The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the shower in their open plan bedroom 🚿🚿🚿🚿
I can’t understand why anyone would want to feel like they’re always showering in swimming pool changing rooms.. although we all know how much they love swimming pools🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You'd get snow blindness off that floor if you stare at it for long enough 🙄🙄😂
She will be going blind when someone uses that toilet in her room as well 😂 I was telling my husband about the toilet situation in the bedroom. My husband works in Oil and Gas and a few years back he worked in Nigeria so we could make quick money to pay off the mortgage. Anyway He laughed and said “oocha boy, that was like a set up I had in my lodgings in Lagos and just wait until they eat some dodgy vegan meal that goes right through them and she hears creepy’s farts rattling around the pot in the wee small hours followed by the smell” 😂😂 I was disgusted and he is still in stitches at how classless they are 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That floor!! 🤣🤣 looking at that too long will make you feel dizzy!! View attachment 535303

The sofas are identical to the builders, maybe slightly darker. They really needed a corner modular sofa that they could make as big as they wanted in that space.
Also, the builders appear to have used white grouting on the floor tiles. Anyone who has had white floor grout knows this is the worst thing ever, it's impossible to keep clean, shows up dirt so easily, goes off colour, Chris and his 'OCD' is not going to cope. Plus it looks like the majority of downstairs is tiled and grouted this way. I've seen lots of people comment they've had to regrout in grey or black on DIY groups.

The floor tiles are awful though, they just look so cheap with the repeated fake marble pattern, at least the new sofas go with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I didnt know anybody actually buys a sofa at full price 🤣🤣.

How many sofa areas do they need. Two in the kitchen, living room, alcove upstairs, at least two in the bedrooms.

Also, wasn't Jace meant to be at his specsaver's appointment today to order his glasses?

Presumably they are heading off in the chavavan. With or without the extra storage box on the car 🤣.

Hilarious they have a massive double bed in the middle of their current living room. The girls are clearly getting no home school work done at all at the moment.

That floor!! 🤣🤣 looking at that too long will make you feel dizzy!! View attachment 535303

The sofas are identical to the builders, maybe slightly darker. They really needed a corner modular sofa that they could make as big as they wanted in that space.
The floor reminds me of animal print.

Reactions: 11
The Ingham Family #159 we have no toilet door, just to show off that we’re not poor

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Ingham Family #159 - No doors, marble floors, furniture for borrowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah, I'm so jealous, all I've ever wanted in my life is to use my en-suite with my husband in very very close proximately, with no door (IBS sufferer) also I'd love to have a (shockingly bad designed kitchen) where my fog horn of a voice echo's throughout the building - not forgetting I'd love to live near a pylon farm and also a motorway - can you please please please put me in contact with your builder?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
They can't have taken over the new house officially as they would have needed to pay for it prior to getting keys etc. and they won't be able to pay for it until the money at least for their old house is paid so are they trying to kid that they own 2 properties at the moment and the buyers for their house must be daft to continue to wait for the exchange date personally I would just purchase another house and forget their exists

Contracts for the new house can't be exchanged until the buyers of their house sign their contract as Lazy and Creepy will not have the funds to pay for the new house until this has been done and the builder would not want them putting any of their items in the way of completing the house in time for them to move
I am thinking that they might actually have exchanged contracts on their sale and purchase with a delayed completion date. This is not that unusual and is often due to the cash funds being available for the deposit and a legal future date for the mortgage lender to release the monies to the solicitor. It is possibly more likely given the buyers are in rented and will have had to commit to some terms.

Reactions: 5
I’m just here to say I hate the sofas they bought because wtf even are those. I was expecting something classier but I forgot whose channel I was watching I guess

And also if it was my house I would put the dining table where they put the sofas. They just look stupid there

AND it looks like there’s nowhere in that shower to put your shampoo etc. But then the whole bathroom is just ???????? so yeah

Reactions: 19
I see the new cooker has a hob for each of them. They can all have a different flavour tin of soup at tea time. Lazy will be able to store 27 bags of Primark clothes in the new freezer to keep them fresh and ready for the holidays. Let’s face it she’d never buy enough food to fill it. She might as well save money and forget about wardrobes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Coffee table
No I meant the white one under where the tv is supose to go

It Was the weirdest pile of things they brought to the new house. Some plush toys for Pace, a few storage glasses for the laundry room and a cup holder for the kitchen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
They did the same with thier other house. They didnt even measure up just bought furniture that was to big.
I'm sorry, but those sofas are something else 😂 they look rediculous in that room! They can't actually think they look good!

I’m just here to say I hate the sofas they bought because wtf even are those. I was expecting something classier but I forgot whose channel I was watching I guess

And also if it was my house I would put the dining table where they put the sofas. They just look stupid there

AND it looks like there’s nowhere in that shower to put your shampoo etc. But then the whole bathroom is just ???????? so yeah
Who doesnf
They need a large rug underneath that velvet glass table to define and separate that area and break up all that horrendous fake marble. It would also act as a sound damper to reduce the echo in that area. What I don’t like is that the house is all charcoal and white yet they have gone with light oak coloured doors - looks weird.
That room needs warm colours in it. It looks so cold and unwelcoming!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I dont get the layout at the back 😔. Nice view of the car I guess its better than the pylon and motorway . Also will the chavavan be parked there blocking the light ? Am I missing something? Don't get it😕. So much for when she's sat feeding baby whilst watching Jace in garden. The weirdest unfamily friendly house I ever did see .

Reactions: 23
Cringing seeing jace run that fast on those marble floors towards the glass doors! Accident waiting to happen 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Has anyone else noticed, Chris doesn't actually drive that often anymore. If they go out as a family, Sarah usually drives. If I hadn't seen him drive Jace to his appointment, I'd have thought he had had a driving ban. Seems odd if you can drive but never do considering he always drove everywhere.

Reactions: 16
Anyone think that there new best friends are the ones buying there house?
Those best friends have been mentioned before in vlogs .can’t remember who’s birthday it was but ingham family went to these same friends for one of the children’s birthdays

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed, Chris doesn't actually drive that often anymore. If they go out as a family, Sarah usually drives. If I hadn't seen him drive Jace to his appointment, I'd have thought he had had a driving ban. Seems odd if you can drive but never do considering he always drove everywhere.
Another driving ban I wonder?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.