The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ingham Family #159 Sofas galore, zebra marble floor, where’s the bathroom door!?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
This is the shower in their open plan bedroom 🚿🚿🚿🚿
It looks like a scary cartoon from my childhood where evil villains would trap the heroes in a room where the stone walls were moving closer and closer together until the heroes would inevitably be crushed, unless they were rescued at the last second.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This is the shower in their open plan bedroom 🚿🚿🚿🚿
😂
The amount of space in that house and they’ve made the shower tighter than an alleyway. This hole house has bodge job written all over it. He’s seen the Inghams coming from a mile away

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I really hate the mentality that if you do something/buy something for one child you have to do it with your other children. My sister has 4 and if I take the younger one out while the older ones are at school she’s always making sarcastic digs about how the youngest is my favourite and I don’t have time for the older ones. Sarah, your other children will survive if you only take one of them to the shops with you. You don’t have to go everyday so that your full brood have had w chance to walk around Primark emptying Nana’s bank account!
I have a friend who has 2 kids. When it was her son's birthday a few weeks ago, she bought her Daughter a pile of presents and wrapped them up so she wouldn't feel jealous of her Son opening presents when she had none. I think that's ridiculous, a birthday is a child's special day, I don't get it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The Ingham Family #159 we knocked the wall from en-suite to the bathroom through, cos Sarah’s an exhibitionist when she does a poo.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think they could be renting the house. It would explain why they spending excessive money on tatty furniture and hundreds of baskets, cuddly toys and mismatched decorative tat. Most sensible people move into a new house, live with for a few weeks then tweak the furniture etc.
They did the same with thier other house. They didnt even measure up just bought furniture that was to big.

Reactions: 12
To me it looks like they're renting the house.
Not one bit of the house is built correctly, I wouldn't be surprised if it falls apart after a few months in there.
Btw the settee and table are awful. They look so tacky and so 2000. I can't wait for Jason to get chocolate all over it 🤣😂
I think they could be renting the house. It would explain why they spending excessive money on tatty furniture and hundreds of baskets, cuddly toys and mismatched decorative tat. Most sensible people move into a new house, live with for a few weeks then tweak the furniture etc.

Reactions: 14
That shower is a bit narrow, I'd get claustrophobic in there.
I wonder who designed the layout of that house, clearly not an architect as non of it makes any sense, it's just a weird, impractical box.
Such a large house and still no storage, where will they put the ironing board? Probably just dump it in the utility room.
I hope they don't take the grandfather clock and glass cabinet.

Reactions: 17
Why would the buyer of a new house have to purchase their own oven? If everywhere is so dusty then why move anything in there? Extending walls? Surely it's a bit late for that?

Reactions: 11
Why would you want that old Land Rover parked there blocking all the light? I guess it distracts you from the pylons..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t think they are renting it but something dodge has gone down. They are spending money like water and their YouTube earnings have been tit in comparison to previous years and they haven’t done any big ads etc. And you can bet anything a new cars coming soon too. It literally just must be blowing what was the school fees, fancy holidays and the tat and me money under the mattress.

I’m also flummoxed by the being there for hours and moving stuff in. It’s either they’ve completed their current house and are renting it back of the new owners or god knows.

Reactions: 22
I was expecting that fridge to be the new Samsung American fridge with the touch screen built into the front. Was surprised when it was one of the £900 clearance ones....

They need a large rug underneath that velvet glass table to define and separate that area and break up all that horrendous fake marble. It would also act as a sound damper to reduce the echo in that area. What I don’t like is that the house is all charcoal and white yet they have gone with light oak coloured doors - looks weird.

Correcting myself - I wrote en-suite to bathroom before. Can you only edit past a certain time?:

The Ingham Family #159 we knocked the wall from en-suite to bedroom through, cos Sarah’s an exhibitionist when she does a poo.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.