The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When do they tend to name reveal if views drop that will be coming soon? Also wanting a august baby and different birthday per month means they have 14 blogs of birthday material plus hauls and any pre birthday - this is what we want to buy thing..

Reactions: 11
And why would the Ifam even give a tit about her maternity clothes, they are children. Really scraping the barrel for content now
Because they have nothing else to vlog about so they would have to skip the main channel.

Reactions: 12
Sarah said on the vlog, when its summer and we are moving and decorating - this dress will be good and loose with my pregnancy. Basically sound like, in June/July we are moving and baby will be due late July/ august

Reactions: 12
"Good afternoon Ifam, and Welcome to the Sarah Fashion Show"🤣🤣
Chris was home all day, why can't he have had tea prepared
I noticed Isla wearing the silver ugg boots now 😅😅😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Where's her Tesco carrier bag dress from last year? A perfect maternity dress I seem to recall.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That brown top really isn't doing Isabelle any favours it makes her look about 40 😂

Reactions: 17
That blue dress makes her look like Dorothy from the wizard of oz 😆

Every item of clothing is absolutely horrendous

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Did I understand that correctly ... she said it was so busy with road works and stuff at around 5pm, when she returned from her Cash nanna
Welcomeeee to Normal people's life driving home from their fulltime job 🙄
Of course she would be confused about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HUGE MATERNITY HAUL & TRY ON!!

It's a sunny day and everyone has been outside on the trampoline and getting Instagram photos. It's now the afternoon. Isabelle shows us the photos and cackles about one of Jace landing on the trampoline because apparently he looks like an old man.

Jace is eating a Peppa Pig ice cream and Creepy tells him he has to eat the head because it's about to fall off. He asks Creepy for help so he takes a chunk out of the head for him. It makes me feel a little bit ill when he shares food with his children knowing that he likely gave Lazy her herpes. Then he tells Jace to bit it and laughs at him. It's sunny but freezing, although Isabelle says it's fine.

Isabelle cuts fruit and makes a drink. The sun has gone into the clouds so everyone has come inside. Isabelle is unsure if she should read but feels unmotivated to do so so might watch Netflix. She has some fruit and chocolate ice cream.

Creepy has given himself the worst covid cut he's given himself in his entire life. Bit of an exaggeration considering covid has only been with us for 13/14 months. He's taking his new 360 camera outside to film skate stuff.

Lazy has been out with Nannar at a hospital appointment because she's having surgery soon so needed her pre op. It's a 40 minute drive to get to Nannar's house but takes longer due to roadworks. Lazy was unsure of what to film so it's time for a pregnancy update and a Shein haul. There's nothing to report pregnancy wise because it plods along in the second trimester. Her bump was big for a long time but has evened out and stayed the same in the past few weeks. At 24 weeks she reached a milestone because the baby is now classed as viable if she went into premature labour and less intervention is needed. A pregnancy isn't classed as viable until 24 weeks and when you get past that mark they will intervene when you give birth. No Lazy, they will intervene and care for the baby if they're born before 24 weeks, but the chances of survival are less due to organs being underdeveloped. Lazy is hoping to go overdue with the baby because Lazy wants her to be born is August so everyone has a different birthday month. I don't blame her; who want to share a birthday month with Creepy? There are seven people in the family and Lazy would be happy about that. They haven't made any big purchases for the baby because they're in the process of moving and Lazy didn't want to unnecessarily move anything. Lazy has gone crazy with clothes so she needs to sort out the wardrobe when they move. She's had no cravings so far and the pregnancy is the same as with Jace and the girls. Lazy wasn't as sick as with the girls. She did a big Shein order and waited until it was over £80 to get the discount. Lazy has only tried on one outfit in the haul but is going to show us every outfit. Every outfit is a size 16 because that's the size she is when she isn't pregnant. I'm not watching the haul because they bore me to death.

