The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More shopping 🙄 how can the ifam still enjoy this??
More soft toys for Jace, (I swear he doesn't use half his current toys currently) more junk for every room. This house will be a storage closet before they move in and will need a 2nd home to actually live in

Reactions: 15
Ok- they had the king bed delivered to their current home, which is weird considering they plan to move soon. They haven't moved the trampoline or much at all but left some boxes at the new place- but they couldn't send the new bed there- also they haven't posted on insta any updates on the building works so i preume its at a standstill hence the delay in move but they keep buying for this place they probably won't move into for weeks

Reactions: 12
Remember when they watched “Reign” and they thought it was a documentary series 😂😂😂
I also remember when they went to Holyrood House in Edinburgh, Sarah thought the Queen had her own seat, when it actually means the Queens official Residence 1😙🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok- they had the king bed delivered to their current home, which is weird considering they plan to move soon. They haven't moved the trampoline or much at all but left some boxes at the new place- but they couldn't send the new bed there- also they haven't posted on insta any updates on the building works so i preume its at a standstill hence the delay in move but they keep buying for this place they probably won't move into for weeks
If they're moving in at all.

Reactions: 10
No mask in Ikea, Sarah 'super spreader' Ingham.
Annoys the duck outta me that she can pick and choose when to wear a mask. When I was pregnant I didnt even go out the shops without a mask. Would love the shops to kick her out

Reactions: 33
What were Isla and Jason wearing?

Why did Isabelle call her trousers 'pants' ? I know Americans say pants for trousers but over here you wear pants under your trousers, not a good idea discussing her pants when creeps watch the vlogs.

Using IKEA as their own personal playground again. 😡

Claiming to have ordered wardrobes, looking at sofas to clutter up bedrooms and saying a bed had been delivered. Are they doing this to act like they are still moving?

Reactions: 23
I'm beginning to get suspicious of this house move. I mean what's happening with the buyers for their house. They can't honestly keep renting. It's all very farfetched if you ask me,

Reactions: 29
What were Isla and Jason wearing?

Why did Isabelle call her trousers 'pants' ? I know Americans say pants for trousers but over here you wear pants under your trousers, not a good idea discussing her pants when creeps watch the vlogs.

Using IKEA as their own personal playground again. 😡

Claiming to have ordered wardrobes, looking at sofas to clutter up bedrooms and saying a bed had been delivered. Are they doing this to act like they are still moving?
Before they were saying they had multiple sofas delivered to the new house, have taken box’s up to the new house but a new king size bed is getting delivered to the current house where they are sticking in the garage.

Sounds like the builder is stopping them getting anymore delivered there.

Where did they find these very very good friends Stacy and Terry?? They have never been mentioned before now they are the long lost bffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm beginning to get suspicious of this house move. I mean what's happening with the buyers for their house. They can't honestly keep renting. It's all very farfetched if you ask me,
Well lazy herself told us that the buyers for there home is currently renting as well. Lazy said herself that she wants these shop orders done by Monday and someone suggested they are going on a chavavan trip. Maybe they plan to move all the junk next week into the new place and then stay in the cahavan as a ' holiday' until the house is actually ready - It is all far fetched though as I'm sure the new buyers were probably hoping to be in the new place by a few weeks and are probably chasing them

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, more sofa shopping! How much sitting down is this family preparing for? Oh well, rest assured when we receive our invites for the house warming party we’ll not only be guaranteed a seat along with all of their “friends” but an entire sofa each to sprawl out on at this point. No need to include an address on the invites 😉

“A dressing room the size of a double bedroom” will really come in handy for all 3 of Chris’s grey T-shirt’s, black hoody and Jimmy Saville tracksuit.

Chris, no amount of over zealous coverup milk pouring can hide the fact that you’re pissed as a fart AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
It depends on where you live in England, it's a regional thing. People in the north tend to call trousers pants. I also do the same.

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, more sofa shopping! How much sitting down is this family preparing for? Oh well, rest assured when we receive our invites for the house warming party we’ll not only be guaranteed a seat along with all of their “friends” but an entire sofa each to sprawl out on at this point. No need to include an address on the invites 😉

“A dressing room the size of a double bedroom” will really come in handy for all 3 of Chris’s grey T-shirt’s, black hoody and Jimmy Saville tracksuit.

Chris, no amount of over zealous coverup milk pouring can hide the fact that you’re pissed as a fart AGAIN!
He was for sure pissed , taking advantage of the Mrs while she is pregnant , for someone who never drinks this is amazing

Carry on camping Ingham style. Looking forward to seeing them all sat on top of the Chavavan and Chris driving off leaving Sarah still sunbathing on the roof in her hot pants clinging to the solar panalling.

• Haha
The dressing room shown in the builder's house tour video had a little chaise longue in it. Maybe the Minghams will copy that, so Creepy can cosy up and sleep amongst Lazy's snuggly wankets and East 17 coat? If he starts reeking of mothballs it'll probably be an improvement!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He was for sure pissed , taking advantage of the Mrs while she is pregnant , for someone who never drinks this is amazing
Now I can well believe the poster who said he used to have a drinking problem. Although If I didn't know any better I'd say he still does.

Reactions: 16
I doubt they’ll be taking the trampoline with them.. far to much effort for them to take down and put back up again. They’ll leave it there and buy a new one.
Anyone remember the vlog when they went to Stacy, Terry and Lotties for a birthday tea party they threw for one of the kids? Izzy I think. Played some weird game of beer pong without alcohol

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.