The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Sarah's friend the same imaginary one who sent her that silver bracelet to the island of Portugal (after alleged miscarriage) and that seemingly fit her wrist perfectly??
Hard to know with Twit & twit??

So Sarah's 'contribution' to the get together was 'grilled halloumi' because it was warm for everyone??? How cold would it be by the time she waddled to the the 'friends' garden??

I do wonder though will the 'Leeds' you tubers now say they live in Doncaster??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm behind as I don't watch The Inghams that much anymore, but just watched Isla's birthday present opening. Nothing from Granny and Granpa? 🤔 What's going on there then? Anyone want to fill me in?

Reactions: 2
Gosh not good to be putting shoes that are to big on growing feet especially for the toes that will try and grip the oversized shoes.
Wonder if Isla sleeps with her parents now? Strange how she is always snuggled up in their bed every night, not healthy for a nine year old.
Parent - singular. 😉
Good point though - she hasn’t been seen in her newly decorated room for some time. Did she do that very audible yawn on purpose? Surely Sarah could see all the faces she was pulling too - yet nothing distracts her from talking to the camera.
Gotta wonder how she is immediately after turning the camera off... instant withdrawals.
I’ve a horrid feeling that they aren’t so nice to Isla when it’s clear she’s trying to get attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Lazy bought Jace a summer romper with fastening like you would buy a baby.
What happened to toilet training
Like everything she does it was for vlog content
I’m waiting for lazy to buy Jace clothes that matches the baby girl

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Not going to shame lazy’s bump pictures, but given they are big fan of editing the photos to whiten the children’s teeth etc you would have thought you would have edited your wife’s herpes infection 😂 absolute mingers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Creepys insta
It didn’t even cross his mind that they probably commented Yuk at the fact Lazy was Impregnated by him.

Regarding the pic, why did she feel the need to pick up her dress? She wouldn’t have stood there 7 months ago and flashed to the world on social media when she looked no different than today, only it was fat not baby 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of the girls who Chris groomed is a family member so obviously I stuck up for her and they came after me, it was chris first then Sarah then Katrina the dinosaur

This is the photo!
What the hell???? Your Son is a baby!!! What are they playing at??. They really are the lowest of the low. Because they called you a druggie, can you not sue them for slander?? I don't understand how these youtubers get away with what they do, they put their lives out there for all to see yet if you don't agree with something they slaughter you. I've been threatened with legal action by half the Radford family because I stuck up for a lady who they slaughtered on a sun article on Facebook all because she said their table looked like the Inghams table. I had Sue, Noel, Sophie, Chloe and Daniel all threaten me with legal action, because I called Sue a bully who should be ashamed if herself for the way she interacts and speaks to people, yet these youtubers forget, if no one watches them, they get no money, but they all think they are superstars who are so famous they are untouchable, no, they are youtubers cos they can't be arsed to get proper jobs and set a proper example to their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It didn’t even cross his mind that they probably commented Yuk at the fact Lazy was Impregnated by him.

Regarding the pic, why did she feel the need to pick up her dress? She wouldn’t have stood there 7 months ago and flashed to the world on social media when she looked no different than today, only it was fat not baby 🤷🏻‍♀️.
Agree- absolutely no need to flash her grotty tit catchers. Why not a sarong or something. No one needs to be seeing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What the hell???? Your Son is a baby!!! What are they playing at??. They really are the lowest of the low. Because they called you a druggie, can you not sue them for slander?? I don't understand how these youtubers get away with what they do, they put their lives out there for all to see yet if you don't agree with something they slaughter you. I've been threatened with legal action by half the Radford family because I stuck up for a lady who they slaughtered on a sun article on Facebook all because she said their table looked like the Inghams table. I had Sue, Noel, Sophie, Chloe and Daniel all threaten me with legal action, because I called Sue a bully who should be ashamed if herself for the way she interacts and speaks to people, yet these youtubers forget, if no one watches them, they get no money, but they all think they are superstars who are so famous they are untouchable, no, they are youtubers cos they can't be arsed to get proper jobs and set a proper example to their kids.

I've tried but the police don't want to know unfortunately I've had several running with the police lately about them, they don't see a problem 😔 its ridiculous im saving up for a solicitor!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I've tried but the police don't want to know unfortunately I've had several running with the police lately about them, they don't see a problem 😔 its ridiculous im saving up for a solicitor!
Do a go fund me page, I will donate, thats absolutely disgraceful. You are a far better person than that shower of tit.

Reactions: 11
Whatever you do I wouldn’t recommend Levi’s. It didn’t work out very well for the Ingham’s

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I do wonder in amazement how those kids speak normal when their parents talk to them in this strained chinese/translate to english type voice and chris refers to jace as my "fwend"?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Sarah going to get another pregnancy photo shoot of her farting into flowing fabric again?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Jaces feet look like his toes are scrunched up. No way is he a size 5. I’d say 6or 7. And he could hardly move in those clothes. Why she so obsessed with squeezing him into smaller sizes. Also why TF didn’t she tell him not too stand on the table. I can see this poor boy getting severely injured when new baby girl arrives.
1C12F917-9533-4490-BD7E-BF0A3CEE0BEE.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Jaces feet look like his toes are scrunched up. No way is he a size 5. I’d say 6or 7. And he could hardly move in those clothes. Why she so obsessed with squeezing him into smaller sizes. Also why TF didn’t she tell him not too stand on the table. I can see this poor boy getting severely injured when new baby girl arrives. View attachment 530255
Size 5? Not a chance.

Reactions: 8
Jaces feet look like his toes are scrunched up. No way is he a size 5. I’d say 6or 7. And he could hardly move in those clothes. Why she so obsessed with squeezing him into smaller sizes.
It's really odd. She focused on the 18-24 month labels about five times and then made a point of saying 'and Jace is JUST going in to this size'

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It's really odd. She focused on the 18-24 month labels about five times and then made a point of saying 'and Jace is JUST going in to this size'
There's no way he's just going into that size. Especially if it's Primark clothes.

Reactions: 16
What a surprise, The Radfords have just bought a whole load of soft play equipment, can't thing where they got that idea from???? # Radfords copy the Inghams all the time !!!!!

Reactions: 3
I'm behind as I don't watch The Inghams that much anymore, but just watched Isla's birthday present opening. Nothing from Granny and Granpa? 🤔 What's going on there then? Anyone want to fill me in?
she opened their presents in part two of the birthday vlog.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.