The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It appears that the Seacroft Whale continues to go her merry way and blatantly ignore the rules that are in place to help protect the population of this country.

Our head of state, the queen and our future kings and their families will be wearing masks at the Duke of Edinburgh’s greatly scaled down funeral this weekend. The previously anticipated 800 guests are scaled down to just thirty and the Prime Minister has given his place for a closer aide to attend.

BUT SARAH INGHAM IS A FAMOUS YOU-TUBER WHO ‘WONT WEAR A MASK IF SHE DON’T WANNA WEAR A MASK’
Ive just looked on a well known selling site and you can buy a lanyard and a badge saying you are exempt from wearing mask pass for £10 approximately don’t know if anyone agrees with me and thinks these badges should be given by dr only instead of buying online 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Ive just looked on a well known selling site and you can buy a lanyard and a badge saying you are exempt from wearing mask pass for £10 approximately don’t know if anyone agrees with me and thinks these badges should be given by dr only instead of buying online 🤦‍♀️
I agree. I have one in case I need to go somewhere but have only used it to get my vaccine. The trouble is GPs like mine won't do anything "extra" without payment. My GP tried to charge me £45 for a letter to say I was exempt from wearing a mask!
It's the same with Radar keys. People who need them should get them from the GP, but they can be bought online.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they will persevere and help Jace to wear his glasses, they probably won't because think of the clickbait from "My two year old needs eye surgery" Chris and Sarah Ingham you are disgusting parents.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Not defending her at all but cold sores are a form of herpes. I used to suffer with them terribly but take a supplement now from Holland and Barrett and fingers crossed they have settled down- always have zovirax on me so at the tiniest tingle on it goes. Hers however are the worst I have ever seen and I really think she needs to have some medical investigation into them.

She is still vile however!
Does using the Zovirax as soon as you get that tingle sensation stop such a severe outbreak? I’ve never understood why she seems never to try to counteract it. Also I don’t understand why she doesn’t use a lip balm. Her lips are so chapped and she still puts lipstick on.:sick:

Reactions: 11
Does using the Zovirax as soon as you get that tingle sensation stop such a severe outbreak? I’ve never understood why she seems never to try to counteract it. Also I don’t understand why she doesn’t use a lip balm. Her lips are so chapped and she still puts lipstick on.:sick:
My mum gets coldsores and she always starts treating them as soon as she feels a tingle. I'm not sure what she uses but she says she can feel them coming and gets on it early.

Reactions: 12
It is part of the herpes virus. And so is the Cmv virus which can harm unborn babies!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
My mum gets coldsores and she always starts treating them as soon as she feels a tingle. I'm not sure what she uses but she says she can feel them coming and gets on it early.
I have always found that zovirax or similar works for me but everyone is different I suppose - honestly since I have been taking Lysine I have not had one breakout and mine were awful - last one I had spread down my chin and up over my nose - I looked as though I had had an avis attack (sorry if that comment not pc) and I actually took time off work and cancelled a girls day out as it was so bad - cannot believe the different with the Lysine supplement x

I also threw out all my lipsticks/glosses/balms when I started on the Lysine and bought fresh - I will now never share lip products with anyone - even my daughter.

• Heart
I have always found that zovirax or similar works for me but everyone is different I suppose - honestly since I have been taking Lysine I have not had one breakout and mine were awful - last one I had spread down my chin and up over my nose - I looked as though I had had an avis attack (sorry if that comment not pc) and I actually took time off work and cancelled a girls day out as it was so bad - cannot believe the different with the Lysine supplement x

I also threw out all my lipsticks/glosses/balms when I started on the Lysine and bought fresh - I will now never share lip products with anyone - even my daughter.

I also threw out all my
How do you get cold sores? I’ve never had one. Do you have to kiss someone when the virus is visible or if you kiss someone when there’s one that’s immiment would you get it then too, even if you can’t see it.
Who wants to bet they’ll be the first people we all know to go on holiday. All the other influencers don’t want to be seen to be travelling at the mo, but they don’t care what people think.

