Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

DramaLlama

Sarah says they need to get to bed because they have a 'cram-packed' day of fun tomorrow :rolleyes: What time did we think the flight back was? I was under the impression the other vloggers were on quite short trips.

Little Miss

Has anyone contacted Insta about Chris? It's very possible he is using that platform for more grooming.
Not much point, they won't do anything. I reported a hate page about Jess and according to Instagram it doesn't break their terms and conditions.

• There's another family on YouTube that are clearly trying to be the Inghams(Gibson Vlogs). Why would you aspire to be like them?
    Can't watch the Gibson, the mother irritates me the kids might be cute and grateful at the minute but wait till a couple of years, they'll be spoilt brats like the ingham girls

whatamess123

VIP Member
Haven't watched them in ages as as they're just so grim, but so glad to see them looking utterly awkward! That's not the faces of people who are just keeping things a surprise:unsure: Hope they have a shitty few days!
I think that`s a given.This (non) "surprise" has to be their biggest fail to date! 5 minutes?? Guess they had to put up something ,keep the pennies rolling in.

She says it like that's really impressive that they have only been taken out of school a handful of times in a year. Well sarah, my parents took me out of school 0 times in my whole school life. They took their holidays when we were off school, because that's just what parents have to do. Don't like it, don't keep having kids.:rolleyes:
Or making yawn fest vlogs!

Inkling95

More lies again Lazy?
Didn’t they pull the girls out of school from the 4th to 6th of July this year when they ran away from the Creepy fallout, first to that Premier Inn then to Forest Holidays?
Esme also missed school for her birthday on 20th June, and didn’t Isla miss her first day back in September after the Australia fiasco.
Who wants to get blocked for correcting her? Any volunteers?

karmacoma

Chatty Member
The creep is acknowledging posting on his IG ... first time since July ?
AB6261AE-32BC-4214-BC0E-06EEA96519DF.jpeg

Back posting, is what that was meant to say ?