The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is something that really pisses me off, my son, daughter and I are autistic and have one of these lanyards but we all wear masks and my son is only 5. I've heard people in the shops saying to others that they only wear one to not have to wear a mask. It's sickening how some people are so selfish.
Yeah same here, I got sent a sunflower lanyard from my local train company, however I use it to show that I have a hidden disability and will still wear a mask, some people are just selfish and as long as they’re not inconvenienced it’s okay 🙄

Reactions: 17
A BIG DAY AT THE HOSPITAL FOR JACE..

It's Saturday and Creepy is with Jace, going to see Doc Brown Bear. He's going to look at Jace's eyes so they can determine what is wrong with his eyes. Creepy helps him disinfect his hands.

Lazy has a busy morning because there's a launch of her clothing line on Baby and Me. Jace was so excited to go and see the doctor and it broke Lazy's heart (does she have one?) because it won't be pleasant. She was told that the eye drops sting and she spoke to a few friends about it. He skipped out the door. The consultant wants to keep his relationship with Jace a happy one so he doesn't put the eye drops in. It's done in a different room and another doctor does it. They're waiting for the NHS appointment to come through but will cancel it as soon as it does. Can't you just call them and ask to be taken off the waiting list? Lazy is going to do some work; she needs to do some outfits for Jace.

Creepy and Jace are waiting to see the doctor. In the next shot, his eyes have gone funny because he's had the drops put in and it makes the eyes relax. The drops will wear off in a few hours.

The appointment is done and it wasn't as traumatic as Creepy thought it would be, but he was a bit of an emotional idiot. Jace was a superstar and his eyes will be fuzzy for 24 hours. Jace was so good and did everything the doctor asked him to do. Jace is upset so will be getting a treat. The doctor was amazing but it looks like it's an issue with his vision, rather than his eyes. He has a slight long sighted prescription and struggles to focus on things up close so his eyes overcompensate and turn in. Jace has to wear glasses for the next 6 weeks to try and correct the squint. If he doesn't wear glasses, it could turn into a full lazy eye. At his age, the brain is good at switching off the vision in the bad eye and focussing on the eye that has better vision so he can see ok but as he gets older, the eye that is shut off all the time could become a proper lazy eye. He will be rechecked in 6 weeks. Worst case scenario is that he will need surgery but they like to do the glasses first and hope there is an improvement and slowly overtime they will decrease the prescription. Creepy brought Jace's dummy and gave it to him coming out of the hospital. He doesn't imagine that many two year olds would let doctors shine lights in their eyes and tell the doctor hat he was being shown. Creepy has rang up Specsavers but they can't see Jace for a week.

Jace has just woke up as they got home. There was a crash and they were sat in traffic for ages so he had a long nap. Lazy tells Jace to get his dummy out of his mouth.

The Baby and Me launch is done. Lazy took Esme to get a doll. Jace wants the dinosaur out of his egg. Isabelle brings over a bowl of water for the egg and helps him take the egg out of the box. Isla comes over to talk to Jace and starts talking to him in a gruff voice.

Dinner tonight is cheesy pea and broccoli pasta, one of Lazy and the kids' favourite meals You can make a sauce easily but Lazy has bought a jar of sauce. Lots of ifam asked for the recipe the last time. You boil the pasta, peas and broccoli, mix it together and add the sauce. Lazy adds onion, garlic and salt for herself and Creepy. She also adds cheddar cheese.

Jace is sat in his high chair and Lazy is trying to get him to say "Jace River". What the hell were they thinking when they came up with that name? Jace says no and just wants his dinner. Lazy screeches "yaaaaay" and someone claps when Jace puts the fork in his mouth. In the next shot, Lazy says Jace has given them 5 minutes of pure laughter because he has a Peppa Pig ice cream. He spent 10 minutes laughing at it. He keeps stopping and laughing his head off. He says "Sarah" and Lazy tells him it's not Sarah. Lazy tells us he doesn't understand that he means Lazy. His eyes haven't yet gone back to normal. Peppa's head falls off and Esme laughs. Lazy puts the head on Jace's plate and he looks confused.

Isla and Jace are on Lazy's bed watching TV. He's counting the fish. They've both had a bath. Isla shows us her nightie.

End of vlog

Just wondering...
View attachment 526259
View attachment 526268View attachment 526269View attachment 526271View attachment 526272
As my mother would say.”spoil another couple
If she can't wear a mask, she shouldn't be going out, period. I just do not understand why she would take the risk at all let alone whilst pregnant. She has a partner at home full time. He should be doing the shopping once a week. Each day they should all be going out for exercise and that’s it. Everything else they shop for can be ordered online.

Why is Esme wearing Sarah's old Ugg boots? There's no way she has the same size feet as her much taller ‘mother’. Buy your poor child some quality shoes, for crying out loud!