Dinner tonight is something Lazy saw on Facebook. You get a few scrambled eggs and put them in a pan, add 2 slices of bread, flip them over an it's like an egg sandwich. Bet she saw that on Emily Norris' channel, she's copied her a few times before. They're having them with tomaties and cucumbers. Lazy cackles because she can only fit one slice in. She makes a bit of a mess of it as she folds the egg onto the bread and pours more egg onto the top slice of bread.

The girls are watching a movie in Esme's room. They talk about the sandwiches as if they're the best thing in the world.

End of vlog.

Some of those outfits. Seriously, you loo awful. Try and buy yourself a better fashion sense next time you're in Primark.
Screenshot 2021-04-16 185626.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 185511.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 190102.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 185307.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 190443.png

Screenshot 2021-04-16 185816.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 185341.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 185431.png

Screenshot 2021-04-16 191205.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 191500.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 191333.png
Screenshot 2021-04-16 190616.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So as far as I noticed there were no underwear try ons in the vlog, I skimmed a little so may be lost on me, but if I am correct why do the thumbnail need to be only uderwear when mostly the haul was other type of outfits.

Reactions: 6
Why have they used an image of a random pregnant lady in the thumbnail!? The middle image is clearly not her

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Not sure if I’m remembering correctly but I’m sure when Isabelle was shopping the other day she was buying size 14 clothes. Looking at Isabelle she certainly doesn’t look to be anywhere near a 14, but I do remember in an older vlog Sarah was telling her to get a bigger size in some things as well. I hope Sarah hasn’t convinced her she’s a 14, not that it’s a bad size but she’ll surely be walking around with ill-fitting clothes?!
If you look on her insta she has a pair of jeans on that are meant to be tighter and just look weird and too big . Sarah has Issues she has to realise that she ain't a kid and this is not the playground and Issy is her daughter and meant to be cherished and nurtured for her to blossom and be the best version of themselves .
That waste of air just puts her down and is worried her husband is more attracted to her daughter . Lazy decided to stay with him so is her own fault so sick it up cupcake and give you daughter a break . She needs confidence and guidance being a teenager is hard enough without having a jealous mum

And the poor kids raving over it.I guess they’ve been eating snacks all day
They don't really have anything to compare it too so think the tea is normal . If they had friends and went to there houses they would probably see what other family's do and have and that's why they isolate kids as they will realise what happens isn't normal .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
"Good afternoon Ifam, and Welcome to the Sarah Fashion Show"🤣🤣
Chris was home all day, why can't he have had tea prepared
I noticed Isla wearing the silver ugg boots now 😅😅😅
WTF does she look like?? Those dresses make her look like Pollyanna.
Also my daughter was only telling me yesterday cycling shorts were coming back into fashion, but I never dreamt I'd see Miss Piggy trying to wear them.

Take it they haven't scheduled a trip to the hairdressers yet...no of course not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Really weird how half her kids she squeezes into clothes too small and wants to keep them teeny tiny and then isabelle she’s jealous of and tries to make dress in bigger sizes. No coincidence that sarahs started doing her hair like a teen and dressing like one. Instead of feeding your husbands preferences for the under 20s maybe leave him and have some self respect
I have been wanting to comment on her teen hairstyles for ages! You hit the nail on the head Vloggerfam. It's almost like she is mirroring a certain look/style and especially in the pregnancy bump photos. It's very odd.
I also notice that Isabelle seems to shrink into herself (don't know if I'm explaining correctly) in some situations. She deliberately tries to deflect attention on her body when Sarah is around and sometimes looks like a scared puppy that is just waiting for a rebuke.
She is far more relaxed when she takes photos for her Insta and more relaxed around Creepy. I also don't like the subtle digs that Lazy and Creepy take towards Isabelle under the guise of teasing. Her being too big for the sloth chair for example and Lazy constantly referring to Isabelle being bigger than her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
That looks like an appetising and filling dinner. Why is this family incapable of cooking a proper meal?
Is that Lazy`s idea of eggy bread? Glad i don`t live with them i`d be on a permanent diet.How anyone can make an egg sandwhich/egg on toast SOOO unappetising ,i just don`t know!:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.