The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would they block just for tagging them. Must be Upto something
Unless you show anything but undying love you get blocked I think. Bloody scary the amount of kids commenting on his stuff. He should be bloody banned from social media.

Reactions: 7
Some comments from recent vlogs. Thought they'd be interesting to read. Not difficult to find either, as the majority have been negative comments calling them out on their BS.

Whilst I'm here - any bets to be placed on whether they're still squeezing in Lapland before Christmas? Or do you think they fell behind on the monthly payments for it and had to cancel?
I think they're letting negative comments through because all comments, positive or negative, help their channel in the algorithm. They must be getting desperate.

Reactions: 5
Sorry I'm a bit behind on this but could the cottage for xmas be a ploy to keep them hidden?

Why would she post an easily identifiable pool? People on here guessed their destination in seconds from a chair and panneling and Mrs meldrums murder house from a second of blury garden video. She would know that showing the pool would make it really easy to find.
The thought crossed my mind that was to throw everyone off the scent and they are going to Forest holidays but then OI thought theyre not that bright and maybe thrive on the attention even if its bad

Reactions: 5
I don't know how to screenshot but at 21.21 I left a comment on Chris's Insta. I couldn't leave one on Sarah's b/c I'm blocked. :giggle: I'm having a little bet with myself to see if I get blocked before I go to bed. :whistle: (p.s. It would have been MEGA if they'd had that dancing dick emoticon on Insta. Would have added a little extra something... :p

Reactions: 9
She's just been shamelessly plugging their ridiculous video on an "Elf on the Shelf" Facebook group. Got deleted within minutes.

Anything to get those views up Sarah! Feeling the pinch this Christmas are we?

Reactions: 15
The elf on the shelf thing reminds me of this, lmfao!

To quote the video, "some of the stuff that kids believe, is the dumbest tit ever!" (I actually think kids are smarter than adults but not when it comes to Santa!) so I have to kind of agree with him.

Jane, we could hear you breathing into the camera, cringe.

Reactions: 1
ever since the chris fiasco the vlogs got so detached and bad. its all just music video and then 2 minutes of them talking rubbish. they went from a family sharing their experiences and lives, to a family doing daily vlogs whilst trying to hide every inch of their lives through likes, running away and 10 minute music montages of the kids acting mesmerised by whats in front of them, even for makeup shopping at Sephora. why do they even bother anymore. they should just go back to living in private like everyone else and find another income that doesn't destroy their lives, which is what is happening.

Reactions: 17
To be honest, it was the sh***est sponsor ever. They didn't say or do anything to entice people. If it wasn't for us all being well aware of what they are like/their money dropping, I'd have just believed that they'd gone away for a few days.

Comparing it to other YouTubers who have recently gone out there sponsored - totally different ball park.

They've managed to make both Australia and Dubai look boring now in a matter of months. I bet they're fun at parties.

Reactions: 19
I've never seen one of her videos before but thought I'd have a look since we're mentioned in it...she goes on about smug Sarah's saying she's using the inghams for views yet she's done nothing but ingham/smug Sarah videos for the past week because they're the only thing she gets views on! Then says we darent say anything to anyone's face and are keyboard warriors but what she's failed to mention is that every time she do say something to their face it gets deleted and blocked ?

Reactions: 8
This witch is terrifying, she desperately needs sunlight and mascara. For real. At first, I couldn't pinpoint who she reminds me of, then I realized she's like an albino Trunchbull. I know, I'm going to hell for slating someone's looks....sue me.

Reactions: 15
id have no hesitation in saying something to her face it would give me great pleasure to get it out in the open what I actually think of the lot of these dirty creatures

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.