The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow more family and friends!! Granny and Grandad were supposedly there (not vlogged) and then Sarah had an evening out (not vlogged)!! Its funny how 'popular' they suddenly are, now they are moving!!
Oh but just one small point Sarah.... take your Son to have his feet measured!! Now I know he's not as important as the baby girl that you are carrying but believe it or not he'll need his feet for the rest of his life and now is the most important time to look after them and the girls too! So perhaps step away from Primark and Matalan Baby Section and take the Children to a proper shoe shop and measure their bloody feet!!

As for all the IFam who are STUPID enough to be ordering sleepsuits from Sarah.... ever wondered why she is buying hers from elsewhere? They can't be that good!! Let's face it Sarah wouldn't pay that price for a sleepsuit so why the hell are you lining their pockets!!
Couldn’t agree more.
Correctly fitted shoes during the formative years are a must, far more important than all the tat she surrounds herself with.

Reactions: 17
Out shopping again, she genuinely has an addiction. It’s not normal how often she’s out shopping buying absolute shite. What happened to her not buying ‘baby bubs’ anymore because she has enough?! I get that shops are open now but even when they we closed she was still doing tours round every other shop that was open, it’s so unnecessary.

Reactions: 29
Gosh not good to be putting shoes that are to big on growing feet especially for the toes that will try and grip the oversized shoes.
Wonder if Isla sleeps with her parents now? Strange how she is always snuggled up in their bed every night, not healthy for a nine year old.

Reactions: 16
Gosh not good to be putting shoes that are to big on growing feet especially for the toes that will try and grip the oversized shoes.
Wonder if Isla sleeps with her parents now? Strange how she is always snuggled up in their bed every night, not healthy for a nine year old.
Maybe Chris was sick of sleeping in the caravan so he moved to Islas room and Isla is in with Sarah.

Reactions: 15
Well at least we know the high street is going to survive now sarahs been let loose on it again.

also. Is having more than one child a time on a trampoline not a massive safety issue?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I had a conversation with an ifam the other night who insisted cold sores were not herpes and I’d made up the screen shot I took from google myself 😂
Was the discussion about coleslaw or cold sores

Well at least we know the high street is going to survive now sarahs been let loose on it again.

also. Is having more than one child a time on a trampoline not a massive safety issue?
Yes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly have never come across a woman who shops as much as Sarah does during a pandemic, especially whilst pregnant, unvaccinated and probably untested.

Reactions: 38
Tbf that person has got "treat people with kindness" in her bio line. Should have blanked the name out but he has a point.
Somethings should remain private and this is one time . Also a man commented he can't wait for the birth vlog which I found very weird .
For me that's a picture for my partners eyes only and iam no prude by any stretch its is tacky and yuck putting it put there .
Creepy not everyone wants to see your wife in her underwear . You usually are too busy creeping on young girls to take an intrest .
Hope that makes sense .

Reactions: 20
I'm confused, so Youtube dropped James Charles who was 21 and inappropriately messaged two 16yr olds, but Chris a 35yr old man who sent sexual messages to a vulnerable 16yr old girl is still permitted a platform.

I was also watching another American youtuber today who brings awareness to family vloggers and without mentioning names there is another pair of creepy American vloggers who exploit their kids. well recently they were made aware that pics of their 9yr old daughter were found on the dark web and they have completely ignored it.

I'm hoping that Youtube steps up and bans family vloggers sooner rather than later

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I'm confused, so Youtube dropped James Charles who was 21 and inappropriately messaged two 16yr olds, but Chris a 35yr old man who sent sexual messages to a vulnerable 16yr old girl is still permitted a platform.

I was also watching another American youtuber today who brings awareness to family vloggers and without mentioning names there is another pair of creepy American vloggers who exploit their kids. well recently they were made aware that pics of their 9yr old daughter were found on the dark web and they have completely ignored it.

I'm hoping that Youtube steps up and bans family vloggers sooner rather than later
It’s shocking. We’re years down the line now and Chris still hasn’t been held accountable. Now and then I feel so angry and hateful towards him that he didn’t hold his hands up and apologise. The pair of them make me fume. They’re the most disgusting pair of low-lives.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So Jimmy Saville Ingham takes his wee boy for an eye test which includes pupil dilation, and doesn’t take sunglasses or anything to cover his eyes. And Fattie McScabbers gives her old nan a drink which she’s shoved her herpes face into? What vile little piggies they are 🤮 Thick as duck

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Tbf that person has got "treat people with kindness" in her bio line. Should have blanked the name out but he has a point.
I think it's kind of ironic that that girl had "treat people with kindness" in her bio line but Creepy has some brass neck outing her for unkindness after all the things he's said/done and the people he's targeted. What that girl did was not cool but even irrespective of all the sh*t he's pulled in the past, he as adult youtuber with a relatively large following handled the situation very poorly He could have had a point but ultimately he pissed all over it when he fecked up that opportunity to teach a valuable lesson to his adoring iFam.

They do. But Creepy hasn't been able to fit in it since his skinny jeans days. 😢🥺😥

Before anyone starts I’m not ‘ fat shaming’

But is she having twins because that’s a big bump for 25 weeks with 15 weeks to go 😳 and yeah you usually get bigger with each child as your stomach muscles stretch more ( I’ve had four so I know how that feels)
But that’s a big bump

ETA: perhaps it’s the angle 🤔 looking at her arms

Attachments

• Wow
So Jimmy Saville Ingham takes his wee boy for an eye test which includes pupil dilation, and doesn’t take sunglasses or anything to cover his eyes. And Fattie McScabbers gives her old nan a drink which she’s shoved her herpes face into? What vile little piggies they are 🤮 Thick as duck
FATTIE MCSCABBERS THOUGH!!!! CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.