Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youtubewatcher303

What's that Sarah... You can't pre-reveal your holiday destinations anymore, because of 'trolls'? That's quite an interesting concept... A random group of trolls decided to pick your vlogs at random, then randomly do/say baseless things to sabotage your journeys? My my, that's quite a far fetched and imaginative explanation Ms Mingham.

I'm 'gobsmacked' that it's nothing at all to do with the fact that your sweaty, greasy, creepy husband has a fetish for girls in their teens, has broken the law abroad to send them indecent propositions and used his power trip, I-think-I'm-gods-gift, unfounded ego, to sleep with fans behind your back.

Truly astounding!
Of course it's not randomly. Don't you know it's all fueled by jealousy? We all just want to be them SOOOOPER badly because they're just the highest example of what everyone should aspire to be. People who talk badly about them, they're just jealous that they don't get to spend their days cluttering their houses with useless tat and don't go away every other week to laze by some pool then come home on a Sunday evening before school.

In all seriousness though, who on Earth would want to be them? Not just currently but even before the scandal broke. Backwards moral standards, lots of skeletons in the closet regarding family, valuing money above all else, wearing masks every day to fool the naive into thinking you're good people. No thanks! I'd rather be a genuinely decent human being with the right values and some integrity!

Reactions: 18

Zelda18

VIP Member
New vid from Unique Fam on IFam trolls/Granny Mingham.

It’s absolute vile that she is getting this much hate and abuse over some funny parody video. There are some very deluded fans out there which is actually concerning. I hope the police take this seriously and they can track down those involved. The Inghams have a lot to answer for and I just can’t wait until they get their comeuppance they are absolutely loathsome!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
It's the same hotel Kate Murnane stayed in. Disgusted that visit Dubai gave them this holiday. Have they declared it as gifted?
I've messaged visit Dubai to see why they think it's acceptable to basically reward Chris with a free holiday

Sunseeker

In tonight’s vlog. Lazy said to Zelda ready to see your first grandson? Doesn’t she mean second?

leni18

VIP Member
Got to laugh, explains everything doesn't it. The fake comment saying she saw them at airport and going to lapland ?? them wearing their awful ifam jumpers to cover up where they were and looking shifty, just shows how much everything is getting to them and the depths they have to go too when they go away because they know people won't tolerate their gloating when Creepy has done so much wrong and Sarah being such a nasty piece of work. They just look so funny. Here Sarah your like a child writing your own fake comments. In the words of Creepy such fooools

F

FamHam

I think they would have pre-filmed some video if they knew they were going to miss an upload.

TwinnieMam

How is this man still on the Internet. It’s terrifying how many young girls are idolising him and he’s still loving the attention. The comments he gets on his instagram from young girls saying they love them, that he’s amazing and a great husband blah blah and he has the nerve to ‘heart’ their comment, it sickens me. And don’t get me started on his own late night chai fam following. Wonder how many kids stay up late to be part of his chats.
Sarah is setting such a bad example to her own daughters and female fans of what’s acceptable from a husband. Please let there be an end to these two being online soon.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can Mia be a tattle mascot.
❄ ?❄?❄?❄
@nosnowtheylied is brilliant!!!!! ?

They played us all Mia, they played us all.
It’s almost like the troll account is being trolled ?

C45D0994-C3F4-47D3-B733-A4680A026C37.jpeg

Reactions: 17

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Creepy spent a lot of the vlog looking like he was fighting the urge to cry, somthing is going on for sure.

Happy holiday inghams :)!

Clarabelle76

That's got to be Sarah
Ha ha ha ha she couldn’t have made it more obvious without actually signing her own name at the end!

I don't for a second beleive this ifam member is a school teacher. Holiday companies aren't charging more because they are evil its basic economics. Also the inghams do virtually nothing cultural or of merit on holiday.
View attachment 2602
‘I am a schoolteacher’ and ‘family time is important’ then ‘thank you for your wise words’ what’s the schoolteachers name? Mrs Wise Owl? Bore off Sarah really, it’s so obvious you have about 14 YouTube and 10 Twitter tabs open on your laptop spitting venom about your estranged Aunt whilst Chris starts actually leaking face grease beside you.

If they’d thought long and hard about it and made the decision then they don’t need to further justify it by creating pretend accounts using multiple pretend personalities to back it up.

