The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other issue with the ‘en suite’ (loosely termed I think) is that it’s surely going to be freezing sitting in the bath unless you overheat the bedroom for an hour beforehand and during your bath.

PS hi, I’ve been lurking, fascinated by this thread. I actually joined the forum ages ago to comment on the grumpy woman who walks her dogs on the same hill every day...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm getting Tony Montana Scarface interior vibes. At least his excuse was he was wasted on coke and it was the 80s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Each to their own I guess but Christ on a bike just no to that sofa/coffee table combo - a train wreck of shimmering velvet fabric encrusted in "silver" plated studs and adorned with a glass slab top - place those on the tacky zebra striped "marble" floor, throw in a wanna-be "fireplace" and the whole thing is giving me a combination of "high end" brothel/ drug lord / funeral home vibes.

I did have a chuckle when Sarah said this particular sofa set had a much quicker lead time than any other place - that's not by accident, Sarah - I don't think this particular set is exactly flying off the shelves 🙈
It`ll look simply marvellous Sarah when jace rubs his treats all over that "shimmering grey" monstrosity .:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agree with everyone else why, on earth have they got those two tiny sofas in that large area? Not to mention they are horrible but what can we expect from the no taste Minghams!

What's with the range cooker? I'd have thought they'd have gone for an induction hob and multiple ovens built in, that's what I've seen when I've watched modern house tours.

As for the bathroom, not too bad if you ignore the fact it has no door but the sinks are a bit old fashioned, arent those bowl type sinks a bit 15/20 years ago?

Reactions: 15
Really don't like the idea of a bathroom with no door, the smells are gonna go round the bedroom 😜🤢🤢🤢
Wonder what surprise we have in store tomorrow, as they pull off 'something epic" 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Can`t wait for the lazy recipe specials if she ever learns how to work that stove!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 535382

Looking away from the horrendous sofas, (which I dont understand why they didnt wait until they knew exactly what they wanted from the room and I would have thought an L shape sofa would have worked well and that table 🤢.)but I dont understand why the sockets (I think they are sockets) are halfway up the wall in this room and not at skirting level. I could understand if you needed a socket higher up for a particular purpose but on one side the socket is above the sofa. Yes they can charge their phones whilst watching tv but 🤷🏻‍♀️

When sarah was showing the bedroom the sockets looked to be really high up the wall- I am very confused by this
For the massive tele to be on every wall. No shelves, or books just massive tele’s. Better not invite Katrina round she will be ripping them off the wall 😂

I don’t understand the parking round the back, so unsafe with children playing in the garden they won’t be able to leave any toys out of you have to park round the back?

Also why is the house taking so long to finish?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I drove past it this afternoon, from the motorway.
The area is nicer than Bradford.
The girls would probably get a very good education at the local schools, if they bothered to send them.
It has no kerb/field/busy motorway appeal.

Reactions: 19
Having the dishwasher on a different side of the island to the sink would drive me mad!!!!! Surely they should be beside each other so you can rinse the dishes and pop them straight into the dishwasher!?!

Reactions: 26
SNEAK PEEK - TWO OF OUR FAVOURITE PARTS OF OUR NEW HOUSE!

Creepy is starting the day busy, busy, busy on an important job because today will be an exciting day. They're taking a load of stuff to the new house to make moving in day easier. Lazy is finishing the last of the Baby and Me orders. Creepy is going to see if he's wired the battery to battery charger properly. Every time you hook the caravan up to a vehicle, the caravan battery is charging. No wonder it takes them so long to get to places, constantly stopping to fill up the gas guzzler. He had to upgrade the charger and spent a while wiring everything up the other day. Creepy rigged it up last night when he was really tired. The ipad will tell him if the battery is working right so he needs to connect the caravan to the car first. Time lapse of Creepy motor moving the caravan. Then he talks us through the wires. He starts the car and the ipad turns to bulk charge. It was the final stage of getting the caravan ready to live off grid.