Reactions: 5
I’ve had cold sores for a long time. Usually flare when run down. Got one badly in October and a friend suggested a supplement. Have only had 1 with no warning since. But I keep the chemist generic version of zovirax in the cupboard and it means they clear up soon x

Reactions: 5
How do you get cold sores? I’ve never had one. Do you have to kiss someone when the virus is visible or if you kiss someone when there’s one that’s immiment would you get it then too, even if you can’t see it.
Who wants to bet they’ll be the first people we all know to go on holiday. All the other influencers don’t want to be seen to be travelling at the mo, but they don’t care what people think.
I don’t think they’ll be the first abroad. Tourism is on its knees so places will be gifting left right and centre and we know an influencer can’t say no to a freebie. And I doubt the Inghams are on that gift list 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think they’ll be the first abroad. Tourism is on its knees so places will be gifting left right and centre and we know an influencer can’t say no to a freebie. And I doubt the Inghams are on that gift list 😂
They’ll be off in the caravan of dreams this week or next I would say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vlogs late maybe he finished playing pimp my tin can and there are off on there holly bobs planning we’re lazy will rest her lazy fat arse to give birth in July no doubt he will find a spot that is amazing stunning beautiful gorgeous to bring the other poor cash cow kid into the world can just imagine him running around like the twit he is thinking money 💰 money got to pay for my mansion and roller skates some how push lazy push

Saw this comment last night which only reinforces that Sarah lies about everything! There were clearly no masks.
why doesn’t that surprise me ? We have seen the same character traits in both issy and Isla ( definitely their mothers daughters ) I don’t think they understand bullying unless they think it’s done TO THEM ! If they do it , that’s not bullying thats being a Dixon / Ingham and they are beyond reproach especially now they are internet sensations 🤨 they hoover up the ifam praise like crack cocaine and any slight questioning of their behaviour is obviously evil people with no lives hating and stalking them ! DELUDED TWATS ! When she met Chris she definitely found her perfect match ! She bullies him and he cheats on her ! If they didn’t have kids or groom vulnerable teens I’d not give a single tit and let them carry on , but they are passing their toxic genes onto another generation who may one day mistreat their own partners & children & pets. The only lesson they are learning right now is OUR PARENTS ARE NOT TO BE QUESTIONED EVER but everyone else in the world is either ifam or a troll hater.

WHAT A FU**ING MESS !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm betting they've gone to Forest Holidays but where does that leave the house move?
There seems to have been a halt on packing and I don't think they've really mentioned the new place since Pylon Palace was outed.
Of course Lazy could be hitting the shops hard again today.

Reactions: 22
I’m not sure why she’s so excited to get to the shops. She’s not been out of them?

some people I get have stayed in for months apart from food shopping but clearly sarah hasn’t been just food shopping when it’s three or four shops every time she’s out. Bedroom make overs. Replacing slime. Toys.

Reactions: 23
I'm betting they've gone to Forest Holidays but where does that leave the house move?
There seems to have been a halt on packing and I don't think they've really mentioned the new place since Pylon Palace was outed.
Of course Lazy could be hitting the shops hard again today.
Unless they have hired someone to clear the house while they are away, they said boxes have already gone to the house.

I’m not sure why she’s so excited to get to the shops. She’s not been out of them?

some people I get have stayed in for months apart from food shopping but clearly sarah hasn’t been just food shopping when it’s three or four shops every time she’s out. Bedroom make overs. Replacing slime. Toys.
I know. I have promised my daugther a trip to smyths as she still has christmas cash to spend, i just dont feel the need to rush thier this week just because we can.

Reactions: 16

I don't understand it either. They've all been getting shein hauls every few weeks. She showed the baby wardrobe full of more clothes than she needs. But then has a basket full of Primark clothes?

It's still the school holidays here too so definitely a time to avoid shopping if you don't really need to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.