They really are a very self obsessed pair, Daily Travel Vloggers that are unable to vlog daily or disclose their destination, it’s actually laughable.

• Heart

poppyflower

ever since the chris fiasco the vlogs got so detached and bad. its all just music video and then 2 minutes of them talking rubbish. they went from a family sharing their experiences and lives, to a family doing daily vlogs whilst trying to hide every inch of their lives through likes, running away and 10 minute music montages of the kids acting mesmerised by whats in front of them, even for makeup shopping at Sephora. why do they even bother anymore. they should just go back to living in private like everyone else and find another income that doesn't destroy their lives, which is what is happening.

emcc98

I find it quite hilarious that Sarah chose to preach to her 12 year old fans about body confidence, and then proceeds to heavily photoshop her pregnant body?

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
Vlog starts with Lazy telling us it's not nice outside and that they had a day off vlogging yesterday. Then she says they have footage to show us from the previous day when they got home.

When they got home from holiday there is a surprise from the two elves (granny Jane done it really) waiting for them in the form of million advent calendars and their advent bags. The two little ones get two LOL Doll calendars each and Isabelle has a makeup one with another that is late in the post.

Then they show yesterday morning. The two elves are in the kitchen sandwiched between two pieces of bread. Esme looks quite tired when she comes into the kitchen.

Back to Lazy and she thanks everyone for watching the Dubai vlogs and for all the positive comments ?. Then she reveals that Jane is coming over to decorate the house whilst they are out as a sooopperrrr dooopppperrrrr surprise for Creepy.

Next Lazy is in the car with Jane. They're off to home bargains to get some things for when they can puke Christmas all over the house. Sarah describes her husband as 'good old Chris', yeah I'm not so sure about that one love.

Back in the car and Lazy has bought the whole of Poundland, B+M and Home Bargins. Next its to Matalan and Lazy tells us that people have pointed out that Esme looks cold (she obviously reads here). I'm like 'no ?? Sherlock (like if you know?)' so she's getting her a coat. Then back in the car and she calls Creepy to ask him to take the girls out after school for another sugar filled nutritious hot chocolate. We get some good closeups of Lazy's face ??

Chris has picked up the girls and they're in Morrisons to get dinner. Back home and the decorating is about to begin. She shows us all the tat including a giant singing Santa which Prinny is clearly terrified of. Someone go and rescue that dog ??.

Chris and the girls get home. He doesn't look none too impressed when he walks in the kitchen and it's really awkward. Sarah done her usual witch laugh. She tells Chris to go and look in the bag on the sofa and there's an elf suit inside for him. He puts it on and he looks even more Creepy than usual. Then the girls come in and they do the mandatory fake excited screams. Isabelle is absolutely petrified (or pretends to be) when she sees their singing Santa and she's like WTF?. She's probably cringing inside that all her friends are going to see this today.

Chris walks in in his elf costume and I dunno why but I completely break down. Admin can remove this bit if they want and I'm sorry to go a bit off topic but I'm just thinking of how many people like him and have allegedly done what he has allegedly done have possibly been employed as elves this year and will be around children. Potentially putting them in danger. I hope CRB checks have been done properly but things just aren't updated enough. I'm sorry but he just shouldn't be allowed near children. He does some weird creepy dancing. And it just makes it ten times worse.

Anyway Sarah films him sitting on the sofa eating dinner in his outfit and then they say goodnight.

Everything is so scripted and fake.

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Oh ffs Lazy it’s purchased not pur-chased!! And anyone else notice Isla digging into the empty gift bag on the sofa to find it OMG....empty..what a shame Isla! Not like you didn’t get enough earlier!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
There’s no mention of #ad #spon #gifted not even in the Down bar. When will they be held accountable !?
It says ad in the top left hand corner of the thumbnail.
Squint and tilt your head ?

Oh tinker bell Jane.... they didn’t get snow in Lapland, but we’re soooo super duper happy you met them in Manchester airport ???
We see you trollin’ Inghams, we see you! ?

D

DramaLlama

How are they going to explain all those 'Mia Lovell' comments now? Just proves what trolls they are. The absolute muppets.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Chris is getting braver,he’s back posting on instagram with his comments back on
I've just seen that - Did you see he put 'Chaifam'... made me shudder.

I see he must be ready to recruit some fans to do some filming for him. All these girls putting hearts on his picture.

Lol Natural shot my arse.... that was posed.