Job 2 is taking a lot of stuff to the new house. They don't have a van for another few days so Creepy bought a roof rack. He had issues with the inflatable one deflating.

Lazy hopes we're having a lovely weekend. She wanted to get up and do Baby and Me orders because she needs to post them on Monday. Creepy is putting the roof box on the car. They're off to the new house today. Lazy hasn't spoken about it much but it will make sense in the end; they don't feel comfortable sharing much information right now. No problem Lazy, we found out all the information anyway. They're spending a few hours at the house today. Lazy is sorting bits to take to the new house because the house is full of little bits for the bedrooms and baby's nursery. Lazy is making postal boxes to put her Baby and Me clothing in. They're brown boxes an he needs to make them up. She ordered some paper beginning with V but it hasn't arrived yet. She makes 25 boxes and will get them to the post office tomorrow. Lazy is off to make up a pile of things to take to the new house.

Lazy shows us the living room, which has boxes in and she laughs about how they're living. Prinny is the only one who can get in the room. Lazy had a few bits ready to take to the new house and then Creepy came in to tell her that the brackets for the top box doesn't fit the car. They're meant to be universal but clearly aren't.

The Inghams are at the new house and Lazy can't tell us how excited she is. They've been there two hours but Lazy keeps getting lost in a room, imagining where the wardrobes and bed will go. They've gone to each room and listened to each other's ideas. By 'listened' I bet that means people suggested things but Lazy spoke over everyone and her word is final. Lazy wanted to film her reaction to coming into the kitchen because they have three new things in there but she suddenly needed to use the loo. When you're pregnant and need to use the loo, you need to use it right now; there was no way she could film a genuine reaction when all she wanted to do was use the loo. They have a few new things including a range cooker, fridge/freezer and sofa. She knows that people won't want to see them but trust her, they're quite exciting.

Lazy shows us the ugly new grey sofas. The problem they had at the current house was the sofa was too big for the living room. The problem they have now is the sofas are small and look lost in the cove next to the kitchen. Lazy cackles. They're all from Chelsea Furnishings and Lazy recommends them because the wait was less than 28 days. They offer a white glove service, where they set the sofa up as well. It's a bluer grey than what Lazy was expecting. They haven't moved up so it's white and plain. Lazy wants to add a table and lamp in the corner. She also wants to extend the wall and build a TV an fire into it.

Also in the kitchen are area will be the dinning room table with a clock on the wall. Lazy hides it, but I can see that there is a digger in the still unfinished garden. In front of the patio doors will be the old marble table and grey sofa. She hasn't yet taken the cover off the fridge freezer but first she wants to show the Rangemaster cooker because that's what they were recommended. There were a few shortlisted including one with 7 hobs but it was only 102cm and this one is 110cm. 7 hobs was swaying Lazy but she would never need them, except at Christmas.

Lazy unwraps the fridge freezer, which has plumbing on it so has constant ice and water. Another feature is it has a hatch that you touch and it opens so you can have cans of coke and milk. She shows us inside and tells us it hold 27 bags of shopping. Oh Lazy, you're in for a mighty big fall one day. I hope you enjoy your time in this house because it won't last. She knows she sounds like a boring old mum but is so excited because they've never had to order an oven before. Lazy thinks they got everything from Currys. Next is a tour of the drawers and cupboards. The badly laid marble flooring is giving me a headache. Lazy thought it would be nice to give us another sneak peak of another room, which is completely different to the original plans. That room is the bathroom.

