The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That floor!! 🤣🤣 looking at that too long will make you feel dizzy!!
84F870A3-DCC4-47DD-A90F-ADFE4CFAD8EC.jpeg

The sofas are identical to the builders, maybe slightly darker. They really needed a corner modular sofa that they could make as big as they wanted in that space.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
That floor!! 🤣🤣 looking at that too long will make you feel dizzy!! View attachment 535303

The sofas are identical to the builders, maybe slightly darker. They really needed a corner modular sofa that they could make as big as they wanted in that space.
Who was it who said (a while ago) their fake marble floor looks like a gymnasium floor with trainer skid marks all over it? It’s all I can see now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I cannot get over how tacky, Chavy and overall hideous those sofas and table are🤮🤮 I also don’t get why she keeps going on about the fridge, I’ve lived in many houses all with built in fridges and freezers and they are much bigger, AND are not an eyesore like that one. The worktops in the kitchens don’t even match and the inside of the cupboards are a different colour to the doors!! The whole thing is such a mess, I’ve never seen such a poorly designed/decorated house.

Reactions: 30
#159 Chav Palace room with a view: Choice of pylons or Creepy on the loo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Is it just me or does anyone else find the idea of going to the toilet open plan in a bedroom a bit uncouth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Also, not sure how everyone does it but I always rinse by dishes before loading into the dishwasher - that dishwasher isn’t on the same side as the bloody sink so rinsing and adding to the washer is going to be painful! That entire kitchen area seems to have been designed by someone whose never actually spent any time in one!
Then it’s perfect for pot noodle Inghams

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does anyone else find the idea of going to the toilet open plan in a bedroom a bit uncouth 😂
It’s definitely not just you! I’ve never heard of it before, even the builder had the loo behind a door, but no, they that’s not good enough for them. Bloody bonkers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That floor!! 🤣🤣 looking at that too long will make you feel dizzy!! View attachment 535303

Them sofas look so small in that open space and are the sofas in the other room the ones from home ? Or did they buy another set identical ? .no taste

Reactions: 14
I cannot get over how tacky, Chavy and overall hideous those sofas and table are🤮🤮 I also don’t get why she keeps going on about the fridge, I’ve lived in many houses all with built in fridges and freezers and they are much bigger, AND are not an eyesore like that one. The worktops in the kitchens don’t even match and the inside of the cupboards are a different colour to the doors!! The whole thing is such a mess, I’ve never seen such a poorly designed/decorated house.
Its bloody marvellous though isn't it? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Really don't like the idea of a bathroom with no door, the smells are gonna go round the bedroom 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Wonder what surprise we have in store tomorrow, as they pull off 'something epic" 🤔🤔🤔🤔
We know Creepy won't be sleeping in there so just her own stench to put up with :sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really don't like the idea of a bathroom with no door, the smells are gonna go round the bedroom 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Wonder what surprise we have in store tomorrow, as they pull off 'something epic" 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Thats a cheap looking bed they’ve bought

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a picture of the open plan loo for those of us that don't want to give them a view?🚽

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20210418-191822_YouTube.jpg

Looking away from the horrendous sofas, (which I dont understand why they didnt wait until they knew exactly what they wanted from the room and I would have thought an L shape sofa would have worked well and that table 🤢.)but I dont understand why the sockets (I think they are sockets) are halfway up the wall in this room and not at skirting level. I could understand if you needed a socket higher up for a particular purpose but on one side the socket is above the sofa. Yes they can charge their phones whilst watching tv but 🤷🏻‍♀️

When sarah was showing the bedroom the sockets looked to be really high up the wall- I am very confused by this

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.