The Ingham Family #159 The pylons, the witch and Creepy on the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog title made me throw up in my mouth. I am completely appalled, even if creepy hadn’t done anything it’d be disgusting but that fact that he HAS done these awful things makes it so much worse. I hope they are shamed into changing it and I hope those children are rescued

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
The outrage about the vlog titles are exactly what they are aiming for , any publicity is good publicity in their eyes

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That vlog title😤 Absolutely disgusting. Am sorry but izzys real dad needs to step up now because its clear as day her mother does not give a flying f about😢 ACTUALLY DISGUSTING. social services need to see to them🤬 Izzy is 15 same age as my daughter, girls this age like to take nice pics. my daughter would be fumming if I kept posting unflattering Open mouth pics of her on social media. Not that I ever would.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Vlog title is just awful shows how his mucky mind operates.
Sounds like he’s been chatting with the staff about his channel 🧐
Banging on about how amazing the staff are and they were like ye man come back again and bring your camera ( on the tree top activity) I don’t believe they paid for that twice.
So CP do allow commercial filming?
bbq time and creepy reminds us they are sold in the onsite shop for a very reasonable price. Very odd.
Isabelle looked miserable poor girl.
Sounds like moving next week then from Creepys ramblings?
The house looked nowhere near ready last look.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
So we know Sarah reads here after comments in the vlog about the cider and getting Jace to say Yes rather than I do. If this is correct Sarah, please get your girls hair washed and brushed and all 4 kids a visit to the hairdressers. They could also do with a visit to the dentist, and maybe think of putting them back in school, as all 3 have regressed and as strangers on the internet have seen this you should really take note for their future.
Also why don't you sort Creepy out with those vlog titles, do you actually want pervs looking at your children?

• Heart
Reactions: 59
lol she’s not ‘your teen’. She has a father. And it’s not you.
🤢
Yes ! He needs reminding of that ! A father that her mother and step dad have quite possibly poisned izzy with things about him !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What was all that rambling about Isla being the littlest girl and being in the middle and how she would be a big sister. She ALREADY IS a big sister? To Jace?

sounds like sarah has fed her some crap that being a middle sister will mean she’s the same as Esme and Isla thinks she won’t get left out as much then.

Also the booze free cider is a bit weird to just be drinking through the day. As someone else said surely you drink it as a replacement if you are driving or whatever.

Reactions: 34
lol she’s not ‘your teen’. She has a father. And it’s not you.
🤢
but Chris was not the one bribed it was her mother.
Hmmm Isla has been the middle child with Esme for the last two years if you did not know Sarah. Now she would be the true middle child or the forgotten child. with their father being all over the two oldest and the mother having the two youngest two shop for all the time

Reactions: 11
You guys all called it - there would be a clickbait vlog title. Thinks he’s clever, doesn’t he? And Lazy-slob sanctions it.

Hey fake ‘parents’ - Just wait until those kids are old enough to hand you your ass - and take every penny that you have stolen from *their* earnings.

‘Won’t you shut your bleeping gobs with the constant squealing,
Filming kids when their hair needs cleaning
Off to Primark, B&M
You drone on and on and on....’

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
No, just a lot of her usual side eye movement when she is telling porkies. Oh how I laughed when she said the local authority gave the girls good assesments/reports.
She also reminded anyone going through a good time in life to take time to appreciate it. Twice. Very bizarre.
This from a woman who can`t have fun/make memories without a camera in her hand. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
They mentioned the Koppaberg 🙂
Yer like we already no they read here shame them don’t mention how we all say he is a creepy nonce that likes to message teen girls and is no better than Jimmy Savile that gets brushed under the rug they don’t dare have a dig about that do thay c**ts

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Also I would be horrible about a child but come on look at poor Izzy nearly 16 and has got a clue about fashion and walks round looking like Neil from the young ones with that greasey weighted down hair and has no clue because she not being a normal teen at school mixing with friends of her own age eg with fashion and what to wear and style I feel sooo sorry for her I’ve got 3 teen girls all different in there own way but are normal teens even down to the back chat and sash and being rebellious to witch we see nothing of from that poor girl such a shame for her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Would you let this creepy guy...

View attachment 542573

Whose raunchy behavior with young girls made it to the BBC as it was so bad...

View attachment 542574

Whose fondness for young girls terrified a young ifam...

View attachment 542575

Because he wanted to get his mangled hands on her...and nothing else mattered to him. Not his wife, not his children, not his reputation, not his income.. Nothing mattered except getting his hands on her...

View attachment 542576

Would you let this creep near your daughter?

This grotesque, pathetic, unforgivable excuse for a mother will.

View attachment 542595

I fear for that new baby if she's ever left alone with him. Which we know she will be.

I really wish they were having a boy. A boy might stand a chance.
Jesus ,she makes Bette Davis in "whatever happened to baby Jane" look like snow white...

View attachment 543250

Saw this article today and thought of their children ☹
It`s bad enough now ,can you imagine if she decides to HE them all as teens??

Reactions: 8
Isla clearly been told to hold towel over head to look like shes had her hair washed😱 what a weird bunch. Hair hasnt been washed and certainly isnt wet its also still in plaits

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.