Lazy is in her and Creepy's bedroom. She won't show us the whole room but will show the bathroom. It looks chavvy and ugly but Lazy loves it so much. She loves the openness and can imagine laying in the bath watching TV. The en-suite isn't finished because the cupboards on the Jack and Jill sink need fitting, along with the light up mirror. Lazy turns on the tap on the bath. They have 2 heated towel rails. Behind the wall is a shower. There's cosmetic work to be done on the toilet. There's 5 bathrooms in the house so if anyone wants to use the toilet in private they can so if anyone wants to use the bathroom with a door they can. Lazy doesn't care though and prefers her door-less toilet. I can think of nothing worse than hearing Lazy or Creepy squeezing out a tit after one of their carb-filled meals. It must be like shitting bricks.

Lazy is chilling on the sofa and their feet are all dusty because the floor hasn't been cleaned yet. Esme is desperate to show us the entire house and Lazy say they will get to do that really, really soon. The echo in the house is awful but Lazy is loving getting to run around. Because the floor in solid marble, you would think its cold but it isn't. Jace climbs onto the coffee table and Esme has to take him off. What if he does that when no one is around? Lazy moans about the dust on the table and then mumbles something about Jace's safety. The whole downstairs has underfloor heating. The two seater sofa in the current house was Esme and Isla's 'Roblox sofa' so they've decided on their seats on the new sofa to play Roblox. Lazy has to get off her butt because she can only sit for so long. Is that meant to be a joke? The land rover is parked around the back of the house, in front of the randomly located garage. It's time for Lazy to take stuff up to the bedrooms. Esme has to help her take Jace's jungle stuff up to his bedroom.

Because they couldn't fit the roof rack so they could only bring stuff for the bedrooms. They had a spare seat in the car so brought a few bits. Creepy made a point about how cool it is that they can bring the car around to the back of the house so they can bring groceries into the kitchen. Lazy calls the digger a tractor. They brought a few bits including a cup stand, chopping board and a dish drying rack. She's added a few jars to the utility room for laundry tablets and Prinny's treats. Jace tries to escape out the door.

They're about to leave so Creepy is running around and closing all the doors. They're been talking about the kitchen and where certain things will go. They counted 11 drawers and some are super deep pan type drawers. Jace is screeching in the background.

It's the next day. They got back from the new house and went straight to bed. Creepy is stood outside the caravan and wanted to let us know that they're about to pull off one of the best surprises they've ever done. Definitely the most rewarding as well. They're about to do something really cool today. Bet it's another caravan trip. Yawn.

End of vlog

No sign of Isabelle today.

New en suite bathroom. Arrow points to here the toilet is.
Screenshot 2021-04-18 190351.png

What a stooninnnnnn view woohooooooooooo! They could've bought a house with lovely rural/woodland view so they could watch nature wake up in the mornings. Instead, the only tit they will see is Creepy in his rancid beanie, with a camera in his hand as he heads off to skate on his rail
Screenshot 2021-04-18 191021.png

New kitchen
Screenshot 2021-04-18 190922.png

Screenshot 2021-04-18 194957.png
Screenshot 2021-04-18 192013.png
Screenshot 2021-04-18 202333.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t post a picture but the gap where you stand to shower the en-suite is so narrow! It’s how I imagine a prison cell shower to look. Good luck to Sarah squeezing her enormous bump in there.

Reactions: 13
I can’t post a picture but the gap where you stand to shower the en-suite is so narrow! It’s how I imagine a prison cell shower to look. Good luck to Sarah squeezing her enormous bump in there.
I thought it looked a tight fit as well but its hard to judge sometimes with the wide angle lenses 🙄
Its like some rip off of a posh hotel

Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t understand how they are moving stuff in when the dont own it yet? There’s rules isn’t there? You know on completion day when the keys are released and the property is “yours”. Unless they have come to some sort of arrangement with the seller. I’m just so confused by it!

If there is still building work going on has it not been inspected yet and signed off?

Reactions: 12
Those two settees look pathetic sitting in that huuuuge space. They’d be better off moving them to one of those smaller living rooms at the front of the house and buying something much bigger for their kitchen.

By the way, hello to you all 👋 This is my first post. I’ve been following the threads the last few weeks and it’s become the highlights of my days 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.