Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Dashing through airports
In and out of "Duty Free"
Through check-in we go
Laughing all the way (Sarah: HAHAHAHAH)
Chris is on Snapchat
Sarah's not very bright.
Oh what fun it is to spend time
In an airport jail tonight!

Reactions: 21

GreaseMop

VIP Member
and.....did you say anything to them, get us any pics etc???
Sadly no pics, I did joke I should have asked for a selfie with them and pretend to be a fan.
At one point he was sat on his own and I had to stop myself from telling him what I thought of him, I think my husband would have killed me if I caused a scene!

D

Departed member 294

The funny thing about their spending is.... i dont know anyone that has been born into money and i know alot of them; that will go shopping everyday for loads of tat.... it shows that sarah is overwhelmed by what theyre earning and just spending for the sake of it.

Seeing as their ‘job’ does not have specific earning each month, i would be very careful if i was them, if you dont need it or at least have been wanting something for a while just use the money and put it into savings !!!

Money shouts, wealth whispers

Hatshepsut

Just watched tonight’s vlog and I see they’re still trying to replicate the Ladbaby format. (dress Creepy up to look even more stupid than usual while Lazy fake laughs until her chins shake)
Surely even the most indoctrinated of the Ifam can see that this is all set up, scripted and rehearsed.

For anyone in doubt check out a vlog from Feb 2017. It is on Charlotte the Magpie Mama channel and is titled...The Ingham Family Vlogging Tips. At about 10:15 Lazy is explaining to anyone thinking of vlogging how they never do anything in one take, even a simple greeting.
So just as we’ve always known, they’re a bunch of fakes and liars who will say and do anything to part their gullible young subscribers from their parents money.
I don’t care how many holidays and presents they give those girls nothing will make up for the fact that they’ve turned their childhood into one big soap opera.

Last edited:

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I'm sat here in agony due to my chornic pain and I'm fuming. I'm a good person and why do I get dumped with all the sh*t? And yet they both sit on there arses all day and get everything handed to them on a plate! They drive around in a car with no MOT and nothing gets done, they have all 3 of there girls in a 4 seat car, again nothing. Take the kids out of school for numerous holidays, nothing. Sarah treats her unborn baby like it's nothing and doesn't give it the right care, nothing and Chris the dirty perv gets no commupance for what he did to them poor girls! Makes me so bloody angry!

• Heart

Dragon100

Chatty Member
I was home-schooled. Sarah is not disciplined enough to make the kids study lol.
Sarah home schooling, she can't even count her Christmas trees. She needed to go shopping with granny Jane to Christmas up the kitchen as they have way to few decorations and only 2 christmas trees in the house! Now let's count them shall we, 1 in each of the three bedrooms, one in the living room, and the one gruesome granny put up at the top of the stairs when the elves 'intruded' (there may be a tree in the dining room - I niether remember or care - so let's assume there is not) so let's count the trees 1, 3, 4, 5, 2 .. yes that's right Sarah 2 go to the top of the class and treat yourself to a nandos!

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I still can't get my head around no proper vlogs until Saturday. This is the family that would sell a kidney if it meant their vlogs were up on time every day. There was an air of awkwardness last night. Chris looked like he was holding back the tears, Isabelle looked liked she'd already had a cry, Isla and Esme just looked confused and Sarah was just Sarah. We all know she's a heartless cow anyway!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Trolls! Not your husband sending allegedly inappropriate messages to young girls?! Oh she makes my blood boil, always someone else’s fault never own up to a mistake either have made ever!

As we all thought
If the girls safety is her main priority why is she still with Chris? Why is she letting Isabelle go off alone with him ect? I wouldn't trust him round her with the way he always calls her stuff like gorgeous but never refers to Sarah like that. The fact he hid under her bed, that she's always the thumbnail. In my eyes it's creepy!

• Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
What happened to him when they were stopped in Australia? Is there a vlog?
It was on his "Hell No" video, now deleted. It was hilarious to watch, makes it even funnier knowing he's in Dubai now and probably shitting himself at the thought of being caught.

Message for Chris - if you'd have apologised and sought help, and you and Sarah had acted with a bit more humility, you wouldn't be in this position. You deserve everything you are getting. You had a choice and you chose greed over morality, and to throw a 16 year old victim under the bus.

Reactions: 20

Tublet83

VIP Member
All I can say is days like today unites why we are here in the first place - REPORT, REPORT, REPORT

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Do you like how they wore hoodies to get people to think they're in a cold country ? kind of doesn't work when you can see there's very little on underneath (ie. Vest tops/swimsuit). Very silly of them.

They read on here, they got caught out instantly, and now they're hiding vlogs until they're back... Definitely a sponsored trip, so they'll mention that "they weren't allowed to release the videos until a certain date because that's what the sponsor wanted". When we all know that's total bs. I sincerely hope everyone is reporting them to Dubai authorities...

Chris was squirming. I felt sorry for Isabelle (ps. If you look at the reflection of Isabelle's glasses, you can tell they're in Dubai by the view they have) because she's once again having to deal with all this upheaval, but is well aware of the reasons why.

One good thing though... With Dubai's cultural laws, there'll be no skinny dipping for creepy!

uwu

VIP Member
Going back to extreme amount of presents she buys the girls at Christmas, has she never heard of quality over quantity? I'd rather buy my daughter a really nice present or two than 100 presents of utter tat.

Tublet83

VIP Member
After dropping my neice at school this morning, christmas jumper day, who did i spot... wearing thier family merch christmas jumper.
They sent one of the girls into school wearing their tatty merch?! Surprised Sarah didnt have her car boot open in the playground flogging it delboy style.

So so tacky

Saw this on real inghams

Attachments

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Something isn’t right.
For the family that go all out with holiday reveal that was almost a prison break style get away.
In the dead of the night in an unmarked car with curtains twitching ?. It was very odd and very, very un Ingham....

I almost feel like they’re playing cat and mouse and trying to get to their destination with nobody on Twitter or social media “getting there first” so to speak,
giving accommodation or companies warnings in advance ?

But hey, if Chris didn’t end up in the slammer this time all’s well that ends well..
For now ??

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Nice to see when Sarah is at home she is happy to complain about being in pain with the pregnancy (I suspect this is made up/over exaggerated just to fill some time in the vlogs); yet when they’re in Dubai she can walk miles and miles in the heat.