Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
And the "living away from home" comment just explains why they never think of their house as home.

If I go on holiday, I don't think I'm now living there. I still live in my home, I'm just staying somewhere else for a few days! When I go to a different place I'm just visiting, not moving there.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Mostyn

VIP Member
You give the "ifam" alot of credit for being clever enough to do that, I don't think they are that bright ! Most of them are 12 😂 I do think the rumour makers are closer to the minghams 👍🏻
One of the kiddie fam said it would be lovely when they have baby girl that creepy and lazy could cycle side by side and Jace and the baby girl could hold hands ,,,,

• Haha
  • Sick

Neck lace

VIP Member
Exactly right - he was just "feeling her out" for want of a better phrase, so that he could gauge in her response whether she might be open to this avenue of inappropriateness or not... as his girls, and Jace for that matter, get older and have (hopefully) have more independent thought, I wonder if at some point they will realise just how sordid his actions are - perhaps it will happen when they are parents themselves because, for the majority of sane people, nothing wakes you up like becoming a parent.
It upsets every one of us that he got away with everything. His wife forgave him, his parents forgave him (or just couldn't accept that their precious prince had done such a thing) and even people like Sarah's dad and sister seemed totally fine with what he'd done. He's not been held accountable in any way and has been allowed to carry on being someone in a position of trust to thousands of young women, girls and vulnerable adults. He should have been kicked immediately off Youtube and Sarah should have run like the wind. When no one one stops a narcissistic man from doing what they do, they carry on, taking bigger and bigger risks. Sarah is incredibly naive if she believes he is not still doing it. He is a danger to women and yet he is seen by thousands as the perfect husband and father. But one day, someone new will be brave enough to come forward and that will be the end of his channel and his sleazy behavior.

• Heart

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Imagine checking into Center Parcs and having to warn them they will no doubt receive emails/messages stating that you have been caught messaging young girls! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
Looks like poor Isabelle was left with the children again whilst they went to get the big vannn 🤦‍♀️ Yes agree she’s very good with them but thought you were worried about ppl standing outside your house etc Sarah yet you can leave children alone things don’t ring true to me 🤔 also no prinny back from granny and hi Steve ! My husband walked in when I was skimming through vlog and said wow these idiots are influencers? those poor children look like need a good wash and some TLC 🤦‍♀️ He was also shocked that Isla was allowed to roll that desert up and eat it to herself and non the children appeared to have table manners
She said Isla was out playing and jace was upstairs in her bed watching tv whilst she was cooking too!
The other three were at the new house. She then shouted up Jace are you okay, went out the house and started filming what bits and bats people had collected from the driveway.

so either she was lying or Jace was left upstairs on his own, with no stair gates?

I have only just found this blog existed. I live near the inghams and they are renting the new house as they are moving abroad to Spain at the end of the year once sarah has had the baby. The viewings will triple once they move to Spain they always do with other youtubers. I know their dog will be staying in the UK though as she can't handle the heat and they've decided its best that she stays here.
Course your views will triple sarah. What’s happening to the horse whilst your in Spain? 😂😂😂

Joined tattle at 2am... isn’t that prime time edit time for Chris?

Whoever it is, your views won’t triple, they didn’t when you spent a whole summer there.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jennyhawk

Are they going to carry on "home schooling" in their new house? They really should be enrolled in local schools to have any chance of making a life in that village. I feel so sorry for those kids. They live such a weird life - they are spoiled materially (for the views) but every other need - emotional, personal, the right to privacy, the right to live with dignity, the right to a decent education, the importance of cultivating friendships and interacting with people outside the family group - all absent. Their lives are held up as a spectacle for strangers to gawp at. They are nothing but performing puppets. I feel so sorry for those children with those clueless monsters for parents. I notice on here as well that a lot of people remark on the kids' appearance especially Isabelle. I feel this is really unfair. She's a child and physical appearance should be off limits.

• Sad
  • Heart

DayoftheLlamas

So they're giving the LOL campervan away because the girls don't want it when they've just bought Isla a load of LOL doll stuff for her birthday including a different big car/van/truck/thing. What a waste of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Impleo

VIP Member
Comments over on her fan club page give a ‘sneak peek’ .... of a sofa. She says it’s for the ‘adult living area’ - so it will remain empty.
She’ll also have an office in the new house and... it’s a ‘great vlog tonight’. 🙄

Adult living area? She'll need more than that to keep Chris interested. She needs to drop 20 years and 5 stone to get his attention
Screenshot 2021-04-26 18.41.03.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Kitty2020

VIP Member
From an actual declared ‘ad’ for a date night buying all frozen food from Iceland’s ‘Luxury range’. The performance was the most cringeworthy thing you ever did see in your whole entire life. Really.

Whole vibe to me was single parent having dinner cooked by her gay friend. It’s under ‘ads’ should you also wish to disembowel yourself on the midst of a bout of insomnia.

PS: That collar looks uncomfortable- just as the zipped up sweatshirts. In the video, he is filmed from behind walking into the store. Something very unattractive & unnatural. He is stuffed tight into the closet maybe?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Octopies

Chatty Member
To be fair I’d be quite pleased for Isabelle if she was drinking alcohol - it’s the most normal teenage thing she’s done in years

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I really don’t understand why the new neighbour is defending them over on that channel 🤷‍♀️ their friend came on here recently and said they know all about the Inghams and want nothing to do with them, but now she is saying the allegations aren’t true and she’s hoping their kids will be friends
Imagine innocently buying a new house, and somehow ending up embroiled in a row on YouTube defending a man who has sent dirty messages to children, never mind knowing he’s going to be next door!😂

Shit Midas claims another victim.

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
I know we’ve talked about the girls’ poor diet and health implications before but it makes me so sad how their basic needs are being neglected. Look how bloated Izzy’s face has become - they’re screaming out for a decent balanced diet and a proper education.

• Sad
  • Wow

Ava girl

How insensitive is Sarah, making a big thing about wrapping Isla up like a baby and saying 'sat here with my littlest girl' then saying in the next sentance 'the new baby will be the littlest girl' if she didn't make such a big thing about being 'little' it wouldn't be an issue!
You can tell Isla is uncomfortable about the situation, so stop reminding her about the role she is about the lose and encourage her to be the big sister.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41