The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚also like I said let see if he run to the hairdressers yesterday to get that mess sorted bet not he just sit and moan about it thinking his teen fan will be feeling sorry for him also creepy they do say when you are going bald to just cut it off a long greasey comb over is not the way make you look more of a dirty perv even tho we all no that what you are

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omfg they filtered their 11 year olds teeth too! Well her whole face by the looks of it šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Bloody knew tonightā€™s blog would be a trip to primark - away to watch tonightā€™s tit show

Reactions: 5
Ive just looked on a well known selling site and you can buy a lanyard and a badge saying you are exempt from wearing mask pass for Ā£10 approximately donā€™t know if anyone agrees with me and thinks these badges should be given by dr only instead of buying online šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
anyone who has these should be carrying a letter from a health care professional. I am exempt and wear a lanyard but I also have a letter from my doctor with me at all times.

it really pisses me off that people purchase these simply because they think they are then exempt. It is actually to show that you have a hidden disability. Thatā€™s why some people who wear these still wear masks, having one doesnā€™t automatically make you exempt.

Reactions: 16
guys ive had some devastating news an old friend of mine has died age 50 he caught covid about a month ago and got taken to intensive care , fit and well previously, he thought covid was a load of b*ll*cks and I had words with him about it , him and his wife refused to wear a mask and refused to get the vaccine , hes got two children from his marriage and a grown up boy with three children, he was a lovely family man who I didnt always agree with , but as much as I dislike Sarah .Chris and Granny Jane they really need to take this eriously , they dont want their children left with no parents . His wife is beyond distraught , I cant believe it , Im trying to warn people about taking this seriously

yes she hasnt forgotten either , he also doesnt know who other people know on here
Sorry to hear this

Reactions: 7
And erased her freckles or done something to her skin because she looks different.
Yep filtered her whole face! Way to screw up a kid thatā€™s destined to have identity/self confidence issues anyway (being repeatedly reminded by her mum and dad that being ginger is bad)

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I can't watch them,the fakeness,the blatant lies,the rule breaking and Lazy's bleeping foghorn voice and cackle ...plus Creepy well just being creepy..so thank you to whoever posts the details of their vlogs,saves me sitting watching them...thank god bless it's not smellovision as God knows what aromas that house is full ofšŸ¤¢

Reactions: 21
Iā€™m totally lost on where this mystery child of Chrisā€™ has come from? Please can someone fill me inšŸ˜‚ also, whereā€™s Jane these days? Iā€™m awful at keeping caught up since i had my little onešŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 6
anyone who has these should be carrying a letter from a health care professional. I am exempt and wear a lanyard but I also have a letter from my doctor with me at all times.

it really pisses me off that people purchase these simply because they think they are then exempt. It is actually to show that you have a hidden disability. Thatā€™s why some people who wear these still wear masks, having one doesnā€™t automatically make you exempt.
This is something that really pisses me off, my son, daughter and I are autistic and have one of these lanyards but we all wear masks and my son is only 5. I've heard people in the shops saying to others that they only wear one to not have to wear a mask. It's sickening how some people are so selfish.

Reactions: 20
I swear a few weeks ago Sarah said she has gone off absolutely all drinks this pregnancy, except for water. Within last few days sheā€™s said sheā€™s been ā€œvery partial to a Dr Pepperā€ and today has had bubble teas and Starbucks frappuchinos šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve not heard anything about the house for awhile, I wonder if they are still moving? Has she said much in the Facebook group?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah purposely wearing her mask in the thumbnail is her and Chris giving the finger to all of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hang on a min am I thick or yesterday when some out that picture of them up after meeting them in primark it was lazy and the to girls yet tonight it was just the to of them out with nanarrrrrr at primark so are they just uploaded random shite from the last to day and taken more days off or is it just me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.