The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if Sarah said yes we've decided to start stealing from shops, some ifam somewhere would have a positive spin on it and somehow defend them. Cult.
I can see the comments now...

they attract so much business through advertising and putting the shop's name out there (that they don't get paid for), it's not stealing; it's a form of late payment

Reactions: 11
She's an idiot. If she gets covid and ends up in intensive care like Grace Victory did, I will have no sympathy for her.
Primark? Set for life sarah Ingham? Why the hell would you be queuing up for primark if you didn’t have to.

Reactions: 39
She could have a face shield on instead of a mask. That doesn't restrict your breathing. Would be better than nothing.
What happened to the kids' fox one she was buzzing about during the first lockdown? Rushed out to B&M to buy more for the whole family iirc then weren't seen again

Reactions: 18
And if you ask me creeps secret child has had a lucky escape and if the mother knows what’s good she will keep him away .

Reactions: 20
Fancy telling little Ifam that the drops hurt really badly. They will be petrified if they need the same procedure.
Some mother who can't take her own child for an eye appointment.
Also. The way they continue to talk to Jace is cringeworthy. He's little, not an idiot by any means. He's very bright and is just imitating them when he mispronounces his words. To blatantly laugh at him and film it is disgusting. I feel like they were totally mocking Jace tonight. Never seen anything like it. Disgusting behaviour from all of them. I thought Sarah loved him?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
They need canceling but unfortunately people won't stop paying their wages .

• Sad
Reactions: 16
A BIG DAY AT THE HOSPITAL FOR JACE..

It's Saturday and Creepy is with Jace, going to see Doc Brown Bear. He's going to look at Jace's eyes so they can determine what is wrong with his eyes. Creepy helps him disinfect his hands.

Lazy has a busy morning because there's a launch of her clothing line on Baby and Me. Jace was so excited to go and see the doctor and it broke Lazy's heart (does she have one?) because it won't be pleasant. She was told that the eye drops sting and she spoke to a few friends about it. He skipped out the door. The consultant wants to keep his relationship with Jace a happy one so he doesn't put the eye drops in. It's done in a different room and another doctor does it. They're waiting for the NHS appointment to come through but will cancel it as soon as it does. Can't you just call them and ask to be taken off the waiting list? Lazy is going to do some work; she needs to do some outfits for Jace.

Creepy and Jace are waiting to see the doctor. In the next shot, his eyes have gone funny because he's had the drops put in and it makes the eyes relax. The drops will wear off in a few hours.

The appointment is done and it wasn't as traumatic as Creepy thought it would be, but he was a bit of an emotional idiot. Jace was a superstar and his eyes will be fuzzy for 24 hours. Jace was so good and did everything the doctor asked him to do. Jace is upset so will be getting a treat. The doctor was amazing but it looks like it's an issue with his vision, rather than his eyes. He has a slight long sighted prescription and struggles to focus on things up close so his eyes overcompensate and turn in. Jace has to wear glasses for the next 6 weeks to try and correct the squint. If he doesn't wear glasses, it could turn into a full lazy eye. At his age, the brain is good at switching off the vision in the bad eye and focussing on the eye that has better vision so he can see ok but as he gets older, the eye that is shut off all the time could become a proper lazy eye. He will be rechecked in 6 weeks. Worst case scenario is that he will need surgery but they like to do the glasses first and hope there is an improvement and slowly overtime they will decrease the prescription. Creepy brought Jace's dummy and gave it to him coming out of the hospital. He doesn't imagine that many two year olds would let doctors shine lights in their eyes and tell the doctor hat he was being shown. Creepy has rang up Specsavers but they can't see Jace for a week.

Jace has just woke up as they got home. There was a crash and they were sat in traffic for ages so he had a long nap. Lazy tells Jace to get his dummy out of his mouth.

The Baby and Me launch is done. Lazy took Esme to get a doll. Jace wants the dinosaur out of his egg. Isabelle brings over a bowl of water for the egg and helps him take the egg out of the box. Isla comes over to talk to Jace and starts talking to him in a gruff voice.

