The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SNEAK PEEK - TWO OF OUR FAVOURITE PARTS OF OUR NEW HOUSE!

Creepy is starting the day busy, busy busy on an important job because today will be an exciting day. They're taking a load of stuff to the new house to make moving in day easier. Lazy is finishing the last of the Baby and Me orders. Creepy is going to see if he's wired to battery to battery charger properly. Every time you hook the caravan up to a vehicle, the caravan battery is charging. He had to upgrade the charger and spent a while wiring everything up the other day. Creepy rigged it up last night when he was really tired. The ipad will tell him if the battery is working right s he needs to connect the caravan to the car first. Time lapse of Creepy motor moving the caravan. Then he talks us through the wires. He starts the car and the ipad turns to bulk charge. It was the final stage of getting the caravan ready to live off grid.

Job 2 is taking a lot of stuff to the new house. They don't have a van for another few days so Creepy bought a roof rack. He had issues with the inflatable one deflating.

Lay hopes we're having a lovely weekend. She wanted to get up and do baby and Me orders because she need to post them on Monday. Creepy is putting the roof box on the car. They're off to the new house today. Lazy hasn't spoken about it much but it will make sense in the end; they don't feel comfortable sharing much information right now. No problem Lazy, we found out all the information anyway. They're spending a few hours at the house today. Lazy is sorting bits to take to the new house because the house is full of little bits for the bedrooms and baby's nursery. Lazy is making postal boxes to put her Baby and Me clothing in. They're brown boxes an he needs to make them up. She ordered some paper beginning with V but it hasn't arrived yet. She makes up 25 boxes and will get them to the pot office tomorrow. Lay is off to make up things to take to the new house.

Lazy shows us the living room, which has boxes in and laughs about how they're living. Prinny is the only one who can get in the room. Lazy got a few bits ready to take to the new house and then Creepy came in to tell her that the brackets for the top box don't fit the car. They're meant to be universal but clearly aren't.

The Inghams are at the new house and Laz can't tell us how excited she is. They've been there two hours but Lazy keeps getting lost in a room, imagining where the wardrobes and bed will go. They've gone to each room and listened to each other's ideas. Lazy wanted to film her reaction to coming into the kitchen because they have three new things in there but she suddenly needed to use the loo. when you're pregnant and need to use the loo, you need to use it right now; there was no way she could film a genuine reaction when all she wanted to do was use the loo. They have a few new thing including a range cooker, fridge/freezer and sofa. She knows that people won't want to see them but trust her, they're quite exciting.

Lazy shows us the ugly new grey sofas. The problem they had at the current house was the sofa was too big for the living room. The problem they have now is the sofas are small and look list in the cove next to the kitchen. Lazy cackles. They're all from Chelsea Furnishings and Lazy recommends them because the wait was less than 28 days. They offer a white glove service, where they set the sofa up as well. It's a bluer grey than what Lazy was expecting. They haven't moved up so it's white and plain. Lazy wants to add a table and lamp in the corner. She also wants to extend the wall and build a TV an fire into it.

Also in the kitchen are area will be the dinning room table with a clock on the wall. Lazy hides it, but I can see that there is a digger in the till unfinished garden. In front of the patio doors will be the old marble table and grey sofa. She hasn't yet taken the cover off the fridge freezer but first she wants to show the Rangemaster cooker because that's what they were recommended. There were a few shortlisted including one with 7 hobs but it was only 102cm and this one is 110cm. 7 hobs was swaying Lazy but she would never need them, except at Christmas.

Lazy unwraps the fridge freezer, which has plumbing on it so has constant ice and water. Another feature is it has a hatch that you touch and it opens so you can have cans of coke and milk. She shows us inside and tells us it hold 27 bags of shopping. Oh Lazy, you're in for a mighty big fall one day. I hope you enjoy your time in this house because it won't last. She knows she sounds like a boring old mum but is so excited because they've never had to order an oven before. Lazy thinks they got everything from Currys. Next is a tour of the drawers and cupboards. The badly laid marble flooring is giving me a headache. Lazy thought it would be nice to give us another sneak peak of another room, which is completely different to the original plans. The room is the bathroom.

Lazy is in her and Creepy's bedroom. She won't show us the whole room but will show the bathroom. It looks chavvy and ugly but Lazy loves it so much. She loves the openness and can imagine laying in the bath watching TV. The en-suite isn't finished because the cupboards on the Jack and Jill sink need fitting, along with the light up mirror. Lazy turns on the tap on the bath. They have 2 heated towel rails. Behind the wall is a shower. There's cosmetic work to be done on the toilet an there's 5 bathrooms in the house so if anyone wants to use the toilet in private they can so if anyone wants to use the bathroom with a door they can. Lazy doesn't care though and refers her door-less toilet. I can think of nothing worse than hearing Lazy or Creepy squeezing out a tit with their carb-filled diet.

Lazy is chilling on the sofa and their feet are all dusty because the floor hasn't been cleaned yet. Esme is desperate to show us the entire house and Lazy say they will get to do that really, really soon. The echo in the house is awful but ay is loving getting to run around. Because the floor in solid marble, you would think its cold but it isn't. Jace climbs onto the coffee table and Esme has to take him off. Lazy moans about the dust on the table and then mumbles something about Jace's safety. The whole downstairs has underfloor heating. The two seater sofa in the current house was Esme and Isla's 'Roblox sofa' so they've decided on their seats on the new sofa to play Roblox. Lazy has to get off her butt because she can only sit for o long. The land rover is parked around the back of the house, in front of the randomly located garage. It's time for Lazy to take stuff up to the bedrooms. Esme has to help her take Jace's jungle stuff up to his bedroom.

