etc.
I agree that there are some educational
Values to tablets etc and when used moderately can be a great learning tool.
However we all know there are some parents who use it as a babysitter and those that allow their children to have a mobile phone for their own personal use at a very young age. Esme and Isla seem to be on their iPad at mealtimes and bedtime which is detrimental to sleep.

What did children do before the time of tablets, phones and social media?
My dad gave me a library of enclyopedias and books to practise handwriting, maths and English and it was just as educational and didnt have health effects.
Sorry I’m probably really old and just don’t understand this whole technology takeover

The problem is they would be expecting something/anything, whether it’s a surprise or presents because that is what has happened for so long - to be constantly on edge can’t exactly be the best feeling. But if they suddenly got half of what they got, then I highly doubt that they would mind.. because they’d still get more than enough and might actually play with all of their toys rather than half of it being shoved aside - kids always favour toys & to have so much is so overwhelming. Especially when it is the same thing 3 times over... I’m sure Isabelle does still like dolls, playing with them with her sisters so yeah still get her one but then get her other bits instead of tonnes of them. There’s so much out there for that “inbetweeny” stage.

Just because they have a sack, doesn’t mean it needs to be filled to the brim? Like we had personalised ones which yeah were quite big however they were half filled if that. With a calender, underwear/pyjamas, books, few toys/stationary/make up and a couple of chocolate selections. Doesn’t need to be much..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.