Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How can Center Parcs allow this creep to film around their park especially in their playground, this is a serious safeguarding issue!
I read on Center Parcs website on the safety guide that " DRONES ARE NOT PERMITTED AT Center Parcs.This is not just a Center Parcs policy but to meet government requirements in accordance with the Civil Aviation Authority" Also It says"you may not carry out photography for commercial purposes, publication or similar purposes in any of our villages"

Reactions: 39

thegreencow

VIP Member
BRIBED INTO DOING BAD THINGS BY MY TEEN!!

Creepy puts Jace in a chair outside the cabin. It's a peaceful day at Center Parcs. It's half 10 and they're having a chilled morning relaxing. They rush out on the first day to see what their is but then take it easier as the week goes on. It's really nice weather an there's a lake for sports activities. They're not all open but there's an inflatable course similar to the one they did in France. Legend has it that the Go Pro is still at the bottom of that lake, waiting to be found. Lazy wanted to book a six person electrical boat but it had sold out. The lake is nice and all the children play in the sand and paddle in the water. Lazy drinks her coffee.

The Inghams are getting on their bike and heading to the beach for a picnic. Creepy asks Jace if they're going to ride the bike and Lazy gets him to say yes. Time lapse of bike ride. This must be the most exercise Lazy has had in years. Footage of the closed pool. I bet Creepy cries himself to sleep every night because he has no excuse to get footage of the girls in their bikinis for a thumbnail. You have to go through a central area where the pool and restaurant are in order to get anywhere. The pool looks incredible so they will have to come back to check it out. There are two Starbucks. They're filling the pool up today and Lazy points out it's May next week so it will be opening soon and they will be heating it. Isabelle and Creepy wish they could try out the slides.

Lazy feels like she could be in Majorca and tells Creepy it's a lake, not the sea. Jace need a sandpit in the new house because he's loving the sand. He lays in it and Lazy cackles at him. You're not allowed to paddle because of the boats but the area here you can paddle is further along. Lazy has made cheese, quorn ham and salad bagels. Jace tries to throw sand in everyone's sandwiches. Lazy takes Jace's jacket off because it's too hot. Creepy was moaning at Lazy not to put shorts on Jace because it was freezing but its a hot day.

Creepy and the younger girls have gone to look at the activity they did yesterday. Jace wants to go and find them but Lazy says he has to stay with her and Isabelle.

Esme and Isla have convinced Creepy to go on the zipwire with them. He couldn't do it yesterday because he had to take lots of phone calls about the new house. More like you wimped out because Lazy could've easily taken those phone calls. Moving day is fast approaching and lots of things have to be sorted out. The staff from yesterday invited the Inghams to come back and take their cameras on the course. Footage of Creepy and the girls doing the course. The platform is squeaking as Creepy and Esme stand on it. He has no idea how people do things like this because he has the worst vertigo. Vertigo or fear of heights? They're NOT the same thing, but I guess you would know that with your medical degree. Creepy is definitely putting the camera down when he goes on the tyres. Why not just wear a Go Pro? That's a very expensive purchase if you drop the camera. He moves the camera along as he goes through a tunnel. Creepy feels like he will die on the zipwire. He has the worst shaky legs and vertigo he's ever has in his entire life.

Jace has gone to paddle in the water and gets his shorts wet. Lazy zooms in on the fish. Jace asks where the ducks are and she tells him they're in their houses or nests. She cackles at him because he's looking at and trying to catch the fish. Isabelle is bribing Lazy to get a Starbucks by saying she will look after Jace. Isabelle says Lazy offered in the first place so she wasn't going to say no. Lazy then said she wouldn't bother so Isabelle offered to stay with Jace. Lazy says she will go because Creepy left his wallet. Isabelle holds her drink in the next shot and says she has the best mum ever. They're going to sit and drink their Starbucks. Lazy would do anything to see Creepy's face because she bets he's pooping his pants. Lucky he has his diarrhoea coloured trousers on then. They're waiting for them to get to the zipwire because it's right in front of them. The course takes an hour and Lazy hopes to be able to capture them on camera.

