Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady in Wales

Oh ffs Lazy it’s purchased not pur-chased!! And anyone else notice Isla digging into the empty gift bag on the sofa to find it OMG....empty..what a shame Isla! Not like you didn’t get enough earlier!
I noticed that too! She’s getting to be a little spoilt madam!! Her behaviour has deteriorated rapidly since the Chris scandal was exposed. She constantly interrupts and speaks over people and her screeching earlier woke my dog up and made him jump so high. She’s like a bloody hyena!

Also, Isabelle couldn’t act more awkward if she tried! I find that I’m cringing at her cringeworthy performance! It’s her that I feel the most sorry for as she is at an age when parents get so embarrassing and you can see that she is struggling so hard now to join in with the fiasco that is going on around her!

Reactions: 17

Hatshepsut

visit dubai but not show us dubai thank you inghams i really want to visit dubai because of you showing us legoland and the hotel. Incredible
Before you think about visiting Dubai read an article in the Telegraph by Alex Proud.
Who does this remind you of?
0CCD1966-AACE-402D-8002-86F8271C8701.jpeg

Reactions: 16

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Smug Sarah gets better and better ? Unique fam, if you are on here (which you probably are from the video content), I want to shake your hand! My highlights:

- Drop that towel
- "Visiting someone in prison".... "so I just got back from visiting my brother!!"
- Christmas cottage reveal

Legendary!

M

Member 658

Chris's hat must have merged with his scalp by now as it's rarely off, you'd think a man who supposedly has OCD over cleaning would start by binning those rancid hats. For a clean freak he's one dirty b@gger in more ways than one.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I did actually just see that video and think exactly the same thing. Although no-one is suggesting Chris is a serial killer. In fact, not being a murderer is probably one of his only redeeming features :unsure::LOL:
Well, he did murder his youtube career.

Last edited:
D

Departed member 294

She keeps saying they learnt so much more than being in school, but fails to say what they actually learnt.

Here’s a clue Sarah, jack shit.

Zelda18

VIP Member
What really grates on me about the whole opening presents thing is that they’re coached (obviously) into saying thankyou after every single present. I can imagine if one of them forgets, Sarah is like “WHAT DO YOU SAY AGAIN!!!” We must show our ifam how appreciative you are.

Then Chris replies with “you’re welcome booboo” or “you’re welcome babe, gorgeous” or something similar. It was sickening and cringeworthy.

As a parent I would never expect my children to thank me after every single gift I would just tell them to say at the end.

Oh and as someone mentioned I really wish they would just admit that Isabelle is no longer into dolls. She’s a teenager and peer pressure is very real.
FFS Do they think the little 5yrs old are really going to cry because one of their idols is no longer into LOL dolls.

I remember one of the vlogs when they went to New York and the first thing the kids Esme and Isla especially wanted to do was look for LOL dolls.
They went into this toy store and they only had 2 left. Sarah didn’t buy as she didn’t want Isabelle to be left out.
Spoilt little madam Isla got into a right strop.
I was like seriously, Isabelle would be that worried that she couldn’t get a lol doll. Oh my days ?

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
5 min blog today... def something going on!
Just me or does Chris look nervous as hell on that video?

He’s also got a New York City subway baseball cap on.... has he worn that before? I think they’re in Dubai and trying to throw people off the scent.

If you watch just Chris the whole video he looks like he’s about to burst into tears at any moment and doesn’t say a word except when dumbarse tries to use a big one she doesn’t know.

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
OH MY GOODNESS IM SUPER DUPER EXCITED TO SEE SARAH IN HER BRIDESMAID DRESS!!!!!!

Anyone know will Chris be wearing the elf suit or a tuxedo?!

Will he be vlogging from the isle?! ?

Trying to shag the bridesmaid* after the reception
(*i didn’t say which one)

Man I’m almost as excited about this wedding as I am about Lapland!

Views will skyrocket for sure.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
This baby is just another pay cheque for them. Referring to him as 'it' just shows how unattached they are

• Heart

Becky112

What was wrong with islas purple coat that she needed to buy her one as well as Esme's. Esme needed one I get that but whenever I see isla she always has a coat it's like she just spends for the sake of spending! And didn't Isla get an all in one litrally the other day and Esme got a hat that actually haven't seen her wear yet! Esme gets one coat she has to freeze in till December, meanwhile isla has about 6 winter coats ? weird

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I think something has definitely gone down. They've never missed a vlog with the exception of the day after the allegations came to light. Yesterday vlog led us to believe they'd be some kind of reveal today then nothing. Izzy looked liked she'd been crying too

lexiloo

VIP Member
Hilarious and im only a couple of minutes in "you've not been telling people to drop the towel again have you Chris" LOL

Clarabelle76

I’m not convinced that all this isn’t a way to simply increase interest level and this veiws in the long run, they are completely immoral, so if someone suggested making things look a bit stressed or strained would generate more interest and a huge number of views on Saturday plus increased subs for newer folk just out of curiosity, I think every tiny thing they do is planned despite her being shite at lying, I really do think that this is all fabricated, he’s got enough experience and I dare say extra material to make some sort of a vlog or patchy video up, I’m convinced that they are doing all of this in a planned attempt to increase suspense, veiws and subs nothing more as that is all they care about ultimately, income.

I see that Mia Lovell the ‘gobsmacked’ little IFAM has since last night got her law degree ? I was convinced it was Sarah but it has to be the venomous haggard Granny doesn’t it ? ahhh I really enjoy the fact that they know they’ve been rumbled, absolute twats!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

moimoi

VIP Member
I like how Sarah said the girls were finishing off school work i.e. all the work they were given to do during their trip.

Lady in Wales

Are they actually home-schooling? The kids barely even get time to indulge in hobbies or develop their interests as it is. They have to be constantly on the go and doing something sooper dooper exciting. God forbid they sit and read, draw, join a club (I know they did dance or gymnastics or something but do they even go most weeks with all of the weeks away?), hang out with friends etc.
Every Christmas they get loads of craft type things to do, and Sarah always says how much her children enjoy doing activities like that, yet they all disappear after Christmas and you never see the kids doing any of them.

My opinion of this family drastically changed when I saw a vlog of Isla’s birthday where she opened 3 back packs, one after another. A few weeks later they were in the airport waiting to go on yet another holiday and they took Isla into a shop and bought another brand new back pack. They are just so wasteful and instead of utilising what they already have, they just go out and buy more and now the children expect it.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Catching up on the last couple of Blogs and actually nearly switched off. That Santa Claus would have been unplugged within 5 minutes if that was my kitchen. I've seen the lad baby comments above and agree, except Sarah thinks she's ladbaby, pulling the 'pranks' on Chris. I don't know how but she actually somehow makes Chris seem likeable (and I can't stand him)

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
She's just been shamelessly plugging their ridiculous video on an "Elf on the Shelf" Facebook group. Got deleted within minutes.

Anything to get those views up Sarah! Feeling the pinch this Christmas are we?