The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kitchen island still makes me twitchy. It's so out of place.

Cannot wait for all the "new build" issues they're going to have in this botch job chav pit.

Reactions: 22
That fridge freezer sticking out so much would annoy the hell out of me

Reactions: 35
The sofas are just horrendous look totally lost in that space

and I’d be asking for that floor to be ripped up and relaid very shoddy workmanship

Reactions: 26
Awful sofas, that floor is horrendous s I probably would have had black tiles. Don’t know why they have so many hobs, they barely use one

and their bathroom looks like a rest stop bathroom! We already know creepy won’t be sleeping in there so she will be the only one using it. I bet those shower tiles are going to look disgusting in a month.

Reactions: 14
I can’t post a picture but the gap where you stand to shower the en-suite is so narrow! It’s how I imagine a prison cell shower to look. Good luck to Sarah squeezing her enormous bump in there.
And there's so much empty, wasted space around the bath and sides of the shower. In a room that size, they could've put in an absolutely amazing shower. Like the sofas, it looks like the whole bathroom was made for a smaller space.

Reactions: 11
I think it's grim too. In that same video he also referred to whichever friends they were going to see as very good friends or some shizzle and then corrected himself to say "our bestest friends in the world". Calm your tatas Creepy; you're not some preteen girl and there's no need to go overboard when we all know they're the only friends you have in the world and then it's only for the sake of the girls. You're pushing forty. Before long you'll be towing it. Grow the ever living feck up!

Reactions: 20
To me it looks like they're renting the house.
Not one bit of the house is built correctly, I wouldn't be surprised if it falls apart after a few months in there.
Btw the settee and table are awful. They look so tacky and so 2000. I can't wait for Jason to get chocolate all over it

Reactions: 22
You'd get snow blindness off that floor if you stare at it for long enough
I cannot fathom what the thinking was to lay those tiles in all different directions like that. Seeing the floor in this pic, it is way worse than I thought.
I’ve said it before, but Lazy has more than a hint of traveller about her.

Reactions: 23
My boyfriends reaction when he seen their house ‘how the fuck did that n once get that.’

Reactions: 14
I get some people might like an open plan bathroom ... but surely you’d atleast have a cubicle with a door for the toilet ? Unless lazy and creepy got weirder and have a fetish for watching each other wipe their arses ?

Reactions: 23
The Ingham Family # 159 Take a peak at our new location, home barginised to ruination.

Reactions: 16
I can't understand the car at the back, is that the drive?! In the back garden
Yes but it's so brilliant because you can just pull up into your kitchen, park next to the fridge and throw 27 bags of groceries straight in - it's like a drive-through kitchen... winner!!

Reactions: 25
It annoys me that the kitchen counters don't match the Island, wasn't there enough vinyl left on that roll we saw at the first sneak peak?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.