I agree with the rest of you who have asked why the toddlers eyes were not protected after his drops. Use sunglasses, a hat, a god damn wanket, anything. He had a jacket on with a hood, pull the hood up to shield his eyes! Also why as a mother would she not take him herself? My partner is perfectly capable of dealing with our children, but I will always go to medical appointments because I feel I need to be there with them for anything they might find scary. If she can go clothes shopping, she should be taking her child to his medical appointment!

If Lazy is really having dizzy or fainting spells, she should really try to stay cool and not wear that teddy bear coat indoors. She also should avoid driving. Another very valid reason to stay home.

These fools are morons of the highest order.
when in the supermarket a few weeks ago
😂😂also like I said let see if he run to the hairdressers yesterday to get that mess sorted bet not he just sit and moan about it thinking his teen fan will be feeling sorry for him also creepy they do say when you are going bald to just cut it off a long greasey comb over is not the way make you look more of a dirty perv even tho we all no that what you are
i don’t believe he ever sets foot in a hairdressers.can you imagine him taking the beanie off and sitting along with others.no chance .lazy or granny cuts it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As my mother would say.”spoil another couple

when in the supermarket a few weeks ago

i don’t believe he ever sets foot in a hairdressers.can you imagine him taking the beanie off and sitting along with others.no chance .lazy or granny cuts it.

That made me think why didn't he just shave it all off if he wears the beany all the time ?

Reactions: 13
It is part of the herpes virus. And so is the Cmv virus which can harm unborn babies!
I have this myself and I have treatment for it, she won't get treatment as she finds it expensive or the NHS take piss. X

Reactions: 5
Did you notice Creepy with his latest Instagram skating post? The track was Cash Cow!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did you notice Creepy with his latest Instagram skating post? The track was Cash Cow!
He's used that track before on a vlog were he had music blasting while doing housework. Few ifam asked in comments what the tune was. I replied cash cow exactly what they see you all as. It was removed and I got blocked.🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ive just looked on a well known selling site and you can buy a lanyard and a badge saying you are exempt from wearing mask pass for £10 approximately don’t know if anyone agrees with me and thinks these badges should be given by dr only instead of buying online 🤦‍♀️
I do I have had 1 for years due to a heart condition and my son has one for flying due to health issue we don't have them for fun and when we get off the plane if we can queue we will but have been times landed in America and wait has been over hours! And we have been asked if we would like a seat or taken through quicker Before covid more and more people were becoming aware and getting them but still harder to get now with covid you can just walk in local supermarket and pick one up! I bet will be pointless now travelling etc which is a disadvantage for people generally helped! Saying that now I'm in a high risk pregnancy but even before that the few times I did go out I wore a mask not just for me but for others! I've been in the odd supermarket but any other shop it's been over 16months and thanks to people like her don't see it being a long time yet before I get into! The worse thing is the few times I have been out its not the people that need them I see wearing them (I know its hard to tell) but when you see whole families not wearing them and joking about it etc makes you so mad

Reactions: 12
Yeah same here, I got sent a sunflower lanyard from my local train company, however I use it to show that I have a hidden disability and will still wear a mask, some people are just selfish and as long as they’re not inconvenienced it’s okay 🙄
Ive tried to wear a mask but my anxiety is so bad I just can't breath, then I get hot, dizzy and sweaty and nearly pass out. Im not great in shops anyway with my anxiety so the mask makes it even worse. I wear a sunflower lanyard and I do try and wear a mask for doctors appts ect. Not all of us wear them just to get out of wearing a mask 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 28
not giving them a watch but was reading comments and just seen this one :LOL: :ROFLMAO: busted :-

34 minutes ago

Saw you in the primark queue, but thought I leave you to finish your greggs🤣 I'm nervous meeting new people 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
If there not going to bother wearing face masks they shouldn't be going out.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Those poor people having to go into Primark after they have gone around touching everything.

Reactions: 17
Ive tried to wear a mask but my anxiety is so bad I just can't breath, then I get hot, dizzy and sweaty and nearly pass out. Im not great in shops anyway with my anxiety so the mask makes it even worse. I wear a sunflower lanyard and I do try and wear a mask for doctors appts ect. Not all of us wear them just to get out of wearing a mask 🙈
Yeah I know what you mean, my anxiety makes me clammy and breathless. In fact, the shop I find worse for it is Primark... I haven’t been in since having to wear a mask because I just know it’ll be a bad idea

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They’ve taken Isla today too. So unnecessary.
Just because the shops are open doesnt mean you have to go 🙄

Yeah I know what you mean, my anxiety makes me clammy and breathless. In fact, the shop I find worse for it is Primark... I haven’t been in since having to wear a mask because I just know it’ll be a bad idea
I completely agree, primark is the worst and I wont be going back there for a long time!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.