The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bloody swear their boring bastard life revolves around bleeping fidgets, wasting money on drinks and him arseing about with the bloody car.a.van
Don't get the point of him doing all this to the car-a-van as a caravan is supposed to go to sites where water and electricity is supplied on arrival so is he going to park at the side of the road and sleep there just so he can save on site fees? and his toilet still needs to be emptied somewhere !! but they are set up for life - don't think so or you would not do that he should have spent his money on a big motorhome in order to do what he wants but he would be to mean to spend the money to buy a motorhome as they are way more expensive than his car-a-van

Reactions: 15
I know this isn’t your rules but I really think it’s wrong for children to be in masks. Especially preschoolers. I also wouldn’t be forcing my 11 year old to wear one either. Children are often reported missing and I think it’s really important that their face isn’t covered for this reason.
Wow

wow where I live children under 2 don’t wear masks. My preschoolers age 3,4 and 5 have to wear masks all day at school. Kids are carriers. Remember should be wearing a mask and more importantly a pregnant woman should. Protect your unborn child if you don’t care about yourself. Even taking it off to stand next to a stranger another kid she could still put themselves at risk

Reactions: 7
Jaces feet look like his toes are scrunched up. No way is he a size 5. I’d say 6or 7. And he could hardly move in those clothes. Why she so obsessed with squeezing him into smaller sizes. Also why TF didn’t she tell him not too stand on the table. I can see this poor boy getting severely injured when new baby girl arrives. View attachment 530255
They can get permanent scrunched up toes from wearing shoes too big as well. Their feet scrunch their toes to keep their feet in the shoes if they are slipping. It definitely looks like he’s been wearing the wrong size shoes whichever way!! That’s why it’s so important for young children to get their feet measured properly as they can’t express themselves if they are not comfortable.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Someone posted a comment about Sarah's picture saying Yuk. Left the profile name on. But he says he is more disgusted at the person that liked the comment. He then shared that persons account but with the name covered over.
Pathetic little slimeball is taking out his frustrations on kids. Step away from the keyboard. They are so unprofessional it’s unbelievable. It would be best to ignore and delete such comments. I understand hateful comments and trolling must be hard to cope with, but they chose this life and he did what he did and she chose to stick by him.

Buy all four of the kids some decent shoes, please!

Reactions: 23
Don't get the point of him doing all this to the car-a-van as a caravan is supposed to go to sites where water and electricity is supplied on arrival so is he going to park at the side of the road and sleep there just so he can save on site fees? and his toilet still needs to be emptied somewhere !! but they are set up for life - don't think so or you would not do that he should have spent his money on a big motorhome in order to do what he wants but he would be to mean to spend the money to buy a motorhome as they are way more expensive than his car-a-van
Why didn’t he just buy an old double decker and convert it 🙄🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's no way he's just going into that size. Especially if it's Primark clothes.
absolutely! My eldest was tiny as a toddler but I still bought her a size up in Primark! Their clothes are small and have a tendency to shrink in the wash

my youngest is 17 months and just going into a size 5, although he has big feet. There is no way Jace is the same size!

Reactions: 7
They can get permanent scrunched up toes from wearing shoes too big as well. Their feet scrunch their toes to keep their feet in the shoes if they are slipping. It definitely looks like he’s been wearing the wrong size shoes whichever way!! That’s why it’s so important for young children to get their feet measured properly as they can’t express themselves if they are not comfortable.
Poor baby inherited his daddy’s feet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this isn’t your rules but I really think it’s wrong for children to be in masks. Especially preschoolers. I also wouldn’t be forcing my 11 year old to wear one either. Children are often reported missing and I think it’s really important that their face isn’t covered for this reason.
I’m sorry what a load of rubbish! If a kid is going to be taken, it’s going to happen with or without a mask. I know 5 year olds that will happily mask and can’t believe if your child isn’t exempt through a medical condition, you’d refuse to let them wear a mask. Let’s just hope they don’t have anyone vulnerable or old they see!
I digress, this isn’t a Covid thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t know anyone who would do modifications on a £30000 under year old caravan
I think they couldn’t run to a motor home, even with all the stashed tat and me money undeclared and hidden under the mattress!

Reactions: 10
Re. measuring feet

I’m in Wales where the shops are only just starting to open, plus I’ve been shielding due to being clinically vulnerable. My youngest needed shoes as he had started walking.

so trying to do the best for him I bought a Clark’s toddler foot gauge off eBay (as they are sold out throughout the country) paid an inflated price, but for my peace of mind at least I’ve tried to get the correct size.

she honestly has no excuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Jaces feet look like his toes are scrunched up. No way is he a size 5. I’d say 6or 7. And he could hardly move in those clothes. Why she so obsessed with squeezing him into smaller sizes. Also why TF didn’t she tell him not too stand on the table. I can see this poor boy getting severely injured when new baby girl arrives.
View attachment 530255
who on earth thinks it’s ok to let a 2 year old stand on a table

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Re. measuring feet

I’m in Wales where the shops are only just starting to open, plus I’ve been shielding due to being clinically vulnerable. My youngest needed shoes as he had started walking.

so trying to do the best for him I bought a Clark’s toddler foot gauge off eBay (as they are sold out throughout the country) paid an inflated price, but for my peace of mind at least I’ve tried to get the correct size.

she honestly has no excuse!
They paid a lot of money in school fees and then got esme and Isabelle shoes from peacocks.those girls always wear cheap shoes.
I didn’t spend a lot of money on clothes when my children were growing but I did always have their feet measured and bought clarks and start rite shoes until they were old enough to protest maybe about 13 /14

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sarah needs to bring Jace for a proper shoo fitting and shoes. Children's feet can grow every few months. When my twins were young every time I brought them in for a fitting they had always grown a size up. They are 18 now and both are a UK 12. I really don't understand this family at all one minute she was potty training and then the next minute she's not. This has to be very confusing for clever boii. Isla's OCD has vanished, Esme has never been tested for dyslexia nearly a year on, Isabelle has been isolated from her peers when she should be enjoying these years. I can't even hate watch them anymore they really frustrate me the way they are treating their children. I'm not saying they are not well taken care of it's the way they are using them for their wages. I personally don't think there is enough being done by the government to protect children on social media platforms. I get my news and catch ups here rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t know anyone who would do modifications on a £30000 under year old caravan
Stupidity to actively void the warranty before it’s ran out.

sarah would rather spend £10 on a pair of shoes that she needs to replace every two months so £60 a year than £50 for one pair of decent shoes that last a year. Because she ‘thinks’ she’s getting a bargain and that’s not always the case with cheap stuff. It’s cheap for a reason.

These are the morons that sent their two kids to private school where their peers would have top of the range stuff, in bargain shop shoes and bags and stationery.

Reactions: 32
Stupidity to actively void the warranty before it’s ran out.

sarah would rather spend £10 on a pair of shoes that she needs to replace every two months so £60 a year than £50 for one pair of decent shoes that last a year. Because she ‘thinks’ she’s getting a bargain and that’s not always the case with cheap stuff. It’s cheap for a reason.

These are the morons that sent their two kids to private school where their peers would have top of the range stuff, in bargain shop shoes and bags and stationery.
My live on a council estate they go to school even they have kickers and Clark’s shoes and vans/hype backpacks and I’m out of work due to covid, going back soon hopefully but we’ve been struggling with money but the kids have all needed new school shoes to go back this week

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.