The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HARDCORE NEW HOUSE FURNITURE SHOPPING!!

Isla is starting the vlog today. The girls have finished their schoolwork so are taking Prinny on a walk to the field. Isabelle want to do an outfit of the day when they get there. Once at the field, Isabelle implies that Prinny is a little overwhelmed and then shows us everyone's outfits. She says Lazy will have Esme for wearing her glittery ugg boots for the walk but Esme says she need to break them in. Esme is a size 3 and Lazy is a size 5.

Prinny runs around the field, enjoying a rare taste of freedom. Isabelle films herself chasing Esme. Then there is black and white footage of Isabelle chasing Esme? Why, just why? We're not in the 1950s and it isn't going to get you more views. It's not cute and its not clever.

Lazy says Jace is so cute; he's wearing a baseball cap backwards and a helicopter patterned t-shirt. They go out into the garden

The Inghams have driven to Ikea and Lazy is way more excited about the shopping trip than she should be. She cackles about Creepy's head and he moans at her to get him out of the shot. Jace has fallen asleep so they're sitting for five minutes so he wakes in a good mood. Big Frank has returned beneath her nose. They're going to have a wander around Ikea. There are a few things they have in mind to buy but Lazy is unsure if they will get everything they want to buy because it includes a sofa, which won't fit in the car. Lazy is looking forward to having a wander around and seeing what is in stock.

Jace is laying on a blanket in the bottom of a trolley. Isabelle and Esme want to have some plants hanging off the ceiling like one of the Ikea display but Isabelle thinks it would be a bit random. Lazy thinks it would look cool. The bathroom will have a pink and grey theme. Isabelle and Esme need sofas for their huge bedrooms. Lazy thinks it would be a good idea to get sofa beds for when friends or sisters come for sleepovers. Isabelle wants her sofa to be beige. Lazy looks at the eucalyptus plants. The Inghams then see a sofa bed made up that would be perfect for their bedrooms.

Jace sits in a small chair and there is a larger one next to him. Lazy says the bigger one is for Dadda but Isabelle sits in it. Jace starts screeching so Isabelle has to get up and Creepy sits in the chair instead. Isabelle gives Jace a piggyback and runs around Ikea with him, Creepy chases them. For goodness sake it's a furniture store, not a playground!

Creepy asks Jace what is on his top. He feels naughty being in Ikea but it's really fun looking at all the stuff for the house. Lazy is piling in everything she sees.

Next, they deign wardrobes for the walk in wardrobe. Creepy is getting them delivered and installed because it will take him 10 years to build.

Time to test Jace's animal knowledge at the stuffed toy section. The Inghams pick up a few toys and Jace screams when he sees a green dinosaur. He puts his hand around the neck of the dinosaur and says hello to it. Creepy asks if they should get it for his new bedroom but Jace wants it now. Lazy picks up another dinosaur but he wants the bigger one. Lazy and Creepy have a wardrobe room attached to their bedroom so have lots of space to fill with wardrobes. They walk past the restaurant and Creepy was hoping to smell meatballs but there wasn't one. He can't wait to have meatballs but then remembers he's pretending to be vegetarian so has to go and check to see if they do veggie options. He's unsure when restaurants open. Lazy is seeing a lot of things she wants for Jace's bedroom. They argue about stuffed animals.

The shopping was expensive but they got a lot of the blind and bits & bobs they need. Creepy is unsure if it will fit in the car so tells Lazy she may need to walk home. She tells him she could strap him to the roof and drive but he declines.

After a longer than expected time in Ikea, Lazy had no time for the Range. the Inghams have a garden date with their friends Stacey and Terry. The girls are excited to ran around to see their friend Lottie. They have some bottles of non alcoholic deliciousness. Lazy tells Jace he looks cool again. Jace asks for Creepy's help but Lazy tells him that he doesn't need any help. Cleeeeeeever boy says that Postman Pat's van is a bus.

