The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she can queue for hours to get into Primark, but can't wear a mask 🙄 pregnancy is no excuse. She's such an ignorant twit... And we all know Esme wasn't wearing one. She would have had it down under her chin like she usually does if she was wearing one. Good to see Lazy doesn't care about the welfare of herself or her unborn child, though. Putting herself at risk to Covid whilst pregnant. Sorry to break it to you, hun. Covid doesn't stop and let you take a quick pic.

So obvious that we would be treated to a mega Nanaaaar's pension shopping haul tomorrow.

The thumbnail tonight was a disgrace, and exactly the reason why children should not be exploited on social media... But guess what Minghams? Jace's squint wouldn't be half as bad if you'd actually bothered to get him checked sooner. If he needs extra intervention, that's on you.

Reactions: 40
guys ive had some devastating news an old friend of mine has died age 50 he caught covid about a month ago and got taken to intensive care , fit and well previously, he thought covid was a load of b*ll*cks and I had words with him about it , him and his wife refused to wear a mask and refused to get the vaccine , hes got two children from his marriage and a grown up boy with three children, he was a lovely family man who I didnt always agree with , but as much as I dislike Sarah .Chris and Granny Jane they really need to take this eriously , they dont want their children left with no parents . His wife is beyond distraught , I cant believe it , Im trying to warn people about taking this seriously

How did they know who you were did you comment on something of theirs?

That’s disgusting. They are first to cry about trolls, is that not classed as doxxing? They are a LTD company, a business, they can’t just be naming and shaming people when it suits them.

On a side note can anyone remember when Chris accidentally pissed off some north east gangsters daughter. That still makes me laugh
yes she hasnt forgotten either , he also doesnt know who other people know on here

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Whenever Chris goes to his multiple doctors/hospital trips he never films himself, he should show his children the same respect and this should be kept private. Disgusting to film there at all never mind use that as the thumbnail.
jace appointment was last wednesday 7 april so there a week behind something must be going on

Reactions: 20
guys ive had some devastating news an old friend of mine has died age 50 he caught covid about a month ago and got taken to intensive care , fit and well previously, he thought covid was a load of b*ll*cks and I had words with him about it , him and his wife refused to wear a mask and refused to get the vaccine , hes got two children from his marriage and a grown up boy with three children, he was a lovely family man who I didnt always agree with , but as much as I dislike Sarah .Chris and Granny Jane they really need to take this eriously , they dont want their children left with no parents . His wife is beyond distraught , I cant believe it , Im trying to warn people about taking this seriously

yes she hasnt forgotten either , he also doesnt know who other people know on here
So sorry for your loss. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

My heart goes out to the family and yourself .❤❤❤❤ RIP too many taken to soon 😢 .
My partner is same and refusing vacine even though he's vulnerable I'm going to tell him about your friend its heartbreaking 💔 but might make him listen xxx

• Heart
So sorry for your loss. ❤
thankyou I felt awful arguing the toss with him about masks , but he was the type of man who didnt hold grudges and accepted it was my opinion, he actually sent a message on his facebook page saying to take it seriously and we are still in a pandemic , so very sad for his family his daughters only 11

My heart goes out to the family and yourself .❤❤❤❤ RIP too many taken to soon 😢 .
My partner is same and refusing vacine even though he's vulnerable I'm going to tell him about your friend its heartbreaking 💔 but might make him listen xxx
honestly please do , ive had the vaccine and im fine and thankyou :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 7
These people are thick as tit. My son had that test done with the dialition drops twice and I know for a fact that on the paperwork it specifically tells you to bring a pair of sunglasses for when you take your child outside after the procedure. I was worried mine wouldn't keep them on being only 2 at the time but he soon realised his eyes felt much better with them on and was fine. Like do they not ever read or research anything???

I'm a diabetic and have this test done every 6 months! And they always say bring a pair of sungasses! As an adult it doesn't actually when you have it done but it does hurt your eyes if you go straight into the sunlight. They really should have got him some sunglasses. That's why he was closing his eyes!

That boy is actually really cute and very intelligent. Poor boy having them as parents.
He's such a sweet boy! Its such a shame!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I wonder how Sarah and Chris would feel if Esme got the virus and became seriously ill, knowing that they were responsible by allowing her to go into the shops without wearing a facemask.
they get away with everything - it’s certainly a bad example to show their followers - it makes me mad to see them purposefully flout the regulations - im so glad our kids stopped watching them a few years ago - thankfully they now have more enjoyment away from watching Vloggers - mixing ( social distances maintained) with their own school bubbles

Reactions: 13
She claimed it's because she passes out so is exempt from wearing a mask. But if you might pass out you wouldn't really be in Primark! Especially on what has been expected to be the busiest day!

Esme has no excuse at all.
Should she be driving if she keeps passing out 🤔

Reactions: 15
She is such a hateful witch ! She Just can't help stirring the pot ! I think she misses the point of the mask wearing 🤦 🙄 oh and she says she's always having to defend her actions online when people question her "choices" well when you put yourself and your children on a public platform and then do stupid things ... Then yes you should have to explain every stupid decision you make and every ridiculous choice !
just checked on gov.com if she's saying she exempt from wearing one while she's pregrant she not you have to have a letter from health professional saying why you are not wearing a face mask she could get fine for not wearing one inside a store

Reactions: 21
You know what makes me annoyed is the fact that herpes and creepy didn’t actually notice that Jace’s eyes were dodgy until tattle pointed it out. Now they are click baiting the hell out of it making on they are parents of the year but yet they couldn’t see that he was cock eyed. My daughter had a squint and it was so obvious because as a parent you look out for these things don’t you. It’s a bit like the tongue tie they didn’t spot and after 4 kids things like that should be second nature to check for when babies have problems feeding. And lazy definitely shouldn’t be driving if having fainting episodes. I had my licence taken from me because I passed out at the wheel and crashed into a road sign. Thankfully no one was injured and I was actually a bit glad that the DVLA made me surrender my licence until it was investigated.