Creepy has reached the tightrope and pretends to cry. Isla fell on the net and is now stuck on her back. We get a shot of the diarrhoea trousers as he walks along the rope. Creepy and Esme reach the net Isla fell off. She's underneath a bridge further up the course and Creepy tells her he wouldn't do that. He says he can't do then net. Then they reach the final zipwire, which Creepy is terrified about. Creepy tells the instructor that he has no idea how he does this as a job and stands up there all day. The instructor says he's not afraid of heights. I bet he doesn't lick his lips at 16 year old girl either. Esme and Isla walk down the ramp and the instructor shouts 3, 2, 1. Creepy films Esme and Isla (and woohooohooos) as they jump off. Lazy gets some shaky footage from the ground. Next it's Creepy's turn. There's a bit of woohooing but for once there is mostly silence. In the next shot Creepy is back on the ground and has never been more grateful to be on solid ground; he's not going to lie. Isabelle is glad she tried it but will ever do it again. Creepy says your fear and vertigo kicks in when you're up there. Esme would do it 10x in a row. Creepy had a choice of having a panic attack and being lifted off the course or manning up so he manned up. Isla was throwing herself off obstacles and dangling mid air; she dangled off the net on the side on purpose to prove she wouldn't fall. Creepy's belly couldn't deal with it.

It's later on and dinner is done. It's the Inghams' final night so they're ending it in a cool way. The sun has set behind the forest and Creepy has loved it so much. They have an insanely busy week back home so Creepy isn't feeling his melancholy sad to go usual self but is excited about the next chapter. He wants to come again and they're ending it on a good note with a barbeque and chocolate marshmallows to say goodbye.

Jace got a dinosaur lollypop yesterday and loves it. Creepy lights the barbeque. Lazy asks Jace if it's fire and he says "I did" so she tells him to say "yes Mummy" and he does. Hi Lazy, nice to know you read here. Isla watches the fire and then the girl toast their marshmallows. Iphone footage of the girls and Jace. Lazy seems to be sniffing her marshmallow, rather than eating it.

Esme is holding Jace, who is wrapped in a towel. Lazy tells him to do it so he says "1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 7, shampoo". Creepy says everyone has had baths and Isla is sat on the sofa wrapped in a towel. Isla then snuggles up to lazy. Lazy says she is still her littlest girl. Creepy tells Isabelle "don't worry sweetheart, you'll always be the biggest" and tells her she's the godfather of the kids. Isla says Isabelle's role will never change, although hers will. Lazy reminds us that she went from being the littlest to getting a brother and now she is getting a sister and being a big sister. She's now the middle child. Lazy asks her if she wants to be the middle child and Isla nods; Lazy says she wants to be the middle child with Esme. Sounds like Isla has been a little upset about the new addition. She says there will be "three middles and two out ones" and tells Isla she will be her little girl until she's 27.

Lazy says Isabelle is causing stirs online by drinking "ciders". Isabelle explains that Creepy offered her the last bit of his drink. Lazy has seen comments on the vlog of Isabelle trying to hide the cider. Lazy told her to hide the cider to avoid criticism. Creepy shows us the pack and says he treated himself to a pack of alcohol free "koppers". Yeah and you'll be meeting the real coppers one day if you're not careful. As he holds the pack up to show one is gone, he flips the bird at us. He says he has 3 Koppers left. Lazy looked in the alcohol free section the other day.

Its the Inghams' last night tonight and they've had the best time ever having family time. It's more special because they haven't left the house in six months like everyone else. They make it sound like they haven't been out at all. Jace is getting jealous because he wants to cuddle Lazy. Lazy says they can share. It doesn't matter if you go halfway around the world or to a caravan site, it's amazing making memories with your children. Jace has learnt to count to 10.

End of vlog

Pretty sure this was aimed at us
Screenshot 2021-04-23 194258.png

Hope he took a good bra
Screenshot 2021-04-23 195933.png
Screenshot 2021-04-23 200111.png

Screenshot 2021-04-23 194939.png
Screenshot 2021-04-23 195119.png
Screenshot 2021-04-23 195318.png

Screenshot 2021-04-23 195556.png
Screenshot 2021-04-23 194457.png
Screenshot 2021-04-23 200616.png

• Heart
  • Haha

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
Happy to be corrected but it feels like new members keep joining and starting wild rumours and we all know the family like to wind up tattle and find it hilarious so I would take with a pinch of salt.
Agree - maybe Creepy's lovechild that he's now sharing custody with can ride this new pony, only the pony is actually a unicorn and farts rainbows. Don't believe any of it. 🌈🦄

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
This just made my day 😂😂😂
Gone to Center Parcs, where they're gonna do pretty much the same they do at home...sit about 🤪🤪🤪🤪
He really thinks he is something but you can see how ugly he is in this photo, as he flies out the slide with his cellulite flapping in the wind. Looks like he was about to take Lazy out as well. Look at his fat arse squeezed into those hideous diarrhoea colour trousers. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

mags

VIP Member
And the "living away from home" comment just explains why they never think of their house as home.

If I go on holiday, I don't think I'm now living there. I still live in my home, I'm just staying somewhere else for a few days! When I go to a different place I'm just visiting, not moving there.
I also think that the "living away from home" thing is partly to do with the way that they have to crank everything up to the maximum, for maximum effect.

