The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive just looked on a well known selling site and you can buy a lanyard and a badge saying you are exempt from wearing mask pass for £10 approximately don’t know if anyone agrees with me and thinks these badges should be given by dr only instead of buying online 🤦‍♀️
I know a family of 3 adults that have done this, one of them has very mild asthma, one has very mild autism and one diabetes. None of them has once even tried to wear a mask and think they are in the right and fully exempt 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Just watched yesterday's vlog and when they put that dinosaur egg in water, it just floats because it's hollow. It doesn't fizz, you just break it open 🤦‍♀️ (My younger brother has had one before)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody knew tonight’s blog would be a trip to primark - away to watch tonight’s tit show
In the words of Lazy: 'Not gonna lie', but if there are so many non fans/haters watching, their audience (not subscribers) are not as good as they think? I recon at least 30 percent of people who watch their vlog are non fans, a very large proportion are paid views, an average amount are genuine fans and the majority are p..... or those with nefarious intentions.

Reactions: 17
In the words of Lazy: 'Not gonna lie', but if there are so many non fans/haters watching, their audience (not subscribers) are not as good as they think? I recon at least 30 percent of people who watch their vlog are non fans, a very large proportion are paid views, an average amount are genuine fans and the majority are p..... or those with nefarious intentions.
A lot of their views will be people who watch other family vloggers and then get the Inghams recommended won’t they? I know if I watch something on YouTube it completely skews my recommendations for ages

Reactions: 9
Ive tried to wear a mask but my anxiety is so bad I just can't breath, then I get hot, dizzy and sweaty and nearly pass out. Im not great in shops anyway with my anxiety so the mask makes it even worse. I wear a sunflower lanyard and I do try and wear a mask for doctors appts ect. Not all of us wear them just to get out of wearing a mask 🙈
I don't think anyone was denying that the majority people wear the lanyards for good reason. Just that there are plenty of people who are buying the lanyards to get out of wearing them...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
as if the member of staff went to them in the queue and took them round to the easy track checkout :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and why don't they correct Jace when he says I DO instead of Yes , it's ok in some ways but when they say shall we go to theshop the answer is yes not i do !!!!

Reactions: 21
Is there a reason why mother of the year didn't bring her baby to his hospital appointment why is it always Creepy?

Reactions: 14
SHOPPING IN PRIMARK ON RE-OPENING DAY! POST LOCKDOWN!

It's Monday. Lazy tells Jace that his dinosaur has hatched. She takes the vase over to him and Esme stands him up on a chair. He tells her to look and he screeches when Esme touches the egg. He peels the shell and Prinny is waiting to go outside. Jace pulls the toy out of the egg and Lazy moans that it's slimy. It was worth the £2.49. Yesterday was a pyjama day but they didn't vlog because of Isla's birthday a couple of days ago. Esme washes Jace's dinosaur. Lazy tells him to say thank you so he screeches. Then he notices a bruise on her arm and tells her to go away.

For lots of people in England the restrictions are lifting, which means that shops, pubs and farms are opening. So are gyms, zoos, libraries and hairdressers but it looks like the Inghams know their priorities. Primark in the morning, pub lunch and then off to the farm to see Lazy's family in the afternoon🐷. Nannar has been counting down the days when they can go to somewhere other than Asda. Lazy promised Nannar that the second the shops opened, she would be there to take her. She's so excited to get her trotters inside Nannar's pension pot. Nannar rang Lazy last night asking if she was coming up tomorrow. She isn't sure if they will get into any shops because everyone will be queueing to get in. Nannar can't get around easily but Lazy has heard there's a big maternity range in Primark. They can't go to a really big Primark because of Nannar's mobility so they're going to the White Rose because there's seats. Lazy gets a day out with Esme. Isabelle has come a lot the past few weeks because she's good at lifting heavy things and helping Nannar open her purse. Esme doesn't like going with Jace because he's been sick a few times but Jace is staying home today. Lazy knows a secret - the petrol station has a Starbucks and there's a new bubble-gum Frappuccino she's desperate to try. I thought you could only drink water.

Lazy has taught Esme how to put petrol in the car. She has her bubble-gum Frappuccino and Esme has her decaf drink. Lazy moans about not having enough cream on her drink and the sprinkles falling off. Esme tastes the drink. They're still parked at the petrol pump. Creepy said no food or drinks in the car so they need to hide the evidence.

