The Ingham Family #16 The Stretch Marks Are Real, But Will They Ever Have A Healthy Meal?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I didn't actually realise how low the views were on the 3 latest vlogs. Must admit, I've got a smile on my face now.

It's unfortunate that they'll get the big influx of views for their Christmas Day opening of tat. But hopefully views go back to dropping again after that.

Reactions: 12
I saw a comment last night from an IFAM wanting to send them gifts and honestly the whole thing really pisses me off. As a grown adult, even if I was destitue I would not be able to bring myself to accept gifts from kids, it's just so wrong. How Sarah and Chris can sit there in a five bed house with two cars on the drive, two kids in private school and 200 holidays a year and have the audacity to set up a PO Box for strangers (many of whom they know are kids) to send them gifts, I don't know. I'd be completely mortified. In fact, I'm ashamed for them. If I was in the situation where people were wanting to send me stuff, I'd make very clear that there are some people out there who really need help and I'd prefer a charity donation than gifts. They really are the scum of the earth those two :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I'd put money on them using the gifts from the PO Box as christmas presents for the girls

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Looks like a lot of people on here, myself included, will be eating humble pie pretty soon if this turns out to be true.
0C68F843-67C5-44A8-A4A2-4B28060962E1.jpeg

I'd put money on them using the gifts from the PO Box as christmas presents for the girls
I’d put money on it going either in the skip, or straight to resale if it’s boxed.

Reactions: 2
Wouldn't that be 100% he didn't send those messages...and how unfortunate that he didn't just come out with that excuse when it happened...

The hacking theory was spoken about as soon as the tit hit the fan...

Just weird how he was still a perv to Bella too ..I mean drop that towel is one of those catch phrases we all love of the Inghams.

Reactions: 18
gorgeous boo boos
I feel sick just reading that :sick::sick::sick:

Their views are down to 8m a month. So still earning possibly 15k a month just in Google money. However if they don't have a viral Christmas video views could be way way down.

Afraid to say it but they have a long way to fall before Chris needs to get a job.

Look at Mrs meldrum a more expensive house and views are less than 10% of what they get but she's still afloat and the only one working in her family.

Reactions: 3
Wouldn't that be 100% he didn't send those messages...and how unfortunate that he didn't just come out with that excuse when it happened...

The hacking theory was spoken about as soon as the tit hit the fan...

Just weird how he was still a perv to Bella too ..I mean drop that towel is one of those catch phrases we all love of the Inghams.
Yes if Chris’ phone was indeed hacked then it would be 100% positive that he didn’t send the messages. Saying only 50% means they’re only half sure he didn’t send the messages.
I believe this is just someone attempting to plant the seeds of doubt in people’s minds.

I saw a comment last night from an IFAM wanting to send them gifts and honestly the whole thing really pisses me off. As a grown adult, even if I was destitue I would not be able to bring myself to accept gifts from kids, it's just so wrong. How Sarah and Chris can sit there in a five bed house with two cars on the drive, two kids in private school and 200 holidays a year and have the audacity to set up a PO Box for strangers (many of whom they know are kids) to send them gifts, I don't know. I'd be completely mortified. In fact, I'm ashamed for them. If I was in the situation where people were wanting to send me stuff, I'd make very clear that there are some people out there who really need help and I'd prefer a charity donation than gifts. They really are the scum of the earth those two :mad:
As they’re obviously pleading poverty and desperately want a free pram, you’ll probably have some crazy fan who idolises them so much that they’ll end up buying them one. There has to be one of those nut jobs amongst their 1.1m subscribers

Reactions: 9
the vlogs are so boring these days anyway. they ruined their lives from Chris and broadcasting to the world. you can see the family has fallen apart over this year. you can see it in the videos still. their more secretive and less relatable than they once were. i dont know why they continue. the vlogs these days are just filled up with music sequences and isabel in her room talking a load of nothing that no one is interested in. i have gone from skipping through 80% of the videos to not bothering at all watching now.

Reactions: 6
M

Their views are down to 8m a month. So still earning possibly 15k a month just in Google money. However if they don't have a viral Christmas video views could be way way down.

Afraid to say it but they have a long way to fall before Chris needs to get a job.

Look at Mrs meldrum a more expensive house and views are less than 10% of what they get but she's still afloat and the only one working in her family.
Mrs Meldrum has a very nice affluent famiky background and a husband who could go back to a well paid professional off shore job if he had too. Sarah’s background is benefits Britain

Reactions: 8
Looks like a lot of people on here, myself included, will be eating humble pie pretty soon if this turns out to be true. View attachment 2906

I’d put money on it going either in the skip, or straight to resale if it’s boxed.
This is utter nonsense. If his phone was hacked, Jess would have received a legal letter and Chris would have had her videos taken down by now. Plus, the hacker wouldn't have known all the details Chris sent that night. This tweet is from a silly IFAM teen.

