The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious and im only a couple of minutes in "you've not been telling people to drop the towel again have you Chris" LOL

Oh wow, Smug Sarah is brutal tonight, love it!

Reactions: 7
I assume @SarahGard83 its Because no other vloggers on these trips have upset their audience, other parents, victims and families like the inghams have. This is much more than a family being “gifted” a holiday. ?
They know that the general public might show “concern” if they let us know where they are.
So they’re keeping their head down I assume..

They can upload spon content after the holiday itself so that wouldn’t be a worry, many do on all platforms.

this holiday looks more like a family going into witness protection than a family going on a holiday. Maybe the school gave permission because it might help the kids understand laws and why they’re in place if daddy gets stopped ?

(I always assumed it was Lapland, but Chris has a sun type hat on, not a beanie ? would he have packed a sun type hat if they were going to Lapland I wonder.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Do we think they'll keep up with the 3 day delay on vlogmas to give them some 'room to hide' on their other Christmas trips? Although one has already been revealed but I'm sure Sarah has an arsenal of surprise holidays up her pompom covered sleeve!
It will be mildly interesting to see how they play this, I can't see them getting many views on double uploads when the single ones are struggling.

Reactions: 7
Do you like how they wore hoodies to get people to think they're in a cold country ? kind of doesn't work when you can see there's very little on underneath (ie. Vest tops/swimsuit). Very silly of them.

They read on here, they got caught out instantly, and now they're hiding vlogs until they're back... Definitely a sponsored trip, so they'll mention that "they weren't allowed to release the videos until a certain date because that's what the sponsor wanted". When we all know that's total bs. I sincerely hope everyone is reporting them to Dubai authorities...

Chris was squirming. I felt sorry for Isabelle (ps. If you look at the reflection of Isabelle's glasses, you can tell they're in Dubai by the view they have) because she's once again having to deal with all this upheaval, but is well aware of the reasons why.

One good thing though... With Dubai's cultural laws, there'll be no skinny dipping for creepy!

Reactions: 20
One good thing though... With Dubai's cultural laws, there'll be no skinny dipping for creepy!
Lots of very beautiful girls in bikinis around the pools though. Chris will love it and Sarah will still be a meatball.

I hope she gets a massive breakout of herpes, as she tends to do in the sun.

Reactions: 10
I don't like Dubai... it has a very seedy dark underworld. What do you think all of these young Instagram models do out there with their skimpy clothes on?... Google Porta-Potties if you are not at work and having breakfast :ROFLMAO::poop:

Annnnnnnyway,

In my screenshot attached Sarah the troll has not updated her instagram profile. Now she prides herself on being a traveling family... So why at the top does she only have Florida memories?

I'm honestly starting to think she's depraved too. I bet the woman knew about Chris's hobbie before the news broke. Sickos were probably both at it. (In my opinion ;-) )

Edit: At least the Ingham girls have got some school work to do ( they wont do it but still) unlike family fizz who just go hiking with theirs and introduces them to Hollywood producers.

YouTube families are starting to creep me out. I'm in way too deep. I want to go back to the days of funny cat videos :cry:
Agreed ,(though some of the *cough* free movies are well worth your time....unlike the vlogs creepy and lazy are putting out there.How/why anyone would waste precious time helping to fund their "lifestyle" i`ve no idea.Must add they are the best for any fellow insomniacs out there..:sleep:

Smug Sarah gets better and better ? Unique fam, if you are on here (which you probably are from the video content), I want to shake your hand! My highlights:

- Drop that towel
- "Visiting someone in prison".... "so I just got back from visiting my brother!!"
- Christmas cottage reveal

Legendary!

Reactions: 16
Agreed ,(though some of the *cough* free movies are well worth your time....unlike the vlogs creepy and lazy are putting out there.How/why anyone would waste precious time helping to fund their "lifestyle" i`ve no idea.Should add though they are the best for any fellow insomniacs out there..:sleep:

Smug Sarah gets better and better ? Unique fam, if you are on here (which you probably are from the video content), I want to shake your hand! My highlights:

- Drop that towel
- "Visiting someone in prison".... "so I just got back from visiting my brother!!"
- Christmas cottage reveal

Legendary!
‘I’m really craving fast food.....coz I haven’t had any since breakfast’ :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Creepy spent a lot of the vlog looking like he was fighting the urge to cry, somthing is going on for sure.

Happy holiday inghams :)!

Reactions: 17
Me thinks "the lady doth protest too much":unsure:..Remember when you lie Sarah you need a good memory..
Or maybe Sarah's lovely journal making lady can make her a bespoke one off 'lie journal' too help keep track of rubbish she spouts.

Reactions: 20
Oh well looks like the vlog on Saturday will be them doing a Nandos Crawl. Well done visit Dubai you have just given Nandos plenty of free adverts really should do your research first. On the up side I bet Mrs Meldrums throwing her toys out the pram at Creepy and Lazy get a Dubai trip :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
There’s certainly someone out there who knows more than any of us. And they are making life extremely difficult for them. (Possibly someone close to them?)
That's what I was thinking and also when that photo of esme was shown yesterday was there Arabic writing on the shop sign in the background or was that another photo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.