Dinner tonight is cheesy pea and broccoli pasta, one of Lazy and the kids' favourite meals You can make a sauce easily but Lazy has bought a jar of sauce. Lots of ifam asked for the recipe the last time. You boil the pasta, peas and broccoli, mix it together and add the sauce. Lazy adds onion, garlic and salt for herself and Creepy. She also adds cheddar cheese.

Jace is sat in his high chair and Lazy is trying to get him to say "Jace River". What the hell were they thinking when they came up with that name? Jace says no and just wants his dinner. Lazy screeches "yaaaaay" and someone claps when Jace puts the fork in his mouth. In the next shot, Lazy says Jace has given them 5 minutes of pure laughter because he has a Peppa Pig ice cream. He spent 10 minutes laughing at it. He keeps stopping and laughing his head off. He says "Sarah" and Lazy tells him it's not Sarah. Lazy tells us he doesn't understand that he means Lazy. His eyes haven't yet gone back to normal. Peppa's head falls off and Esme laughs. Lazy puts the head on Jace's plate and he looks confused.

Isla and Jace are on Lazy's bed watching TV. He's counting the fish. They've both had a bath. Isla shows us her nightie.

End of vlog

Just wondering...
Screenshot 2021-04-12 191306.png

Screenshot 2021-04-12 190742.png
Screenshot 2021-04-12 190105.png
Screenshot 2021-04-12 185729.png
Screenshot 2021-04-12 190252.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It’s the bloody lipstick she keeps wearing, instead of chucking it she just keeps using it!
They need canceling but unfortunately people won't stop paying their wages .
I have never been able to fathom how they weren’t cancelled. People doing much less on YouTube are called out, never to be seen again. I think it’s just their sheer brass neck that they keep doing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
She is such a hateful witch ! She Just can't help stirring the pot ! I think she misses the point of the mask wearing 🤦 🙄 oh and she says she's always having to defend her actions online when people question her "choices" well when you put yourself and your children on a public platform and then do stupid things ... Then yes you should have to explain every stupid decision you make and every ridiculous choice !
7 or 8 selfies and yet the only one that's been posted online is the one where they've got their masks entirely off (and not just pulled down). What luck, eh?

I have had that done more than once ( pupil dilation ) it did not hurt at all so no idea who Sarah has been talking to but she always likes to turn a simple procedure into a dramatic catastrophe! 🙄
I have what Jace has - a squint - and had to have the drops as well. I was really nervous as people told me it really stings. I was so surprised when I had it done.. it didn't hurt in the slightest! Didn't make my eye go relaxed either like it did with Jace, might be because I already wear glasses though, which controls it.

Reactions: 13
Off to Primark the first opportunity she could 🙄 no facemasks, (even the "ifam" child had hers pulled under her chin and no social distancing 🤦 lazy is an idiot !
While they are out shopping, why not buy Esme some decent footwear. She’s got Sarah’s old disco boots on 🤢.

• Sad
Just watching Isla’s birthday pt.2 (from another channel, don’t worry😂) and there’s no way the ‘friend’ isn’t Esmé, it sounds identical- they didn’t even try and mask her voice. If this is true, I think that it’s awful they’re making Isla lie/pretend she had a friend round when she didn’t

• Sad
Omg the THUMBNAIL! Poor boy with his eyes crossed, a worrying and stressful situation for any parent. I came straight here to say this. Haven’t watched video.
Any little shred or ounce of dignity they had left is now gone.
Literally bleeping vile, using their children, taking away their privacy and embarrassing them completely.
I’m disgusted.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
While they are out shopping, why not buy Esme some decent footwear. She’s got Sarah’s old disco boots on 🤢.
They probably have numerous pairs each , just can't find any due to all the rubbish they buy and just dump in the house

Off to Primark the first opportunity she could 🙄 no facemasks, (even the "ifam" child had hers pulled under her chin and no social distancing 🤦 lazy is an idiot !
This makes me sick, she's claiming to be exempt because she claims to "pass out" more tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.