The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and.....did you say anything to them, get us any pics etc???
Sadly no pics, I did joke I should have asked for a selfie with them and pretend to be a fan.
At one point he was sat on his own and I had to stop myself from telling him what I thought of him, I think my husband would have killed me if I caused a scene!

Reactions: 21
£100 for that!! It'll end up in the garage after Christmas never to be seen again!
I wish I had money to burn like that!
Probably won’t even make it to the garage I noticed the other day in a blog that expensive gym bar they bought Esme as her main present was just sat on the garden no doubt getting ruined in this weather

Reactions: 11
Probably won’t even make it to the garage I noticed the other day in a blog that expensive gym bar they bought Esme as her main present was just sat on the garden no doubt getting ruined in this weather
They waste money like it grows on trees! Isabelles hover board never gets seen nor do the girls bikes, didn't Esme get a new one recently too?

Reactions: 2
Hi-di-Hi campers! Merry Christmas!!

i've managed to find out the Inghams' merch suppliers And, no, it's not granny Jane!

Here we go... www.rocketshops.io

I've already messaged them to inform them of their association with the inghams and how it disgusts me. If anyone else wants to do so, their contact page is: https://www.rocketshops.io/pages/contact-us

Definitely more the merrier.

Merry Christmas,

Raccoon
No wonder all of their tat looks plagiarised then if they have their own 'design team'. Probably just reusing the same designs as other places. What a joke!

Reactions: 2
£100 for that!! It'll end up in the garage after Christmas never to be seen again!
I wish I had money to burn like that!
They'll have no doubt added it to their expenses for the video. Just like everything else - meals out, fuel etc.

They put every single thing down they can. Vermin.

Will the vlog say "oh Chris doesn't know about this - I kept this in the garage I'm not actually allowed in because Chris is hiding something. So basically we're both liars and lie about everything to try (but fail) to make a vlog half decent."

Sorry, another post from me. Advertising - well, declaring it:

This isn't something I'm up to speed with. But I find it bizarre...

They've admitted in the comments section that it was "gifted" to them. Just like lots of other YouTubers lately... Only one vlog had the tiny "AD" in the corner - they haven't added any additional info at all, even after the ASA message as mentioned above. So surely they are breaking rules? And why only AD in one of the thumbnails? Why not on all of them?

Also - when Zoella etc were uploading pics, they were declaring it as an AD. Creepy and Lazy have both been uploading pics from the trip - no declaration?

Like I said, I have no idea how it all works. It just seems a little immoral and misleading in my eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So this giant Santa is supposedly a surprise for Chris. How did she get it home without him knowing?

Reactions: 6
SICK - You should not be encouraging this Chris!

Once bitten, twice shy doesn't apply to you does it!

Dirty dirty man.

Can someone tell me why he uses Delonge?

1543941208078.png

I just messaged the merch place. No idea if anything will come out of it. I don’t usually do that but I did the same with sboodle. Why on earth would any company want to have anything to do with these people!!

Reactions: 9
Very Odd, he should have created a business one and had someone else manage it.

Ok, so lets talk song lyrics. Are the song choices getting odd again?

Last nights song was really loud. I wonder what it was called as I would like to read the lyrics.... lol @TheRealSassyBell482 this seems like a task for you!

Reactions: 1
Sadly no pics, I did joke I should have asked for a selfie with them and pretend to be a fan.
At one point he was sat on his own and I had to stop myself from telling him what I thought of him, I think my husband would have killed me if I caused a scene!
Why? I would've just gone up there and done it. Made him defend himself.Humiliation in public is the worst
Very Odd, he should have created a business one and had someone else manage it.

Ok, so lets talk song lyrics. Are the song choices getting odd again?

Last nights song was really loud. I wonder what it was called as I would like to read the lyrics.... lol @TheRealSassyBell482 this seems like a task for you!
I'll do my best ?
I was home-schooled. Sarah is not disciplined enough to make the kids study lol.
She couldn't even do Esme's homework a few weeks ago ?

Reactions: 4
:ROFLMAO: Sarah's dig at us saying they're on the hunt for a winter coat especially for Esme as it's been pointed out she looks cold. Like how it takes us jealous haters for her to work that out. Fancy waiting until December though!

Reactions: 20
Cause of the singer Tom Delonge from the band Blink 182. His weird obsession with acting and looking like a 13 year old emo.
It's bizarre for a man his age dressing and acting like he does (and don't get me started on that godforsaken beanie!! ?) even Tom Delonge has grown up and ditched the emo look now!!

Reactions: 14
Watched the first few minutes of tonight's vlog. Ridiculous amount of advent treats. The younger 2 got a chocolate lol calendar, a £25 OOTD LOL calendar each, the crappy advent bags that Sarah does, a LOL squishy ball and the book advent! Isabelle got the same but a make up calendar instead instead of the big LOL one

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.