The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry did I hear that right... Sarah thinks she's a size 14-16. 🤨

Some car key leggings, not khaki, car key.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I went shopping today with my daughter and noticed everything I wore first time round in the 80s is back, there where what I call (sound like Mirandas mum there ) Lady Di collars on dresses, lots of floral skirts and trousers with wider legs, I wore hotpants though when I was 4 and my sisters where teens, shes a little too old for them in my opinion, they look odd on adults, remind me of leiderhosen on adults (sorry if I offended anyone but she just looks like she is going to oompah )
Ouch ....., I wore suede patchwork hot pants in the mid seventies (they had cut out flowers for extra panache 😂) and delved into the Diana frills etc as a pregnant mum, Prince Harry and my middle daughter were born less than an hour apart. Can you just imagine a prince being born for her princess? However back to clothing, I can confirm beyond any doubt that never in a million years have I EVER looked like the state of the great whale no matter what I’ve decked myself out in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why the duck is she dressing herself like a toddler??? Ifam clamouring for Lazy's approval by fawning all over her and saying how beautiful she looks in all those outfits 🤣🤮🤣🤮 She's one hot mess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So many questions???

What the actual feck did supermum cook for the main meal of the day???? But hey there was tomato and cucumber to accompany it 🤮

To me at best that would be something you'd throw together for lunch?? Really do think the stupid bint tried to make 'eggy bread/french toast' but the dimwit got lost in the instructions.

In her 5th pregnancy the stupid woman still doesn't know what to wear??? One hell of a serious shopping problem going on!!

One thing for sure, thank to the Inghams I most certainly will not be buying one item from the Shein website.

Did think it funny that supermum has actually discovered the 'waistband adjusters'. You'd think after having 4 kids she'd know they existed - bloody hell I knew they existed on maternity wear almost 30 years ago (I feel old)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So many questions???

What the actual feck did supermum cook for the main meal of the day???? But hey there was tomato and cucumber to accompany it 🤮

To me at best that would be something you'd throw together for lunch?? Really do think the stupid bint tried to make 'eggy bread/french toast' but the dimwit got lost in the instructions.

In her 5th pregnancy the stupid woman still doesn't know what to wear??? One hell of a serious shopping problem going on!!

One thing for sure, thank to the Inghams I most certainly will not be buying one item from the Shein website.

Did think it funny that supermum has actually discovered the 'waistband adjusters'. You'd think after having 4 kids she'd know they existed - bloody hell I knew they existed on maternity wear almost 30 years ago (I feel old)
5th pregnancy. wow I mean I knew it was her 5th but seeing it written down like that really hits home, that’s a tit load of kids when you can’t cook a decent meal or get decent footwear for your kids.

Reactions: 38
That hair and those dresses she looks like a Mormon!!
Oh. My. bleeping. God!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😆

Coming up on CNN we’ll be speaking to Lurleen Brandean Daisy May Truffle Trott Ingham. She’ll be telling us all about her daring escape from the Sisterwife colony. Just what was life like with BrotherHusband Cleatus Christopher Malcolm Levon Truffle Trott Ingham? Unbelievable stuff. Join us after the break. You won’t want to miss this!

View attachment 532921

and what the duck are these?! What are they?! 😱 They look like dungarees for a baby butcher!! 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣😭

View attachment 532937
Funniest quote I’ve read today.baby butcher .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did Isabelle actually go shopping with a friend? Or was it some imaginary friend or neighbour they've paid to keep up the pretence the poor girl has friends.
Did Isabelle have to film her little shopping trip? Because if so it wouldn't have been 'normal' would it?
Come to think of it, wouldn't they be breaking rules. Mixing households etc.
Nope. Chris was DM some random teen on izzys phone. Asked for a meet up. The mother did a bit of research and thought "no, hell no". Chris tit his pants, deleted some messages and arranged a shopping trip in a very public place. Told izzy to go but take a camera so you can vlog it to hide his tracks the dirty perv. Mother then made sure she went along to make sure it was izzy and offered a lift home so she could see where the dirty bastard lived.

Hoping parents against grooming gangs are on the way.....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
😳 wtf did I just watch? That dinner was ridiculous and then making the girls vlog that it was sooooo good. Sarah a size 16 and the things were too big? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Noway is she a 14/16. Notice we didn’t get too see the size labels proving it 🤣🤣. Sarah out again without jace. Do you think she’s now making Chris have Jace so he doesn’t get up too no good?. Isabelle needs removing from that house. She’s clearly depressed. Isla annoying as Fk. Why are they having sweets after dinner?. Also Sarah said they were moving house in summer which is a few months away.. thought they were moving within 2 weeks 🤔🤔🤔.

Reactions: 25
"Good afternoon Ifam, and Welcome to the Sarah Fashion Show"🤣🤣
Chris was home all day, why can't he have had tea prepared
I noticed Isla wearing the silver ugg boots now 😅😅😅
Omfg ! Some one,get her a stylist she looks a mess 😳

Reactions: 11
5th pregnancy. wow I mean I knew it was her 5th but seeing it written down like that really hits home, that’s a tit load of kids when you can’t cook a decent meal or get decent footwear for your kids.
Don't forget a decent haircut, they all badly need one

Reactions: 14
Wow the views on last nights vlog (well lack of) are embarrassing for the one million strong Ifam!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The egg sandwich thing is is a thing - not french toast. It’s from tik tok. I only know this because Jennifer from Family Fudge did it. Properly.

I think Sarah is struggling with once being slim and now being plus size. She clearly has no idea what would suit her shape or age - if she had any friends or a job she would be able to see what others wear and talk about what she should wear with them!

Reactions: 17
Oh. My. bleeping. God!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😆

Coming up on CNN we’ll be speaking to Lurleen Brandean Daisy May Truffle Trott Ingham. She’ll be telling us all about her daring escape from the Sisterwife colony. Just what was life like with BrotherHusband Cleatus Christopher Malcolm Levon Truffle Trott Ingham? Unbelievable stuff. Join us after the break. You won’t want to miss this!

View attachment 532921

and what the duck are these?! What are they?! 😱 They look like dungarees for a baby butcher!! 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣😭

View attachment 532937
This is THE funniest thing I’ve read on Tattle...still laughing now!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My 11 yr old (12 in May) is in high school and has to wear a mask in school and on bus to and from school!
In schools its based on year groups rather than age so school years 7 and above. It is recommended in school rather than law though so not technically mandatory

Reactions: 4
Just because the shops reopened and Lazy has been doing a daily marathon haul of how to look awful clothes..., life just ain’t fair to us loyal tattlers

PLEASE CAN WE HAVE FULL BLOWN RANT??? PLEASE, I’M BEGGING AND BECOMING INPATIENT. ITS LONG, LONG OVERDUE.

BRIGHTEN OUR SATURDAY NIGHT !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow the views on last nights vlog (well lack of) are embarrassing for the one million strong Ifam!
Oh dear that is very low 🤣🤣 1 mill strong my arse , Sarah little 10 yr olds ain't bothered by a 36 yr old mum trying on maternity clothes looking like a potato 😀😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.