The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just can’t help herself!!

Don’t people know it’s the Lazy’s TV show. Might use Izzy in the thumb nail to get the viewers but it’s all about her.
She didn't think at all about the girls...who would take their children on what totals a 12 hour journey each way for 4 days holiday when they have just had a 2 week October holidays!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
The girls 'might' have got 5/6 hours sleep, but its not proper sleep that kids need, curled up on a plane seat. Plus the 3 hours they'd have been waiting around the airport as that's how long you need to arrive for International flights.

I do wonder if they were actually out and about in Dubai much or whether they did a couple of water slides, quick look at the mall etc to make it look like they'd be soooooper doooooper BU SYYYYY guyyyz.

Also, just me or does it really grate that she doesn't say a single word fully. its always A-MAZING, Su-per, Fan-Tastic etc....

Reactions: 13
Also, just me or does it really grate that she doesn't say a single word fully. its always A-MAZING, Su-per, Fan-Tastic etc....
She's not used to exercising much, so has to take a breath between words. Tiring work, all that talking, you know. Think she deserves another holiday ?

There's just no words!!!
Can you imagine being in your 30s and spending your days like this whilst the kids are at schoool ? . when they have to get a real job in the future (which will happen at some point for 99% of youtubers, once the kids have upd and left there’s no content) how will they possibly cope being bossed around and actually having to put a full shift in!

Reactions: 5
I saw Creepy, Lazy and Granny Jane having lunch in the Costa near where they live earlier. :sick:

Reactions: 9
Response from the ASA. What happened to following their rules fully Sarah?

'We very recently received a number of complaints about this particular account, and, having considered that the material may constitute advertising, provided the advertiser with guidance on our social media rules. We will continue to monitor complaints regarding the issue, and if we consider the advertiser is breaching our rules in future, may consider taking further action.'

Reactions: 38
Going back to extreme amount of presents she buys the girls at Christmas, has she never heard of quality over quantity? I'd rather buy my daughter a really nice present or two than 100 presents of utter tat.

Reactions: 20

'We very recently received a number of complaints about this particular account, and, having considered that the material may constitute advertising, provided the advertiser with guidance on our social media rules. We will continue to monitor complaints regarding the issue, and if we consider the advertiser is breaching our rules in future, may consider taking further action.'
Sarah is so thick that she thinks just stating AD in tiny letters in a place that is hardly noticeable is sufficient in terms of disclosure. What exactly is it an AD for, how to have a shite holiday? How to exploit children? How to make the most of taking your kids out of school at every given opportunity? If you're advertising something, common sense would tell you to make it totally clear what exactly it is that's being promoted, thank whoever it is that has gifted you the holiday and actually promote the product/place. I don't watch their vlogs anymore as I refuse to allow them to benefit financially from me, but from what I've read on here and twitter, the content of the vlog is no different to any other holiday they take. Pool, shopping etc. If they were paid to promote Dubai, by all accounts they were absolutely shite at it!

Reactions: 11
lets face it she doesn't even buy herself quality over quantity she loves and lives for tat

My ASA response (autocorrect preferred ASS ??)

A

Apologies @DramaLlama my bad, not sure how I missed your update before posting x

Attachments

Reactions: 7

How many ‘warnings’ do the ASA give, surely they’ve been advised on the rules numerous times now. They need to start hitting you tubers ( not just Inghams) with actual fines or repercussions otherwise they just keep doing it

How many ‘warnings’ do the ASA give, surely they’ve been advised on the rules numerous times now. They need to start hitting you tubers ( not just Inghams) with actual fines or repercussions otherwise they just keep doing it
You're right totally right, as usual the Ingham's just get away with everything. Alll we can do is keep reporting.

No problem @Clarabelle76 xx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.