The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been watching the royal funeral today, I wonder on tomorrows vlog we will get some clickbait 'saddest day ever!' vlog and them aimlessly attempting to explain what is happening.

Reactions: 15
Sara dear why don’t you send your admirers over on here to tattle? They could catch up a bit...
Other YouTube families don’t have any problems or haters like they do because they don’t brag and create scenarios ( imaginary stalkers) - ifam are only interested about their house because that make it secretive and set a challenge ( we can’t tell you where it is) - nobody really cares where they live - watching the girls not get any education or create social skills ( proper mixing with there age groups) is worrying. This they got a school , but now they just seem to be in there own bubble , oblivious to reality.

Reactions: 19
Waiting for “no vlog tonight to respect the royal family”

side note: the funeral was a lovely service and very well thought out

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I just expect them to use it for clickbait. I doubt they watched it. I agree lovely service and nice touches with the bagpipes and trumpets

Reactions: 17
Surely at some point soon they are going to have to address the house move, their buyers won't wait forever.
I thought they were apparently starting to move boxes over a few weeks ago, they must have a moving date by now if they are moving.

Reactions: 19
Other YouTube families don’t have any problems or haters like they do because they don’t brag and create scenarios ( imaginary stalkers) - ifam are only interested about their house because that make it secretive and set a challenge ( we can’t tell you where it is) - nobody really cares where they live - watching the girls not get any education or create social skills ( proper mixing with there age groups) is worrying. This they got a school , but now they just seem to be in there own bubble , oblivious to reality.
I really feel sorry for the girls- school would probably be the only time they were 'normal' and could do stuff and have friends with no camera and no expectations of making good content. If there was an issue at home, school was probably the only place with safe adults they could talk to. With no proper schooling now, they have no chance of getting any decent GSCEs or A levels and have no aspiration for uni or further careers beyond mommy vlogging themselves.

• Sad

I’m torn. On the one hand, they’ll take any excuse for a day off but on the other miss a days pay and show respect to anyone? Doesn’t sound very Ingham.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So somehow lazy has set her website up where you have to give an email address and is complaining can’t finish off orders. Says she needs them posted Monday am - I think they are off on holiday with the charva van and that’s what all the shopping was for

Reactions: 13
I just expect them to use it for clickbait. I doubt they watched it. I agree lovely service and nice touches with the bagpipes and trumpets
Or maybe they will take a day of vloging, saying it is to honour the queen, but instead they go shopping for beddings that match the marble battub.

• Haha
Hmm- caravan sites are open, but they wont be able to travel that far, I'm sure the rules still say, stay local.
In England you can go anywhere in England now, not surprised they waited until this week to go will be term time so much cheaper

In England you can go anywhere in England now, not surprised they waited until this week to go will be term time so much cheaper
When I was out driving yesterday I still saw notice which stated 'stay local' and 'minimise travel'

Reactions: 13
When I was out driving yesterday I still saw notice which stated 'stay local' and 'minimise travel'
But there’s no enforcement or anything prohibiting you doing it. I think the Inghams are a lot of things but you are allowed to go on caravan holidays in england and they wouldn’t be doing anything wrong (I’m ignoring the lack of education for their children, dodgy modifications on the car and charva van etc...)

In the latest baby and me ista story Sarah has another massive cold sore below her nose. Why does she not get treatment for them?

Reactions: 16
But there’s no enforcement or anything prohibiting you doing it. I think the Inghams are a lot of things but you are allowed to go on caravan holidays in england and they wouldn’t be doing anything wrong (I’m ignoring the lack of education for their children, dodgy modifications on the car and charva van etc...)
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Some places still have higher cases and I don't believe people should be traveling miles from home. Now they've discovered this new Indian variant so I still think we need to be cautious.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Some places still have higher cases and I don't believe people should be traveling miles from home. Now they've discovered this new Indian variant so I still think we need to be cautious.
Fair enough, but I don’t judge others when they aren’t actually breaking any rules (until Boris realises too late again 😂) X

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.