Jace shows Lazy a football. Isla nearly hits Stacey with another ball. Stacey throws the ball for Jace. Drone shots of the sunset, train line and motorway. Well I guess we'll have to get used to motorway drone shots.

Creepy makes a milkshake and says he needs strawberry milkies before bedtime every single day. Then he sings the Crusha milkshake advert tune. Something exciting has arrived for Creepy; a battery to battery charger. Come back tomorrow for more about that. They got home to a super king bed on the driveway, which they knew was being delivered today. They told the deliveryman to leave it in the garage but he ignored them and left it on the driveway. The Inghams spent an afternoon with their good only bestest friends in the entire world. They didn't film much because they were catching up with each other's lives. They're now getting everyone ready for bed. Jace fell asleep in the car and is now having a pog with Isla.

Lazy was reading the vlog comments and there was so many nice ones about how amazing the black and white stripy dress looked. It wasn't the one she felt most comfortable in but will feel more comfortable wearing it. the comments have lifted how Lazy feels. She will wear it in the summertime when she is big and hot.

Tomorrow is an exciting day and we won't want to miss it. Lazy moans about how loud he is. We will get to see new stuff about the new house. There's no need Creepy. Honestly, thanks for the offer but we've had the house tour.

End of vlog

Maybe Lazy could do her pregnancy photoshoot for Bubs in the Ikea bathtub
Screenshot 2021-04-17 210333.png

Screenshot 2021-04-17 210801.png
Screenshot 2021-04-17 210653.png
Screenshot 2021-04-17 210455.png

Screenshot 2021-04-17 211253.png
Screenshot 2021-04-17 211029.png
Screenshot 2021-04-17 212212.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Was out locally today and the only accents I could hear were from Birmingham, we are near the beach about 150 miles away, same happened last year. Whilst i don't blame them we have very low rates here right now but was a bit mental that they had all descended on our town.
Weston??? That’s where all the brummies go my sister is in Birmingham that’s what she said if her mates go to the beach it’s always weston

Reactions: 11
Now I can well believe the poster who said he used to have a drinking problem. Although If I didn't know any better I'd say he still does.
Definitely was. Loves to tell us that we only see 20 minutes of their day and 20% of that he's drunk as a skunk. I think he has more skeletons in his closet than we realise.

Wonder if he's told Sarah that the bounceback loan/s are due to be repaid about now, otherwise they have to start paying interest?

I was looking at holidays earlier for when we can actually safely travel and came across this review, instantly thought of them
Screenshot 2021-04-17 21.48.18.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Actually dying at this LOL

Unfortunately no sneak peak of the house in the secret group but comments have been turned off on the "have the Inghams moved yet" thread.
L
What were Isla and Jason wearing?

Why did Isabelle call her trousers 'pants' ? I know Americans say pants for trousers but over here you wear pants under your trousers, not a good idea discussing her pants when creeps watch the vlogs.

Using IKEA as their own personal playground again. 😡

Claiming to have ordered wardrobes, looking at sofas to clutter up bedrooms and saying a bed had been delivered. Are they doing this to act like they are still moving?
They say Pants for trousers where iam from
originally and that's North West .it maybe a regional thing .

I'm beginning to get suspicious of this house move. I mean what's happening with the buyers for their house. They can't honestly keep renting. It's all very farfetched if you ask me,
On right move its still showing as subject to contract (minghams current house ) is this normal when they are saying the buyers are renting etc ???? All very suspicious 👀.

Reactions: 7
Where did they find these very very good friends Stacy and Terry?? They have never been mentioned before now they are the long lost bffs!!
Ifam, always bought the kids really extravagant presents and Sarah bought them tit ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If my OH said he needed milkies before bedtime he'd be sleeping on his own! What a weirdo. I bet his milkie brings all the freaks to the yard. 🤢
Knowing this weirdo its probably a code for some deluded person

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Re: Isabelle’s ‘home shopping’ and more.

This poor girl - getting breathless with excitement over a decorative hour glass, next to 20 other identical ones, ‘so cuuute’. Exactly like her dysfunctional mother. What have they done to her?