Reactions: 36
thankyou I felt awful arguing the toss with him about masks , but he was the type of man who didnt hold grudges and accepted it was my opinion, he actually sent a message on his facebook page saying to take it seriously and we are still in a pandemic , so very sad for his family his daughters only 11

honestly please do , ive had the vaccine and im fine and thankyou :cry:
Don't feel bad about arguing with him about masks. You tried your best and it's better to try to get people to recognise the seriousness of this virus than to do nothing. I totally empathise with you. I know several people who have had virus and only one has no long term affects of it. Most infuriating for me was my elderly parents with underlying conditions had been shielding since last march went to my aunts funeral on hogmanay. Someone attending funeral should have been self isolating as had virus. My parents and others got it. My parents are still suffering from affects of it and unnecessarily if people would be responsible. ❤

Should she be driving if she keeps passing out 🤔
No!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You know what makes me annoyed is the fact that herpes and creepy didn’t actually notice that Jace’s eyes were dodgy until tattle pointed it out. Now they are click baiting the hell out of it making on they are parents of the year but yet they couldn’t see that he was cock eyed. My daughter had a squint and it was so obvious because as a parent you look out for these things don’t you. It’s a bit like the tongue tie they didn’t spot and after 4 kids things like that should be second nature to check for when babies have problems feeding. And lazy definitely shouldn’t be driving if having fainting episodes. I had my licence taken from me because I passed out at the wheel and crashed into a road sign. Thankfully no one was injured and I was actually a bit glad that the DVLA made me surrender my licence until it was investigated.
Im so pleased you are others weren't injured, that must have been so scary. She will shoot herself in the foot one day with her bullshitting as she doesn't understand the implications and evidences it all on youtube. I have a medical license which is only valid for a year at a time so it can be reviewed by DVLA and they contact my GP and psychiatrist, its a pain but due to my mental health condition it is essential, you can get a big fine as well if you don't. Fainting spells (whether imaginary or not) are a big no no when driving

• Heart
I’m waiting for the day Creepy gets caught by a predator exposure team

Also Creepy here’s an idea, why don’t you ditch the beanies give your hair a good wash and tie it up in a scrunchie, if it’s ok for Jason...🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
she certainly should not be driving if she keep fainting - DVLA SHOULD BE NOTIFIED and failure to declare it is also an offence.
if she has stated it on a vlog then that’s evidence that would go against her.
how has she managed to shop without wearing a mask - did no one stop her to check?

Reactions: 17
I’m waiting for the day Creepy gets caught by a predator exposure team

Also Creepy here’s an idea, why don’t you ditch the beanies give your hair a good wash and tie it up in a scrunchie, if it’s ok for Jason...🤷‍♀️
😂 Don't give him ideas, that would cover his bald spot though so you never know ;)

she certainly should not be driving if she keep fainting - DVLA SHOULD BE NOTIFIED and failure to declare it is also an offence.
if she has stated it on a vlog then that’s evidence that would go against her.
how has she managed to shop without wearing a mask - did no one stop her to check?
Shop workers aren't supposed to stop people and check, only police. She know she can get away with it with her brazen attitude. Ive read in groups on FB where people have been buying the sunflower lanyard so they don't get stopped and have no conditions to stop them wearing a mask so i wouldnt be surprised if she did that next

• Wow
  • Angry
Im so pleased you are others weren't injured, that must have been so scary. She will shoot herself in the foot one day with her bullshitting as she doesn't understand the implications and evidences it all on youtube. I have a medical license which is only valid for a year at a time so it can be reviewed by DVLA and they contact my GP and psychiatrist, its a pain but due to my mental health condition it is essential, you can get a big fine as well if you don't. Fainting spells (whether imaginary or not) are a big no no when driving
Thank you ❤ I just remember thinking fair enough take my licence as I couldn’t live with myself if I had killed someone. Turned out mines was diabetes related but I had absolutely no other symptoms. The DVLA has a list on its website about all the things you have to report and hers is on it. She will know about it if they write to her and take her licence and she’s left stranded out in the country at pylon palace. I see nana was motorised again today in Primark 🙄 Was someone from the social in filming or is it near DWP medical time and she’s getting practice in to fleece her disability and PIP.

• Haha
  • Heart
😂 Don't give him ideas, that would cover his bald spot though so you never know ;)

Shop workers aren't supposed to stop people and check, only police. She know she can get away with it with her brazen attitude. Ive read in groups on FB where people have been buying the sunflower lanyard so they don't get stopped and have no conditions to stop them wearing a mask so i wouldnt be surprised if she did that next
We have them lanyards from Manchester Airport as the kids have autism and staff know from the lanyard that they are nuerodiverse . I have about 10 and took someback as they piled up over the years .

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.