The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, How long until they try and throw us off the scent with a fake fan comment that links them somewhere else.......

Just wondering ?

Reactions: 3
That's what I was thinking and also when that photo of esme was shown yesterday was there Arabic writing on the shop sign in the background or was that another photo
No it was this one I posted yesterday of the chairs at Dubai airport, which were the same as what Esme was sitting in. The footage of the airport at Manchester one of the shops is only in T1.

87E78C7B-8A4F-4F60-8D11-E6219766D26F.jpeg

Both of them deserve everything they are getting, but responsible parents wouldn’t put their kids in this position that they can’t disclose where they are because of the repurcutions. Selfish and completely irresponsible to the bitter end for a free holiday!!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2596

That’s a very..... Ingham type quote isn’t it. ?
If I didn’t know better I’d think this was Sarah Says..... ??‍♀
Mia thanked them for the photo at manchester airport and hoped they got some snow. Either we're wrong, Sarah lied to a fan, or Sarah made this account up. Saturday will tell.

Reactions: 9
So, How long until they try and throw us off the scent with a fake fan comment that links them somewhere else.......

Just wondering ?
It’s incredible how much time they must be spending on comments, it’s hardly a ‘holiday’ for them at all!

Reactions: 10
7D2A49A6-3F27-4F13-9D0E-91E03391DF81.jpeg

I smell a rat far more than I smell an elf or a reindeer....
“Hi Inghams” “gobsmacked”
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Reactions: 35
They will lock you up for anything in Dubai, I watched a programme the other night and a woman was locked up for allegedly having sex in a taxi. Apparently the taxi driver made it up as they had a gynae check her over straight after.

My sister got severely reprimanded in a mall for a having a small split in her very long skirt.

You don't want to do anything wrong in Dubai.

And another one :unsure: Also seems to have mysteriously deleted that 'leave a little sparkle' comment, unless I'm looking in the wrong place?

They will lock you up for anything in Dubai, I watched a programme the other night and a woman was locked up for allegedly having sex in a taxi. Apparently the taxi driver made it up as they had a gynae check her over straight after.

My sister got severely reprimanded in a mall for a having a small split in her very long skirt.

You don't want to do anything wrong in Dubai.
Wasn't there a guy there recently jailed for brushing someone's shoulder as he walked past. Chris should be worried.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...il-in-dubai-after-brushing-against-man-in-bar

Attachments

I’m pretty sure there was a troll account with a tinker bell picture very similar to that one?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 2597

I smell a rat far more than I smell an elf or a reindeer....
“Hi Inghams” “gobsmacked”
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Hahaha I just spat out hot chocolate everywhere, but it was worth it.

He had an awful time just in Australia, why on earth would they go to Dubai? His blood pressure will be through the roof constantly.

Is his "apoolgy" uploaded anywhere? Like on one of those Chinese sites that they can't get taken down?

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure there was a troll account with a tinker bell picture very similar to that one?
I think the tinkerbell accounts have all belonged to nikki, especially the ones with worse grammar than a 4 year old!!!

Reactions: 5
I don't for a second beleive this ifam member is a school teacher. Holiday companies aren't charging more because they are evil its basic economics. Also the inghams do virtually nothing cultural or of merit on holiday.
Screenshot_20181129-215445.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.