With them, everything is hyped up and exaggerated to sound like it's the biggest, best, most dramatic or extreme version that it ever possibly could be.

Their tales are always hyperbolic and crammed full of superlatives but they're not fooling anyone....we all can clearly see that their lives are actually dull AF. It's all so tragic and desperate. 🤡

• Heart

Redbreast

VIP Member
I have to agree on Izzy; it’s incredibly sad. Ultimately she doesn’t look too happy. I hope they can help guide her with a more healthy diet as she seems quite down and lost that sparkle in her eyes 😢

I have started watching their vlogs again the past few weeks after stopping for about a year. All I can think when I see the two middle girls is I wonder how Chris would feel if some old man was messaging them? How would he feel genuinely? Because that’s what he was doing. Vile vile creature. It enrages me that the creep got away with it and his enabling partner would rather earn money and stay ‘famous’ than get him away from their children. If that was my partner I couldn’t even look at him again let alone be near him. The whole thing stinks. How would he feel in a few years if some creep was asking Esme to go “skinny dipping” or asking her to “drop that towel” - dirty scumbag 🤢 this is such an injustice. The poor children. Sarah would have got support and kindness if she had left him and people would have respected her for that. As a result the children would have probably got less shit at school and more sympathy. What a selfish woman Sarah is 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Plot twist: the spider actually killed itself from having to share a car with the Inghams. RIP little buddy.

• Haha

Here2BNosey

I nearly had a heart attack when Jace was paddling by himself on the edge of that lake. If he had toppled over that ledge would lazy really have been able to haul her arse up fast enough to save him?

Also she said it was ok he got wet as she had dry clothes, so why was he still wearing the same ones at BBQ time?

Can you imagine living your whole life lying to try to look better about your lazy self, and making your kids lie too (the bath)? Its just so messed up, does she know what the truth is?

Reactions: 38

Scotblock

VIP Member
The new neighbour sounds a real charmer 🙄 People like her are the reason that women don’t report grooming and sexual assaults for fear of not being believed.

• Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Wonder how Dave-My-Forever is feeling? Creepy brother steals his thunder - again!
I think the new music he’s working on will be quite a departure from the saccharine angst of his previous works. I like to imagine him in a dark room, banging dischordantly on a Bontempi organ, surrounded by half finished lyrics to songs like ‘Ginger Bastard’.

• Haha
  • Heart

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I don’t think Esme understands how patronising it is at the moment, she will when she is older (I hope).

I’m glad that Isabelle is now taking initiative and has gone out alone and is wanting to go to the hairdressers and have a change. I really hope that she continues gaining her independence and let’s hope she realises there is more to life than playing surrogate mum to her siblings.

Creepy and Lazy disgust me, I hope this all turns around to bite them in their large rear ends...now that, I would pay to see!

Vloggerfam

VIP Member
This is on part of Tattle I don't get, people constantly moaning that they buy cheap shit but then shocked when they can afford to buy expensive things like this.
As much as we all dislike/hate them their videos are still making money and buying something like this won't be a big expense to them as they are putting all of that money into the bank.
I live by the motto 'you can't take it with you' but not everyone is like that and would rather be the richest person in the cemetery lol
Buying one pair of good shoes instead of 5 pairs of £10 shoes or buying the kids a decent coat is a bit different to suddenly having £30k and £20k to drop on caravans in a year plus a £700k+ House though.

their last accounts upto 2019 said the business had a net worth of £600 ish... and since then they have had no management, barely any ads and barely any views.

You know why they bought small sofas for the house don't ya?? So creepy has room to get his rail out when it's raining
Wouldn’t shock me if those sofas were gifted she was keen to mention the name of the company and what a great offer they had one

• Heart

Neck lace

VIP Member
Clearly these cleaners aren’t teenage girls like at Alton Towers - if they were, he’d be too pre-occupied ‘wondering’/fantasising about men like him pestering them for sex while they were working to worry about their check-out routines. View attachment 544891
It's sickening that he was able to get away with everything and still poses a threat to viewers who think that he is a lovely, charming, decent man who says things like "bless little Isla's heart". So many thousands do not know that that is all an act, put on to fool young women thst he is trustworthy, kind and decent. The real Chris Ingham is the creep who send disgraceful messages like this, cheats on his wife and doesn't care about anyone but himself.

• Angry
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
So, looks like takeaway every night for tea !
Sarah trying to get all deep and meaningful with her chat at the end 😆😆

Haha, Creepy's chubbed up so much! it's only funny because we know how much it will bother him and all the passive aggressive comments he's made to Sarah about her weight (plus his liking for ultra skinny teen girls). It's lovely karma

Looks to have put on about 20lbs since he turned vegetarian for the health benefits

• Haha
Reactions: 37