The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did the views even go this low when it came out he was a pa*do? I can't see a baby saving this dying mess. And by mess I mean their channel, not their marriage 😂

Reactions: 15
Did the views even go this low when it came out he was a pa*do? I can't see a baby saving this dying mess. And by mess I mean their channel, not their marriage 😂
I believe when the channel dies, Creepy will not hang around. Lazy is needy and seems to need a man to survive, but creepy will be off with a younger vunerable model to control. Not sure the kids will keep him there, as from what I've read, his workmates never even knew he was married with kids.
He will re invent himself most definitely.

Reactions: 22
I've said it before and I'll say it again... How the heck did they afford that new house and all new furniture?!! There's no way their earnings cover that

Reactions: 20
I've said it before and I'll say it again... How the heck did they afford that new house and all new furniture?!! There's no way their earnings cover that
Something dodge that’s what! I bet anything the tat and me money has just been stacked up and will not be declared. You can literally work out what she is making per drop and I bet not one penny will be declared!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I think something isn't right also . It's either rented or they have been cooking the books and it will comeback and bite them on the arse maybe why creepy seems to be drinking alot . They are definitely all fur coat no knickers .🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 they make me feel sick and if they have got a mortgage for that amount they are honestly stupid . The views are crap and when they finally put tat and me through proper channels they are in for a shock and I know another payment is due on the self employed covid thing as my brother has just applied and his last one was around Xmas/Jan 🤔. Might explain the furniture situation

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Their "marble" floor looks even more stripy than it did in the pictures.

That sofa/table is hideous.

The bathroom without a door is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The bleeping sofas 🤮🤮🤮 it’s like traveller-chic. I’ve have never ever known any buying and selling of houses, even empty ones to allow people to spend the day there, have stuff delivered there etc. Nothing until completion.

And FYI lazy that isn’t SOLID marble 🤣🤣 it’s 12.50 a square meter off crown tiles!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The bleeping sofas 🤮🤮🤮 it’s like traveller-chic. I’ve have never ever known any buying and selling of houses, even empty ones to allow people to spend the day there, have stuff delivered there etc. Nothing until completion.
That's why I think its rented and they are just waiting on completion of house . New builds on housing estates go up for rent all the time we nearly went in one but it had no character .

Reactions: 18
I don't mind some of the things they have chosen and I do like the layout of the interior. It feels modern enough. However, some of it doesn't go together. It reminds me of an overpriced London nightclub, trying to be something it isn't.

Reactions: 11
why did i think they wouldn't be as tacky with this house i actually cant believe the toilet in their room is basically beside the bed what the hell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wow, all I can say is I hope the new baby comes out wearing ear plugs because she'll need them! Todays vlog was so loud! Everyone's voice echoed it was AWFUL. Oh and just to prove she reads on here. It appears the 'marble' flooring isn't cold because they have underfloor heating 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 Can't wait to see there first fuel bill with an open plan house!!
Oh an she loves the fact you can drive around to the back doors, as she can unload shopping...... let's hope Jace isn't playing in the garden at the time!!
That house is a joke.... as for her Bathroom 😱 BLOODY HORRENDOUS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.