The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just caught up on last nights vlog as I skim watched it yesterday 🙄 I heard lazy say “pre op” and thought creepy had actually come out and was going to transition 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. Some places still have higher cases and I don't believe people should be traveling miles from home. Now they've discovered this new Indian variant so I still think we need to be cautious.
Was out locally today and the only accents I could hear were from Birmingham, we are near the beach about 150 miles away, same happened last year. Whilst i don't blame them we have very low rates here right now but was a bit mental that they had all descended on our town.

Reactions: 11
I have been watching the royal funeral today, I wonder on tomorrows vlog we will get some clickbait 'saddest day ever!' vlog and them aimlessly attempting to explain what is happening.
"like the King has died, was he the king? Married to the Queen, he must have been king. Anyyyywaaaay, look what I got for babeee gurl....."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I've said this before but you would think they would offer some sort of explanation once the vlog is more than 15/20 minutes late and definitely once the hour mark is reached. They probably want to whip up hype and get people thinking they have moved but eventually the ifam will just get fed up of their unreliability.

Reactions: 20
They always do this when they have really low views the day before. Then on the vlog they will say we are having a day off tomorrow !
Yes when it’s a tit one, they make sure the next one is really late to make up the numbers of desperate high fam watching old shite

Reactions: 10
"like the King has died, was he the king? Married to the Queen, he must have been king. Anyyyywaaaay, look what I got for babeee gurl....."
Neither of them would have a clue, because let's face it their knowledge of monarchy comes from watching too many Disney movies where you become a king or queen through a fairytale marriage. They have no idea how succession really works.

Reactions: 18
Remember when they watched “Reign” and they thought it was a documentary series 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Tomorrow vlog will be new house stuff. Not that anyones seen it already.. nope.

Reactions: 8
I really wish I could show you lot the look my 9 month old gave me when Sarah said she had another cold sore 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Considering Jace is 2 is speech is pretty bad, I wonder if the health visitor has said anything?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No mask in Ikea, Sarah 'super spreader' Ingham.
So annoyes me she can wear one when suits her and she is not exempt! I am I have a heart condition yet today I spent all day at hospital and didn't take it off once although made me so bad and I'm in Thursday to have my baby and for as long as I can into my induction I will keep it on not so much for me but all the nurses and Dr's etc I always wear it although really shouldn't and if I couldn't I wouldn't bloody go out let alone everyday day lots of different shops!!!

Considering Jace is 2 is speech is pretty bad, I wonder if the health visitor has said anything?
Has he ever seen one??

• Heart
Reactions: 20
'Hardcore' shopping! Seriously Chris has such a way with words.

Why are they buying even more stuff???!!!!
I thought perhaps they bought all that cheap budget furniture for the girls' rooms because they knew they were moving and were waiting to get some more high end stuff, but doesn't look like it.

What exactly are they going to do with the old furniture?

Reactions: 17
His speech isn't that bad considering the way they speak to him and never ever correct his words , cos you know its "sooooo cute"

Reactions: 12
'Hardcore' shopping! Seriously Chris has such a way with words.

Why are they buying even more stuff???!!!!
I thought perhaps they bought all that cheap budget furniture for the girls' rooms because they knew they were moving and were waiting to get some more high end stuff, but doesn't look like it.

What exactly are they going to do with the old furniture?
lol its clear that he only watches one other type of video 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So somehow lazy has set her website up where you have to give an email address and is complaining can’t finish off orders. Says she needs them posted Monday am - I think they are off on holiday with the charva van and that’s what all the shopping was for
Knowing how entertaining the last caravan trip was (for all the wrong reasons), I can't help but feel a little excited about them going away to test out Creepy's dodgy handyman skills. Will the CCTV camera fall off as soon as they leave the drive, Will the foot/jet wash thing leak and flood the caravan? Will another drone decide to have a swimming lesson? So many possibilities.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.