Because they couldn't fit the roof rack so they could only bring stuff for the bedrooms. They had a spare seat in the car so brought a few bits. Creepy made a point about how cool it is that they can bring the car around to the back of the house so they can bring groceries into the kitchen. Lazy calls the digger a "tractor". They brought a few bits including a cup stand, chopping board and a dish drying rack. She's added a few jars to the utility room for laundry tablets and Prinny's treats. Jace tries to escape out the door.

They're about to leave so Creepy is running around and closing all the doors. They're been talking about the kitchen and where certain things will go. They counted 11 drawers and some are super deep pan type drawers. Jace is screeching in the background.

It's the next day. They got back from the new house and went straight to bed. Creepy is stood outside the caravan and wanted to let us know that they're about to pull off one of the best surprises they've ever done. Definitely the most rewarding aswell. They're about to do something really cool today. Bet it's another caravan trip. Yawn.

End of vlog

New en suite bathroom. Arrow points to here the toilet is.
View attachment 535366

What a stooninnnnnn view woohooooooooooo! They could've bought a house with lovely rural/woodland view so they could watch nature wake up in the mornings. Instead, the only tit they will see is Creepy in his rancid beanie, with a camera in his hand as he heads off to skate on his rail
View attachment 535370

New kitchen
View attachment 535374
View attachment 535563View attachment 535564View attachment 535565
The kitchen island still makes me twitchy. It's so out of place.

Cannot wait for all the "new build" issues they're going to have in this botch job chav pit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That fridge freezer sticking out so much would annoy the hell out of me 😬

Reactions: 35
The sofas are just horrendous look totally lost in that space

and I’d be asking for that floor to be ripped up and relaid very shoddy workmanship

Reactions: 26
Awful sofas, that floor is horrendous s I probably would have had black tiles. Don’t know why they have so many hobs, they barely use one 😂

and their bathroom looks like a rest stop bathroom! We already know creepy won’t be sleeping in there so she will be the only one using it. I bet those shower tiles are going to look disgusting in a month.

Reactions: 14
I can’t post a picture but the gap where you stand to shower the en-suite is so narrow! It’s how I imagine a prison cell shower to look. Good luck to Sarah squeezing her enormous bump in there.
And there's so much empty, wasted space around the bath and sides of the shower. In a room that size, they could've put in an absolutely amazing shower. Like the sofas, it looks like the whole bathroom was made for a smaller space.

Reactions: 11
Can I just say I find that 'strawberry milky' post/comment by Chris really bleeping weird. I don't know if any of you have seen it but it's a tiktok trend amongst a slightly younger age group (I'd say around age 14-16, I've seen people who are in their twenties use it but I think it's a 'younger' trend personally) to say something like "popping a choccy milk to make the pain go away" - sort of saying 'oh, life is rough but we can't/don't want to drink away the pain yet so we have to drink chocolate milk/strawberry milk'. And out of all the trends to join in on I find that one bleeping weird! Why pander to a 'young' trend like that? It's different to the dancing trends I think - anyone can do a tiktok dancing trend - yeah okay in Chris' case it's a bit tragic but the dances in themselves are harmless. But, considering he's a grown man and can drink why feel the need to be 'relatable' like that with that particular comment? It's sort of implying 'I'm just like you' sort of thing. Why? Obviously we know why but :sick:

Maybe people will think this is a reach, I just think it's grim.
I think it's grim too. In that same video he also referred to whichever friends they were going to see as very good friends or some shizzle and then corrected himself to say "our bestest friends in the world". Calm your tatas Creepy; you're not some preteen girl and there's no need to go overboard when we all know they're the only friends you have in the world and then it's only for the sake of the girls. You're pushing forty. Before long you'll be towing it. Grow the ever living feck up!

Reactions: 20
To me it looks like they're renting the house.
Not one bit of the house is built correctly, I wouldn't be surprised if it falls apart after a few months in there.
Btw the settee and table are awful. They look so tacky and so 2000. I can't wait for Jason to get chocolate all over it 🤣😂

Reactions: 22
You'd get snow blindness off that floor if you stare at it for long enough 🙄🙄😂
I cannot fathom what the thinking was to lay those tiles in all different directions like that. Seeing the floor in this pic, it is way worse than I thought.
I’ve said it before, but Lazy has more than a hint of traveller about her.

Reactions: 23
My boyfriends reaction when he seen their house ‘how the duck did that n once get that.’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get some people might like an open plan bathroom ... but surely you’d atleast have a cubicle with a door for the toilet ? Unless lazy and creepy got weirder and have a fetish for watching each other wipe their arses ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
The Ingham Family # 159 Take a peak at our new location, home barginised to ruination.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't understand the car at the back, is that the drive?! In the back garden
Yes but it's so brilliant because you can just pull up into your kitchen, park next to the fridge and throw 27 bags of groceries straight in - it's like a drive-through kitchen... winner!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It annoys me that the kitchen counters don't match the Island, wasn't there enough vinyl left on that roll we saw at the first sneak peak?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.