The Ingham Family #158 "I will pissin leak his address me" - Sarah Ingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taught esme how to put petrol in the car?

im certain you have to be 16 or over to do this

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I know a family of 3 adults that have done this, one of them has very mild asthma, one has very mild autism and one diabetes. None of them has once even tried to wear a mask and think they are in the right and fully exempt 🤦‍♀️
Ridiculous! Personally everyone is different I know. For me I know some people with severe LD and autism, who I’ve gradually helped to become more tolerant to the masks / visors. This is because they’d be a whole lot worse if they ended up in A&E on a ventilator, or having to cope with the severe business and noise etc...they’d find that a lot harder than a mask. But I understand it’s not the same for all people with autism ❤

Reactions: 18
She’s taught esme how to put petrol in the car?

im certain you have to be 16 or over to do this
You literally cannot touch a petrol pump before 16 let alone a kid that looks much younger than her ELEVEN years!

She’s such a lazy bleeping witch

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Those drops sting too!! Shocking
I can't believe that they had Jace's eyes dilated at the doctors and didn't bring any sunglasses for that poor child to wear outside in the bright sunlight. No wonder the poor kid was upset, his eyes hurt. I can't believe they would risk further damaging his vision like that.

Reactions: 4
It always makes me very sad and disappointed to read people taking advantage of the lanyard scheme.
I was advised by my doctor to buy one and wear it, which I do -obviously for health reasons. But I always feel very guilty not wearing a mask- I have tried several times.
It also makes me feel as though people assume I am faking the need to wear one. Like when I use the disabled spaces at a supermarket, I don’t outwardly look disabled but have a blue badge & always get a lot of abuse from strangers.
The govt really needs to set up an official scheme so the genuine can access them and not feel threatened or judged when they go out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
It gives me really bad anxiety which makes me claustrophobic and gives me panic attacks but I would rather just wear one than be judged and stared out for not and I just have to leave and take it off outside if I need to. The thing is with people who have other conditions like really bad asthma- wouldn’t they be the people who would really struggle if they got it, ie would probably end up on a ventilator.

Reactions: 16
Love how sarah pretends she only went shopping for nannar. But then goes on about primarks new paternity range. Is nannar pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is there a reason why mother of the year didn't bring her baby to his hospital appointment why is it always Creepy?
She had chav stickers to bash onto rabbits ears and a tat n me launch, more important

Reactions: 8
It always makes me very sad and disappointed to read people taking advantage of the lanyard scheme.
I was advised by my doctor to buy one and wear it, which I do -obviously for health reasons. But I always feel very guilty not wearing a mask- I have tried several times.
It also makes me feel as though people assume I am faking the need to wear one. Like when I use the disabled spaces at a supermarket, I don’t outwardly look disabled but have a blue badge & always get a lot of abuse from strangers.
The govt really needs to set up an official scheme so the genuine can access them and not feel threatened or judged when they go out.
It’s only the genuine people who suffer when selfish idiots who can’t be bothered with masks take advantage. I’m sorry you have to feel judged because of these people.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Love how sarah pretends she only went shopping for nannar. But then goes on about primarks new paternity range. Is nannar pregnant?
She also mentioned that she was taking Isla shopping tomorrow, as she was the only one who didn’t get new slippers 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Have they forgotten about moving house now? 🤣
I feel like there will be a sit down vlog / rant with Sarah and Chris in a few weeks, with a title about needing to change their plans. If safety is truly the biggest factor for them, would they honestly move after their house address got leaked?
Although their current house is as well sold, and seems like they are the owners of this house, so who knows. Might go live in the caravan now full time

Reactions: 18
I wonder if it’s because he will behave with dingbat but would kick up a fuss with her
She said it’s because she couldn’t bare to see him in any pain, and that if he cries it would break her heart etc...she wouldn’t take him for his jabs either, always gets Chris to do the appointments.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I was actually thinking that exact thing, and it made me feel ill! I for one am no longer sitting back and letting them get away with it. I don't agree with any family vloggers but these pair have over and over disregarded Covid treated life as they always have done. Yes I get were all fed up and yesterday was very much needed for many, but it wasn't just that one picture that everyone is so annoyed at, it's everything they have done throughout this horrible last year. The words they use are hurtful.
Who actually types the words...Oh taking a picture cant spread COVID? its sick!
In everyday life, if you were out and you witnessed half the things these do bloody hell you'd go crazy!

He had his scooter either taken off him or told to stay off it that was down to us everyday people doing the right thing and saying no! it's wrong. Chris says we all just watch and say report report report!
Well, that certainly was not the opinion of the Traffic police who I contacted regarding his scooter!

Karma Sarah....keep your eyes open all around you!
Next time think twice before posting kid's pics!
i actually agree with you wholeheartdly but also why are adults allowing their children to have a photo close together , her mum needs to give her head a massive wobble

Reactions: 13
Sarah's insta is good if anyone wants a giggle. Sarah's "friends" appear to be snacks and a single glass of fizzy juice 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
My local Primani was an hour queue to get in , so she faints in the heat but being pregnant she doesnt mind standing in a queue ? sod that for a lark Ill wait and im not pregnant im also not stupid either or desperate

Sorry to hear this
Thankyou im sad for his wife and children

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.