The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what shops shes hitting today to buy yet more unneeded crap

how much clothes does jace need.

they are all the same either have his name on it or bloody dinosaurs

Reactions: 23
Is Sarah's friend the same imaginary one who sent her that silver bracelet to the island of Portugal (after alleged miscarriage) and that seemingly fit her wrist perfectly??
I think it probably was. Amazing that bracelet got there really considering it was addressed to "The Island of Portugal" which so few people have heard of. I just wonder whether it was Mr Halloumi or Mrs Babycham that sent it.🤷‍♀️

Agree- absolutely no need to flash her grotty tit catchers. Why not a sarong or something. No one needs to be seeing that.
Fattie McScabbers in her grotty tit catchers. I CAN'T GO ON!!!

Is Sarah going to get another pregnancy photo shoot of her farting into flowing fabric again?
I hope not after the environmental carnage it caused last time!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Primarks awful for sizeing. I cant shop thier any more for myne, shes 6 but would prob need age 10 😂
I don’t know what the obsession is with Primark as we have them here now in NYC. The quality is not that great. A lot of the dress clothes are frumpy looking. My teenage daughters want nothing to do with the store. They want good quality name brand clothes. I personally don’t think their clothes are anything special either

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s always put cheap shoes on the kids. She shared a photo of Isla the same age as Jace and she has squashed her feet in to a plastic pair of sandals. There is really no excuse there are plenty of online printable shoe measure resources or can buy a shoe measure for as little as £4.

Funny when they had no money and on just creepy’s salary the girls were always nicely dressed wearing Next, hair all done. Now they are just all so scruffy. Lazy gave up on her appearance after creepys late night antics were discovered. So because she doesn’t care about her rats tails hanging from her head she has stopped bothering what any of her children look like, and doesn’t care how that is affecting her kids metal well-being, issy and Isla look so sad.

8974443D-0B69-4C66-86E8-1679D30348C6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They paid a lot of money in school fees and then got esme and Isabelle shoes from peacocks.those girls always wear cheap shoes.
I didn’t spend a lot of money on clothes when my children were growing but I did always have their feet measured and bought clarks and start rite shoes until they were old enough to protest maybe about 13 /14
My daughters school (private) specified the make and style of shoes (with three style choices). They had to have indoor and outdoor shoes. Mine objected to the style of the indoor shoes (like a 1940’s leather sandal) but hey ho they had to wear them along with thick bottle green knickers and a moleskin hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine going from private schooling to sarah and Chris teaching you the same thing as your younger sisters for an hour a day before you then babysit and get dragged around bargain shops.

It’s unreal the opportunity they have taken away from those girls just to fund sarahs shopping addiction, chris’ gadgets and pylon palace and all of their tit show holidays

• Sad
Reactions: 52
I always think how strange it is that Lazy goes shopping every day but the whole family never have the basics. She buys more clothes than they could ever wear but Esme has to borrow other people's footwear, Izzy has only Filas and Creepy was saying he didn't have a winter coat. Surely decent footwear and coats are the first thing to buy.

Reactions: 46
I always think how strange it is that Lazy goes shopping every day but the whole family never have the basics. She buys more clothes than they could ever wear but Esme has to borrow other people's footwear, Izzy has only Filas and Creepy was saying he didn't have a winter coat. Surely decent footwear and coats are the first thing to buy.
Nope. Snack control boxes, tacky led lights and Easter eggs take priority

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Isabelles turn for a shopping trip. Sarah has a serious problem.

Reactions: 26
Not shopping again!! Although it's not a surprise. I hope Isabelle has gone with her 'friends' but no doubt it's with shopaholic foghorn Lazy. Hopefully they haven't dragged the whole family along as they usually do when they go to Leeds.

Wow. So she’s been down the shops EVERY day this week. I know I joked about her saving the high street but I actually think she might

just because we can go shopping now, doesn’t mean you HAVE to

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Not shopping again!! Although it's not a surprise. I hope Isabelle has gone with her 'friends' but no doubt it's with shopaholic foghorn Lazy. Hopefully they haven't dragged the whole family along as they usually do when they go to Leeds.
Sarah wouldn’t miss a chance to go to Trinity Primark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what shops shes hitting today to buy yet more unneeded crap

how much clothes does jace need.

they are all the same either have his name on it or bloody dinosaurs
I think they keep buying new clothes so they don’t need to do any washing or ironing!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The house next to the Mingham's Mansion has been up for sale since January and has sold (not the builder's one, the opposite side). Poor new neighbours won't know what they're going to get next door to them!

The house next to the Mingham's Mansion has been up for sale since January and has sold (not the builder's one, the opposite side). Poor new neighbours won't know what they're going to get next door to them!

The old owners clearly knew what was heading thier way

Reactions: 23
Size 5? Not a chance.
Apparently so according to Sarah. The poor boy will end up needing orthopaedic shoes.And he’s in 18/24 m clothes too apparently 🙄. Ridiculous. He either has things on that are too big or too small. It was a bargain guyzz. Noticed she’s not been spending as much time with Jace lately either. Too busy shopping for the new one.

Reactions: 20
This is so true. Creepy also said ages ago that he had done an order of new clothes, but seems to still be wearing the same red adidas jacket and old hoodies from what I've seen.

During lockdown she went to the supermarket every day but never seemed to have any food to make actual meals out of so had to go again the next day. But said the girls were snacking too much - well she must have bought the snacks, so don't buy them and buy things to provide proper meals instead?

Her shopping is really out of control. They were supposed to be packing to move. Instead she's just buying more and more every day. And all the shein/fidget stuff that they were buying online, no one needs all of that.

Reactions: 19
It's really odd. She focused on the 18-24 month labels about five times and then made a point of saying 'and Jace is JUST going in to this size'
This really annoyed me too. He’s a slim boy but that outfit he had on in today’s vlog was stiff and too tight. Let’s see if he actually wears them. Come on Sarah show us iddy biddy Jace. And I’ve said since last year that laces teeth were getting affected from using a dummy. You can really tell lately that he has an overbite. He’s so full of character and it’s wasted on those lazy creepy losers.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.