Most of us here remember being teenagers. What decorated my walls reflected my interests - posters of favorite pop & movie stars, album covers, special trinkets, pictures of cats etc. Drawing pins held them up - I don’t think Bluetac had been invented then!!

How many of us had ‘themed rooms’ planned by our mothers? I think I helped choose wallpaper but that was it.

Of course times change, but I know a bunch of us here still remember the first record they bought, the first album. Fine, if the kids are not interested in music, but what *are* they interested in? What has been encouraged? Buying more & more ‘fidget toys’? Give them something productive to get into and they won’t have any desire to fidget. Their brains are growing - FEED THEM! Feed them a diet of desire for knowledge, for figuring out stuff, for discovery.

These are such vital years - ages 9-16. What a tragic waste of time is inflicted on these children. What bad health habits are taking root?

On day one of shops opining, the greedy, dumb Lazy one was off to Primark. Here in my supposedly ‘posh’ town (it’s not that posh - we have a Primark too 🤣) there was a line outside Clark’s shoe shop - parents with young children, to buy proper fitting shoes. Maybe not the most fashionable, but I can speak for many of us who as young school children, we didn’t get that much say as our mums poked around asking if the shoes were ‘pinching our toes’. We had to walk up and down to make sure that they fitted well.
Granted, that’s not been possible during the pandemic, but have this family ever done this?
I agree with you , for what she spends on cheap clothes every week she could buy 4 pairs of decent shoes , even kickers are robust my daughter wore them and they where £60 a pair but they lasted the year, shes slight but heavy on her feet, my 2 boys get Clarkes and theyve worn them all year too in the past

Remember when they watched “Reign” and they thought it was a documentary series 😂😂😂
they probably think the Crown is gospel as well , its loosley based on events in Royalty, they probably think he was KIng of Greece

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If my OH said he needed milkies before bedtime he'd be sleeping on his own! What a weirdo. I bet his milkie brings all the freaks to the yard. 🤢
That feud with his parents must be really getting to him now. On the fake stuff now that mummy isn’t around with her milkies. Come on Jane, sort this out. Chris needs you. Everyone knows breast is best #bittybeforecrusha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Chris, you said you & Sarah have a wardrobe room attached to your bedroom - you do know that room you talk about is actually bedroom number 7!!!! You twit!!!! And by the way its the smallest bedroom in pylon palace and is approx 14ft6 x 11ft1 - so not a really big double room. Please remove your head from your arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have to say , I dont watch their vlogs so thankyou to the ones that do and update us all on here, I however chuckle on a nightly basis at the comments on here , you take no prisoners but I love it , Im looking forward to meeting you all in that Swiss Jail dont forget your 20 suitcases filled with orange twirls and Easter eggs because youre going to need bail bait for Sarah Von Crap (After all didnt she work in a prison once , I dispute that though ).

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On right move its still showing as subject to contract (minghams current house ) is this normal when they are saying the buyers are renting etc ???? All very suspicious 👀.
[/QUOTE]

that’s normal right up to exchange, which might only happen a week before moving

Reactions: 11
That feud with his parents must be really getting to him now. On the fake stuff now that mummy isn’t around with her milkies. Come on Jane, sort this out. Chris needs you. Everyone knows breast is best #bittybeforecrusha
Genuine dilemma here. I don't know whether to give your post a :ROFLMAO: or a :sick:. Too funny and also rank in equal measure!

the roads are alive with the sound of Pylons
Ooohhh...hold that thought for a thread title suggestion, if they ever move. (Just don't hold your breath!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Chris, you said you & Sarah have a wardrobe room attached to your bedroom - you do know that room you talk about is actually bedroom number 7!!!! You twit!!!! And by the way its the smallest bedroom in pylon palace and is approx 14ft6 x 11ft1 - so not a really big double room. Please remove your head from your arse.
And it's not "attached" it's not a luxury walk in dressing room that most newly built homes have. It's yet another spare bedroom for them to dump their tit in. As for the pink and grey themed bathroom 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.