Reactions: 22
M

Mrs Meldrum has a very nice affluent famiky background and a husband who could go back to a well paid professional off shore job if he had too. Sarah’s background is benefits Britain
Agree that family is funding Mrs meldrums, but lees job was average paid - probably the lowest paid position in the oil industry and there's talk he was laid off rather than him deciding to quit. He hasn't got well paid work to waltz back into, his prospects are about as good as Chris's.

Reactions: 7
This is utter nonsense. If his phone was hacked, Jess would have received a legal letter and Chris would have had her videos taken down by now. Plus, the hacker wouldn't have known all the details Chris sent that night. This tweet is from a silly IFAM teen.
100% agree and the ifam always forget multiple girls came forward not just Jess

Agree that family is funding Mrs meldrums, but lees job was average paid - probably the lowest paid position in the oil industry and there's talk he was laid off rather than him deciding to quit. He hasn't got well paid work to waltz back into, his prospects are about as good as Chris's.
To be fair though..one Google of Lee's name doesn't bring up several news reports of him sending inappropriate messages to young girls. That's a massive difference to getting a job. He may act a plank on social media but he's not doing anything that most employers would frown upon.
Chris has the alleged inappropriate messages, some dodgy pictures from his past and lots of dating sites in his history where he claims to be a training pilot complete lies. This means Chris would be very unlikely to get a job in the future as even for mundane jobs people use social media to background check...which makes Lee actually employable; albeit at a manual job.

Didn’t Sarah work before having the second two girls?
After Isabelle? If she did as a single mum and didn’t just go looking for a man to trap at the first opportunity at least that’s something.

I don’t really think this last 6 months would effect his employment in the area either.
I think the main problem will be they won’t go back to “normal” work themselves when they see themselves as stars.

I do think there was more to him given up his own job than were being told, I wonder was he in trouble with management there for vlogging, just speculation.

HOLD UP!!!!!!

Is it...... wedding day?!?!?!?!?!?
Oh em geeeeeee I’m so excited Sarah!
How’s the dress?
Is it beautiful!! I can’t wait for the vlog!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Regardless of the allegations, their Christmas video will still get thousands/millions (look at last years which is up to 8.6mil) doesn’t mean that people are watching, doesn’t mean they will continue watching. I would definitely say that that is how they are continuing to gain so many views... the difference however between that video & their “Christmas day part 2” which has less than 300k shows an awful lot that people are probably only subbed to them for those types of videos. so yes they will peak this month but their views then radically went back to *normal* afterwards. ??‍♀
I have said this before and will say it again, other vloggers habe used YouTube as a platform to bring out different mediums or go into different fields - this won’t be the case for them because they have nothing else to offer (said in the nicest way tbh). Nothing spectularily bad will happen, however wherever they/chris go it will always be trailing behind them... they’ll always be looking over their shoulder. had they not “had” to hide where they were on holiday, I’m sure their videos would have done a hell of a lot better but alas that is not the case.

Reactions: 4

Where are you getting the 15k from? I listened to a true Geordie podcast where he reckons you get £50ish per 100k views?

Not saying this is right, I’m always interested to know how it works.

As for the hacking thing. A fan has tweeted that. Why would they not have just said that from the off and cleared their names?

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Sarah work before having the second two girls?
After Isabelle? If she did as a single mum and didn’t just go looking for a man to trap at the first opportunity at least that’s something.

I don’t really think this last 6 months would effect his employment in the area either.
I think the main problem will be they won’t go back to “normal” work themselves when they see themselves as stars.

I do think there was more to him given up his own job than were being told, I wonder was he in trouble with management there for vlogging, just speculation.

HOLD UP!!!!!!

Is it...... wedding day?!?!?!?!?!?
Oh em geeeeeee I’m so excited Sarah!
How’s the dress?
Is it beautiful!! I can’t wait for the vlog!!!
I hate to disagree with you but the first thing my sister does when employing someone is hit Google to basically put a face to a name. I don't think this is wrong and I actually think this is more common than people think.

My sister is middle management...she works for a national company. It's not the be all and end all but she's had some dubious applications sent to her, one was seeming to be running some sort of scam online. Although not disclosed in the CV itself had a website linked on his CV. Suffice to say it was a no thank you from the company.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.