The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have them lanyards from Manchester Airport as the kids have autism and staff know from the lanyard that they are nuerodiverse . I have about 10 and took someback as they piled up over the years .
I got 2 last October for when I travel alone on the train, however I still wear a mask even though I suffer with anxiety because I’d rather not get questioned

Lazy is just Lazy

Reactions: 14
Sarah might want to stop worrying about people calling her out on not following governance guidance, and start worrying about the weirdos who create ‘Inghams resource pages’ on Instagram. Photos of the girls when they were tiny babies? Who the hell has all of these on their phones /computers... and one of the pages saying they’ll be. ‘Recruiting soon’... i think I’d find that a bit more worrying than a gossip site talking about masks if I were a parent.
My daughter was telling me about an Isabelle fan account on Instagram where the person has actually posted something like 'How can you miss someone you've never even met' and that she's their 'idol and an inspirational girl' I find it all a little disturbing TBH.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
If she can't wear a mask, she shouldn't be going out, period. I just do not understand why she would take the risk at all let alone whilst pregnant. She has a partner at home full time. He should be doing the shopping once a week. Each day they should all be going out for exercise and that’s it. Everything else they shop for can be ordered online.

Why is Esme wearing Sarah's old Ugg boots? There's no way she has the same size feet as her much taller ‘mother’. Buy your poor child some quality shoes, for crying out loud!

I agree with the rest of you who have asked why the toddlers eyes were not protected after his drops. Use sunglasses, a hat, a god damn wanket, anything. He had a jacket on with a hood, pull the hood up to shield his eyes! Also why as a mother would she not take him herself? My partner is perfectly capable of dealing with our children, but I will always go to medical appointments because I feel I need to be there with them for anything they might find scary. If she can go clothes shopping, she should be taking her child to his medical appointment!

If Lazy is really having dizzy or fainting spells, she should really try to stay cool and not wear that teddy bear coat indoors. She also should avoid driving. Another very valid reason to stay home.

These fools are morons of the highest order.

Reactions: 39
They're definitely behind with the vlogs. No way that appointment would have been on a Sunday. So that was probably Saturdays video making them a day behind .... But they never take a day off you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They're definitely behind with the vlogs. No way that appointment would have been on a Sunday. So that was probably Saturdays video making them a day behind .... But they never take a day off you know!
In a previous Vlog they said that Jace's eye appointment was the day before Isla's birthday. latest vlog they also said they were going on holiday, so wonder where they have gone/going

Reactions: 15
It was Saturday , it said on the vlog at the start

Reactions: 3
I wonder how Sarah and Chris would feel if Esme got the virus and became seriously ill, knowing that they were responsible by allowing her to go into the shops without wearing a facemask.
"I'm so angry right now, my poor poor beautiful daughter, lying in a hospital bed and everything, we are unable to see (vlog) her because of idiots and foos not following the rules."

Reactions: 25
In a previous Vlog they said that Jace's eye appointment was the day before Isla's birthday. latest vlog they also said they were going on holiday, so wonder where they have gone/going
Wouldn't really call Primark a holiday 😂 but that's probably their budget these days.
I don't know how they keep up with their own lies tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how Sarah and Chris would feel if Esme got the virus and became seriously ill, knowing that they were responsible by allowing her to go into the shops without wearing a facemask.
They’d do what they always do, blame everybody & their grandfathers without one moment of introspection that it could possibly be anything to do with their actions 🤬

Reactions: 17
It looks like Sarah’s mask is in her hand but just because she wanted a pic should still have taken SOCIAL DISTANCING in to account but not just stand next to a stranger 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Late to the party on the mask discussion but if my five year old can wear one then esme certainly can.

Reactions: 22
infuriates me that esme and lazy aren’t wearing masks. Being pregnant and passing out is no excuse for sarah, she seems fine to me walking about in her big coat in a hot stuffy primark. Surely she would want to be protecting herself and her unborn baby?? wear a bleeping mask. My cousin was pregnant and managed to wear a mask everytime it was needed? esme is the same age as my younger brother and he too also wears a mask when it’s required. Absolutely ridiculous. They aren’t only risking themselves it’s other people. People with breathing issues manage to wear masks? They have no excuse. If they get covid i won’t feel sorry at all i’ll just laugh they’re absolute idiots
I along with my NHS family work as NHS front line and wear a mask for 11/12hrs a day unless on a break and full ppe when needed I also have asthma, underneath our ppe we wear our uniforms yes we are hot but if it means that we can protect each other and our patients then happy to wear it ! Take that teddy bear of your back and protect yourself and everyone around you Sarah put a mask on all we are asking is for the hour your in shop you wear it !

