The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but has anyone seen that Stacey Solomon has decorated Rex's room almost identical to how Jace has his in the current house???? Bet Sarah is loving that!!

Reactions: 16
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but has anyone seen that Stacey Solomon has decorated Rex's room almost identical to how Jace has his in the current house???? Bet Sarah is loving that!!
Is she getting a horse too?

Reactions: 21
Barcode fringe! That made my day.

Reactions: 15
I thought the same. Sarah saying "you're lucky to have me, remember" really stood out.

Loving the new members continuing to join with wild claims to try and discredit Tattle. Spain, a horse (possibly Shortle). What's next? An actual confession?

Reactions: 31
Sorry if this has been mentioned, but was Jason alone in the house the whole time Fatty foghorn was on the drive showing off the B&M Tat?

I thought this ... who leaves a 2 year old alone upstairs and Isla playing out while she cooks , but she’s worried of people stalking ? Then left Jace alone again to go outside ? Is she thick or what ?

Reactions: 27
Creepy, I know it's too late for today's vlog but during today's filming can you say sparkly twice so we know it's you, or you can say not sparkly to prove its not you. Cheers, thank you sooooo very much, mwah!

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
#160 We are buying a horse! Oh the remorse! We are Moving to Spain of Course!

Reactions: 17
I think Sarah, while once again touching her own hair (which she constantly fiddles with) said to Esme that she wishes she'd grow her hair long, I think, I can't recall her exact wording, so I'm guessing she'd rather Esme didn't get a haircut.
Esme has such a lovely hair colour, I don't know why Creepy hates having ginger hair

Reactions: 15
But Sarah copied Jace’s room from insta or Pinterest, it was never her idea.

There is 100’s of pictures on Pinterest of that “design”

Attachments

Reactions: 23
It’s like whenever she says to Isabelle when clothes shopping. Oh you like the white one, that’s a shame because I really like the blue one, the blue one will go really nice, of course it’s your choice entirely so go with what you think but I am paying and I really prefer the blue one and would be happier paying for the blue one, but your choice isabelle.

Out Isabelle walks with the ‘blue’ one that her mother has manipulated her into buying

Reactions: 47
I thought the same. Sarah saying "you're lucky to have me, remember" really stood out.

Loving the new members continuing to join with wild claims to try and discredit Tattle. Spain, a horse (possibly Shortle). What's next? An actual confession?
'Of course Chris is lucky to have Sarah.
She is the only idiot who would stick around with a man who'd rather message teens, do his one trick on his umpteenth set of skates and cause the chavavan to become a serious health hazard

On a serious note this just reinforces what we knew all along, Sarah Ingham is well aware of her husband's numerous dirty deeds and IMO that makes her a thousand times worse then him.

Reactions: 41
But Sarah copied Jace’s room from insta or Pinterest, it was never her idea.

There is 100’s of pictures on Pinterest of that “design”
Sarah has no imagination/creativity at all. She gets all her 'ideas' from other sources.

Reactions: 18
To be honest they are both lucky to have each other. Disgusting in their own rights. Welcome to each other. Just a shame they’ve dragged the kids into their lies and anything for money shit show

Reactions: 27
Has Chris ever heard of Brexit if he was going to come up with a phony story he could at least come up with a legitimate one that does require a visa to live there

Definitely Chris, because an Ifam would have said they were moving to America and even Creepy knows that isn't going to happen

Ifam lurkers, perhaps ask him why?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.