The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I no longer watch their videos fully and just skip to the bit where the bad click bait is - I'm sorry, but I don't understand why anyone would joke about having an intruder in their house! I could be wrong when saying this, but I'm sure in a past video they've said it themselves that they've been burgled before (please correct me if I've made that up). I also don't think it's fair to pretend to children that they've had an intruder in their house, even Isabelle looked worried and although it was a joke, she is going through a lot right now and definitely doesn't need it. I do wonder how many takes it took to get Esme and Isla to laugh uncontrollably like hyenas though, Isla looked near enough in tears in the clip to me. Not to mention Chris suffers from anxiety therefore surely raking stuff like this up would trigger it.

I've only just come across this forum and the threads about the Ingham Family, I've loved reading them and I've been going back to certain points in the video where I've obviously missed the scripted bits! I've been going through comments looking for the negatives and seeing if Sarah or Chris block/delete them, it's hilarious.

It's getting to the point where I don't think they can really go forward - the children aren't really surprised by holidays anymore. They also expect a lot of gifts for Christmas, and that to me is what they got views for before - spoiling their children. Yeah they may be grateful for it, but they don't play with half of the stuff they got given.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Watched today's video. Isabelle seemed uncomfortable when they showed the 'intruders' especially with her top, kept holding it to her chest.
Do 9 year olds still believe in the whole elf thing? I've also thought of Esme as quite switched on when it comes to her parents pranks so I'm surprised at her reaction.
Isla's reaction was typical 'theyll be a suprise when we get home!' because a trip to Dubai isn't enough for that child!
Chris's fingernails showing his food were gross! ?
Considering Isla is supposed to love fruit and veg she only ever seems to eat chicken tenders or mac and cheese when out.
The vlog was pretty boring, I've not watched the other two but that didn't make me want to go to Dubai!
Oh I also feel from Sarah's comment about how they had to leave the room at midnight but they had the room till the morning but weren't getting to use it, that they did have to pay for it.

Reactions: 14
Ahhh look!!!
An old friend of the Inghams showing festive spirit while doing elf on the shelf with one of the kids ?
This would warm your heart.
I bet the inghams regularly hear such loving words in their home too.
Watch and enjoy ?

Please tell me I didn't hear what I thought I heard. A dog squeal/squeak like it was kicked?

Reactions: 3
For anyone interested, an interesting take on the Smug Sarah argument...

I really want to throw a dictionary, some batteries, and maybe a thesaurus at her that Mcphee nuts face.

Might give her batteries for that fire alarm chirping, and enough for that vibrator she has stuck up her back end.

Reactions: 6
This occurred to me too. She keeps banging on about the girls safety so is she really so dense that she would put them at risk by sharing their location? Sadly, I suspect she actually is that dense but you never know.
I thought exactly the same too, they’re hardly known for their truthful vlogging are they now???

For anyone interested, an interesting take on the Smug Sarah argument...

???????? Well done @raccoonlivesmatter! Brilliant work, thank you xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She just can’t help herself!!

Don’t people know it’s the Lazy’s TV show. Might use Izzy in the thumb nail to get the viewers but it’s all about her.
I just love how her “family friendly” responses are slipping ... girl is p*ssed ! Their whole world is crumbling and it’s their fault (someone please pass me the popcorn)

Reactions: 27
Christmas - I reckon they've gone all out and there'll be more presents than ever before. (The girls - including Isabelle, poor girl - will no doubt get a joint present - the LOL doll house).

But yeah, the mountains will be piled "literally sooooper doooooper high" this year. Just for the vile shopaholic chav to "prove her point". Unfortunately her point will prove that she's a materialistic bellend.

The girls won't be surprised. They'll act surprised, but they now expect it. The girls will open a few LOLs and throw the rest in the garage never to be seen again?

And no Sarah - nobody is jealous. Nobody wants their front room to look like Smyth's Toy Superstore.

Reactions: 26
She just can’t help herself!!

Don’t people know it’s the Lazy’s TV show. Might use Izzy in the thumb nail to get the viewers but it’s all about her.
I noticed that comment posted and I had a feeling it'd be deleted or replied to. If you look at their FB page Sarah actually comments that it was a bad flight for her and the children, so she quickly backtracks since she's been outed.

Reactions: 3
Hi-di-Hi campers! Merry Christmas!!

i've managed to find out the Inghams' merch suppliers And, no, it's not granny Jane!

Here we go... www.rocketshops.io

I've already messaged them to inform them of their association with the inghams and how it disgusts me. If anyone else wants to do so, their contact page is: https://www.rocketshops.io/pages/contact-us

Definitely more the merrier.

Merry Christmas,

Raccoon
I see this company also follow ifamstore and all the inghams. They also follow all of the Family Fizz bunch, do they do their merch too??

Reactions: 1
I see this company also follow ifamstore and all the inghams. They also follow all of the Family Fizz bunch, do they do their merch too??
Hi-di-Hi campers! Merry Christmas!!

i've managed to find out the Inghams' merch suppliers And, no, it's not granny Jane!

Here we go... www.rocketshops.io

I've already messaged them to inform them of their association with the inghams and how it disgusts me. If anyone else wants to do so, their contact page is: https://www.rocketshops.io/pages/contact-us

Definitely more the merrier.

Merry Christmas,

Raccoon
Is this company aware that they stole quotes and graphics from others as well. The same slogans can be found on shirts sold in NEXt and some other stores. There's been video about it. Gemma Michelle I think made the video

Reactions: 10
And the founders names sound German which ties in with that German dude Eric who it was suspected worked for them (Anonymous person on Twitter who constantly supports Chris and slags off the victims).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.