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sod her not being protected for not wearing a mask! Its everyone else I’m concerned for.
She needs to put on a visor or something to cover that germ infested septic face of hers to protect those around her. She’s fine waddling about whilst others wear their masks. Selfish F*cker

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Congratulations to @Littlelubaby
View attachment 525993

TLDR
- Big Frank reappeared on Lazy's face along with his entire family
- The leak of the new address was ignored. Shame, I was hoping for an 'If ah wan' buy a new 'ouse wit' pylons, ahl buy a new 'ouse wit' pylons' style rant.
- Isla celebrated her 9th birthday with a pile of presents mostly designed for 4-7 year olds. Her cake wasn't much better; bog standard cheap chocolate cake. Jace got a koala cake and Colin the Caterpillar for his birthday.
- Lazy allowed Isla to invite a friend over. This 'friend' sounded a lot like Esme. Hmm 🤔
- Lazy took Isabelle shopping for her bedroom and the baby's nursery. Isabelle can't seem to tell the difference between silver and gold. Lazy bought a million baskets for the baby's nursery, which will likely be filled with tat. Very Mrs Hinch style.
- Jace's bottles look like they haven't been cleaned in months. You would've thought OCD clean freak Creepy would be keen to wash them to prevent his son getting sick but it appears not.

A huge welcome back to Big Frank and family, congratulations on the triplets you seem you have welcomed since your last visit.
View attachment 525999

Credit to @Hatshepsut for these pieces of art
View attachment 525992

Hi Steve 👋👋👋👋
If she doesn`t show her midwife/gp her face then she`s an idiot.
Congratulations to @Littlelubaby
View attachment 525993

TLDR
- Big Frank reappeared on Lazy's face along with his entire family
- The leak of the new address was ignored. Shame, I was hoping for an 'If ah wan' buy a new 'ouse wit' pylons, ahl buy a new 'ouse wit' pylons' style rant.
- Isla celebrated her 9th birthday with a pile of presents mostly designed for 4-7 year olds. Her cake wasn't much better; bog standard cheap chocolate cake. Jace got a koala cake and Colin the Caterpillar for his birthday.
- Lazy allowed Isla to invite a friend over. This 'friend' sounded a lot like Esme. Hmm 🤔
- Lazy took Isabelle shopping for her bedroom and the baby's nursery. Isabelle can't seem to tell the difference between silver and gold. Lazy bought a million baskets for the baby's nursery, which will likely be filled with tat. Very Mrs Hinch style.
- Jace's bottles look like they haven't been cleaned in months. You would've thought OCD clean freak Creepy would be keen to wash them to prevent his son getting sick but it appears not.

A huge welcome back to Big Frank and family, congratulations on the triplets you seem you have welcomed since your last visit.
View attachment 525999

Credit to @Hatshepsut for these pieces of art
View attachment 525992

Hi Steve 👋👋👋👋
[/QUOTE
If mommie dearest doesn`t show her mouth at her next midwife/dr`s visit ,she`s an idiot.A selfish idiot!
How does GCSE exams being cancelled work for home schooled kids? Issy might be lucky and get the minimum grades by being saved by the system because of COVID.
Surely though ,Sarah will have to show proof of the home schooled "work" Isabelle`s done? How will they know how up to date she is with her peers/for her age? Otherwise she could just be sitting at home ,watching endless Disney movies .babysitting her siblings ,etc....oh ,wait... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she doesn`t show her midwife/gp her face then she`s an idiot.

Surely though ,Sarah will have to show proof of the home schooled "work" Isabelle`s done? How will they know how up to date she is with her peers/for her age? Otherwise she could just be sitting at home ,watching endless Disney movies .babysitting her siblings ,etc....oh ,wait... :unsure:
Legally the LA aren't authorised to regularly monitor the work of home educated children. They check in with you annually and you provide a report but you don't have to provide any samples of work if you don't want to. You aren't obliged to follow the national curriculum either.

I know this as my 5 year old is home educated. However, he actually is provided with an education.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They bullied my little boy by photoshopping his photo into a disgusting background and said I was a drug addict, I reported them and because they don't like the truth they mentioned my legal name in their recent Q&A xx
I am so sorry you and your little boy were bullied by these two disgusting pair of selfish human beings. They think nothing of putting their own children on the net and making money off vulnerable 'ifam' but to photoshop someone else's kid and bullying them is lowest of low even for them. It truly makes me mad that they get away with everything and never have to face any consequence.
I would love to see some action taken against them, her business closed and their YouTube channel deleted. That will wipe that smug smile off Lazy's face and her creepy husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How do the Inghams get away with everything and still have followers galore?
Heaven only knows..I just wish ,seeing as they don`t get anywhere near their subscriber count on the views anymore ,that all those who`ve stopped watching ,would flipping well unsubscribe too! Aren`t Youtube meant to keep an eye on stagnant accounts?

The coldsores are getting worse by the day!
Seriously ,she needs to get those checked out by her gp or stop whining on every vlog!:mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It would be the haters’ fault

the virus was just jealous because they are super doooper famous

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine having Frank and his rapidly expanding family on your face and thinking taking a mask OFF for a picture is a good idea. If anything you'd want to put a mask on so no one could see how awful it is (sorry Frank I'm sure you're a great guy but you look awful).

Really can't understand why she gets these huge outbreaks so often and doesn't speak to the gp about it. It doesn't really matter what's causing it, I'm sure the gp has heard/seen worse in their time. And it doesn't make sense that she'd be embarrassed to talk confidentially to a doctor but gives a close up view of them on YouTube every day. So I can only assume that she just doesn't care? Their vlogs are so boring that Frank gives her something to moan about to fill time?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.