The Ingham Family #15 It's Already December, it's Been a Year To Remember! Santa Can't Turn Back Time, Chris Shouldn't Have Done The Crime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The detective work that goes on here is amazing and terrifying. I’d be scared if I was them , even if Chris hasn’t done anything wrong.
Remind me never to get on the wrong side of anyone on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Won't that whole cottage just smell of chlorine as its ground floor is just a pool? I wouldn't like to stay there

Reactions: 4
I think something has definitely gone down. They've never missed a vlog with the exception of the day after the allegations came to light. Yesterday vlog led us to believe they'd be some kind of reveal today then nothing. Izzy looked liked she'd been crying too

Reactions: 16
But they are not wearing them in the thumb nail - they are dressed for summer. Izzy looks like she has a swimsuit on under her top. Isla a vest. View attachment 2577

The poor kids look demented which parent in their right mind gets them to pose like that!!
Wow good detective work! They are wearing summer clothing... Def somewhere hot. If you are going to talk about XMas vlogmas whatever maybe dress the part with winter gear or holiday gear?

Reactions: 3
Ok so a little digging on YouTube and I think its def Dubai. Look at the walls in the pic and of course the seats are there.
dubi.png

dubidu.png

Reactions: 15
I don't know why they'd want a pool in wintertime anyway even if it's indoors (especially if the girls aren't that keen on swimming anyway), but I guess The Hooded Claw needs those swimsuit pictures of Issy to use as clickbait. It's the same whenever they go to those cabins, they always have the hot tub option even in the cold weather. I don't know maybe it's a "thing" but I find it unusual. I'm just from Scotland so ignore me!

I think they would have pre-filmed some video if they knew they were going to miss an upload.

Reactions: 18
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
PART TWO
FEATURING MY POOR POOR PREGNANT WIFE.....

Banged up abroad, again..... ?
Coming soon to the
Chris Delonge YouTube channel.

C5CD48CC-81E6-4451-8A3E-A8E489799A71.jpeg

Reactions: 30
Hilarious and im only a couple of minutes in "you've not been telling people to drop the towel again have you Chris" LOL

Reactions: 16
But as usual the deluded Ifam won’t think this is suspicious at all, just watched it and she even had her 13 yr old daughter as well as husband tell her how to say reiterate properly ??‍♀ Honestly I just can’t..

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
PART TWO
FEATURING MY POOR POOR PREGNANT WIFE.....

Banged up abroad, again..... ?
Coming soon to the
Chris Delonge YouTube channel.

View attachment 2582
Well they are desperate for views just now you never know!

Reactions: 7
There’s certainly someone out there who knows more than any of us. And they are making life extremely difficult for them. (Possibly someone close to them?)

Reactions: 11
There’s certainly someone out there who knows more than any of us. And they are making life extremely difficult for them. (Possibly someone close to them?)
I see Karma is back on Twitter with messages from the brother asking for money and is sleeping on people’s couches. Why didn’t Sarah think to see that charity begins at home?

Reactions: 8
I personally think it's disgusting if this trip is gifted given the recent allegations. Why would any company want to be associated with them? All it's going to do is bring them bad publicity. I don't understand why all the secrecy either. Kate Murnane is currently in Dubai and her Insta has been full of stories and pictures

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hilarious and im only a couple of minutes in "you've not been telling people to drop the towel again have you Chris" LOL

Even her thumbnail is better quality than the MS paint ones Chris does. :ROFLMAO:

Also I know someone said they didn't see the problem taking kids out of school for trips as they can be educational, but if it is Dubai, I doubt its going to be that educational. They're not exactly cultured (sorry, I guess it should be 'agricultured') as evidenced by the few days they spent in Singapore. They just ate the same crap they'd eat here and didn't seem to care about learning much about the place. I imagine they'd do the same out there and just look for the nearest Nandos.

Reactions: 7
They obviously got stopped coming though security despite what Sarah would have us believe.
I see they are using Isabelle again to hawk their merch on Instagram.
4123E53B-9D45-4DBF-A443-73627F6AEEEC.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I personally think it's disgusting if this trip is gifted given the recent allegations. Why would any company want to be associated with them? All it's going to do is bring them bad publicity. I don't understand why all the secrecy either. Kate Murnane is currently in Dubai and her Insta has been full of stories and pictures
Exactly, so was Zoe and Alfie’s. All adverts too. Pretty hard to advertise if you aren’t actually going to post anything. I think they again go away thinking it will be amazing like Australia and look what happened there, they need to realise they have put themselves in this situation and can’t blame the “haters all the time “ it’s about time things caught up with them , can you imagine the complaining she will do walking in that heat with her self diagnosed sciatica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.