The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house next to the Mingham's Mansion has been up for sale since January and has sold (not the builder's one, the opposite side). Poor new neighbours won't know what they're going to get next door to them!

The plot of land looks identical in size. Inghams bought their house for £320k more and it shows how much they have overpaid. Good.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
who on earth thinks it’s ok to let a 2 year old stand on a table l
All it takes is for him too climb up with socks on, slip and smash his head on the marble..or the floor. He’s not supervised much these days either. A few times the girls have mentioned Jace getting into things when he’s been left alone while Chris is doing god knows what and Sarah is shopping. She hardly takes Jace anywhere anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The house next to the Mingham's Mansion has been up for sale since January and has sold (not the builder's one, the opposite side). Poor new neighbours won't know what they're going to get next door to them!

Actually prefer that house to the ‘palace’ and it’s half the price.

double Garage, nice front garden which the Inghams don’t have and the back garden is an amazing space they can easily extend that house if they wanted too. The Inghams have literally paid all that extra money for ‘marble’ and a garage plonked onto the back of the house

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think it probably was. Amazing that bracelet got there really considering it was addressed to "The Island of Portugal" which so few people have heard of. I just wonder whether it was Mr Halloumi or Mrs Babycham that sent it.🤷‍♀️

Fattie McScabbers in her grotty tit catchers. I CAN'T GO ON!!!

I hope not after the environmental carnage it caused last time!
You lot should come with a government health warning.

Please:

MRS HALLOUMI AND FATTY MC’SCABBER

My spaniel is fast dialling the vet to come and sort me out given the state you’ve gotten me into 😂

It would appear the new buyers have a sink I the utility room and might just avoid the view of pylons and juggernauts. These attributes might be beneficial but they could be oblivious to the Yorkshire Clampets moving in across the road. Poor souls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone remember when Jace was a baby and she picked up some winter boots for him in H&M in a size 6 or 7. They were in the sale and she had to have them because hed grow into them 🙄.

Reactions: 16
I really hate the mentality that if you do something/buy something for one child you have to do it with your other children. My sister has 4 and if I take the younger one out while the older ones are at school she’s always making sarcastic digs about how the youngest is my favourite and I don’t have time for the older ones. Sarah, your other children will survive if you only take one of them to the shops with you. You don’t have to go everyday so that your full brood have had w chance to walk around Primark emptying Nana’s bank account!

Reactions: 29
[/QUOTE]
I really hate the mentality that if you do something/buy something for one child you have to do it with your other children. My sister has 4 and if I take the younger one out while the older ones are at school she’s always making sarcastic digs about how the youngest is my favourite and I don’t have time for the older ones. Sarah, your other children will survive if you only take one of them to the shops with you. You don’t have to go everyday so that your full brood have had w chance to walk around Primark emptying Nana’s bank account!
Completely, it’s great to teach children that sometimes you won’t get something and your siblings will. That’s just life and it’s not always “fair”.

Reactions: 19
I agree with you and unfortunately those kids have been taught to associate love with things and they (Isla in particular) feel slighted and unloved if a sibling gets something and they don’t. Really sad

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Jaces feet look like his toes are scrunched up. No way is he a size 5. I’d say 6or 7. And he could hardly move in those clothes. Why she so obsessed with squeezing him into smaller sizes. Also why TF didn’t she tell him not too stand on the table. I can see this poor boy getting severely injured when new baby girl arrives. View attachment 530255
Before anyone starts I’m not ‘ fat shaming’

But is she having twins because that’s a big bump for 25 weeks with 15 weeks to go 😳 and yeah you usually get bigger with each child as your stomach muscles stretch more ( I’ve had four so I know how that feels)
But that’s a big bump

ETA: perhaps it’s the angle 🤔 looking at her arms
there is no way that child at 2 is a size 5 I’ve have been today to get my grandson feet measured for his first shoes as he is one in a few day and he is a big boy and got a size 4and a half she talk shite

Reactions: 12
there is no way that child at 2 is a size 5 I’ve have been today to get my grandson feet measured for his first shoes as he is one in a few day and he is a big boy and got a size 4and a half she talk shite
His feet don’t look size 5 however my almost 4 year old is only a size 6 soo 🤷🏼‍♀️ His toes don’t bend I. Like that though.

Reactions: 6
Breaking rules again. You are still only allowed to shop with your household or support bubble

Reactions: 20
His feet don’t look size 5 however my almost 4 year old is only a size 6 soo 🤷🏼‍♀️ His toes don’t bend I. Like that though.
No I’m sure they don’t because you measure and buy proper fitted shoes for your son feet and give a dame she don’t she buy anything for the sake of buying it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.