What are the odds that a PDSA collection bag would be put through the letterbox this morning? It says 'would you help Trinny?' Creepy asks Prinny if she wants to help Trinny. Prinny couldn't be interested. Rather than jumping at the chance to donate unwanted clothes to those less fortunate than himself and his greedy family, Creepy is more interested in how cute the dog on the bag is. I bet it went straight in the bin. Creepy makes a coffee and says this week will be very busy.

Isabelle and Isla have finished their schoolwork and Isabelle is about to have a clean of her room. Isabelle and Jace have had lunch and now he's playing. She's lost the stand to the camera.

Lazy, Nannar and Esme have arrived at the busy White Rose. Lazy dreads to think what the queue for Primark will be like.

Lazy shows us a 'fabulous' baby outfit and says how cute it is, although it wouldn't be comfortable for a baby. She shows us how cute the baby denim jackets are. Then they enter the Primark queue. Esme has eaten a Greggs pasty. The entered the queue at 1:39 and the queue was on the other side of the tent, but it's moving quickly. They're near the front by 1:57.

Isabelle has Jace on her lap and is singing 'Row Your Boat' to him. Creepy snaps his hand at Jace and makes a creepy "rararara" noise. Jace screams into the camera and Creepy says no one watching the vlog can hear anymore. He chases Jace up the stairs, sits next to him and strokes his back. Jace wants Isabelle to sit down but Creepy says he doesn't think Belle can fit too. Best move your fat arse then. Prinny comes up the stairs and starts licking Creepy. That's his daily wash done.

Lazy asks if shoulder pads are making a comeback. Then she shows the new maternity range. Lazy rubs her manky hands on all the clothes, then she remembers she needs leggings.

Back in the car, it's boiling. The queues at the tills were long. After 25 minutes, a worker came up to Lazy and offered to let her use the quick access till. On the way back to the car, Esme and Lazy have got bubble teas. They couldn't decide between fruity or milky tea. Esme got blueberry and strawberry and Lazy got milk, vanilla and mango pop. Esme is scared to try her drink but she likes it. She pops one of the bubbles and says it's weird.

Back home, Jace is hyper and pulls Isabelle over. Isla turns the light on. Her birthday banner is still up. They'll probably leave it up for the new owners. Isla carries Jace around on her back. Isabelle has received her gift of slippers from Lazy and Esme. Esme got herself a dress, size 10-11 because she's dinky. She's 11 though so surely its a completely normal size for her age. She also got a bag, socks, shorts and a purse. Jace is emptying another bag on the other side of the living room. Lazy is taking Isla shopping tomorrow.

Lazy is cuddling Jace, he likes neck tickles like her. She needs to do Baby and Me orders and tells him not to go to sleep. She got Jace a dinosaur top. The girls are arguing upstairs. She has no idea where Creepy has moved the bags to but it bust be the dinning room. Lazy will show what else she got tomorrow but wants to show us two sets she was sent for baby Bubs. Another small business has sent a discount code. She's trying to think of what they bought in Primark, it wasn't just sock and leggings but stuff for herself and Jace. he got a few home things

Lazy is ending the vlog to go and spend time with the girls. Esme made good choices with the drinks today. Lazy didn't finish her drink because it was very sweet so she gave it to Nannar. How lovely - spreading your covid germs and herpes to the elderly. Nannar doesn't like big drinks because her bladder at 79 isn't what it was so Lazy told her to take it home. Lazy liked the bubble-gum drink but didn't think it had much flavour and the taste was subtle. By the time the ice had melted and they'd got to the shops it tasted of nothing. Esme had a decaf latte. Creepy has gone out to skate.

End of vlog

Oh I bet he does... asking more 16 year olds if they want to skinny dip
Screenshot 2021-04-13 201408.png

Screenshot 2021-04-13 200902.png
Screenshot 2021-04-13 200346.png
Screenshot 2021-04-13 200410.png

Screenshot 2021-04-13 202605.png
Screenshot 2021-04-13 202637.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh ffs they went to primark again today are you kidding - what the hell for
she’s asking for a dose of COVID

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.