Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raccoonlivesmatter

'I think you must have got us mixed up with another family' Is she taking the piss!?!?! Sarah is really biting tonight...View attachment 2676View attachment 2677View attachment 2678
This 100% thing annoys me slightly. She's clearly talking here about 100% this school year - y'know, the one that started not even 3 months ago.

Now, we all know Isla was a day late back, so not quite full attendance and Izzy was off with her tonsillitis. However, lets for a minute assume she's right and it's 100% full attendance for 3 months... how is that in any way at all impressive?

Now, not to brag or anything, but in 5 full years of High School i was off school a grand total of 2 days - and that was for an accident which happened at school.

I know not everyone is like that, but my point is you shouldn't strive for 3 months of full attendance!

Reactions: 15

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Surely by now she would be seeing things the way they are, that he’s ruined any future chance they have at making a bigger name for themselves. That he’s ruined any future holidays they have and having to keep it a secret, sponsorship deals, getting sent freebies, the list goes on. If that was me I’m sure by now there would be some sense of what in the actual world am I doing with him, and beginning to despise him. And I would be questioning why the hell are we doing this as a job. It can’t be much fun and always seems like such a chore for them. Wouldn’t wish in the world to live a life like they do. Certainly when a new baby comes along too there’s only so much of sitting on your backside feeding a baby, sleepless nights and not being able to do things as easily as they can just now to factor in also. They never seem to have long term plans like other people I have watched always last minute.com for everything

GiggleBee

VIP Member
It's got to be Dubai! They're terrified someone will report Chris hence not announcing where they are! They'll be nothing special about the vlog on Saturday! I wonder how they'll do this though with being 3 days behind!
The girls looked so serious through the whole of that 'vlog' (well the bit I watched anyway, got bored after about 3 mins!)

youtubewatcher303

This bitch is terrifying, she desperately needs sunlight and mascara. For real. At first, I couldn't pinpoint who she reminds me of, then I realized she's like an albino Trunchbull. I know, I'm going to hell for slating someone's looks....sue me.

Weemcgee

Tonight’s video may as well have just been Sarah on her own, the girls were clearly told not to speak and chris just sat there like his sweaty, gormless self.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Sign said pregnant people not to go on. Soooooo of course Sarah goes on it. She’s an idiot

The big intruder was elf on the shelf and again issy is sitting there like wtf feigning excitement. Weird that their vlog title is that rather than anything Dubai related. At this point I think they def had their sponsorship cancelled. Although they’ll still be paid as it will have had a contract.

Last edited:

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
Did anyone notice the oldest daughters face on the merry go round (having brain fog and her name has slipped my memory) . She looked bored as anything , then once she realises the camera is on her, She does a massive smile. Have to say, it’s exhausting being an Ingham!

Teddybear1958

VIP Member
Oh The Inghams they are so frightful
Ifam think they are delightful
A camera is the way to go
They will show they will show they will show.

Chris and Sarah there is no stopping
Buying crap when they go shopping
most days they have to go
they will show they will show they will show

This Family seem unaware
most people they just dont care
Chris and Sarah are quiet insane
bringing in Granny Jane.

In the kitchen Santa is looming
Lame distraction from Minghams grooming
but us on here all know
Off Youtube they must go
They have to go they must Go end of show

Hatshepsut

Thread suggestion:-
#16 Come On Ifam Sheepie, Go And Google Creepy, Just One Quick Seach Will Have You Throwing Out The Merch.

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
Their actions this week and the fact they have stayed silent should indicate to even the dumbest IFAM that they have something to hide. Oh sorry, did I forget? None of them have a brain because they're too busy projectile puking praise and love on Creepy and Lazy. If they even had one brain cell between them they would see right through the (very visible) cracks. All they had to do was make some excuse about wifi or internet as someone said earlier. Hope they'll be a funeral for the channel; I'd quite happily throw it in a hole and spit on its grave.

They've both had numerous opportunities to rectify this now. Chris could've just admitted what he done when it first came out and apologised. Maybe he could've gone to rehab or joined Izzy in therapy and shown at least a small amount of remorse. He could've started to build his reputation by now and I would've had a tiny bit more respect for him for doing that but no, he had to spin a web of lies about being banged up in HMP Australia. I've never believed a word of that. He doesn't have the guts to admit his faults. Sarah could've left with the girls and escaped. Started a new life. So many brave women do it every single year. They've completely gone into denial and look where it's got them.

They're both completely blinded by the sponsors and the money.

• Heart

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
I’m disgusted and so upset that this family have been sent on a sponsored trip. They’re getting away with far too much. When will it end?!?? It’s just frustrating me now.

Inkling95

Well now it’s official that that Mia Lovell account is definitely someone from their “team”. If that’s not enough evidence to show the Ifam how dodgy they all are, idk what is...

clm77

Ok so a little digging on YouTube and I think its def Dubai. Look at the walls in the pic and of course the seats are there.
dubi.png

dubidu.png

It's me

Iconic Member
Can Mia be a tattle mascot.
❄ ?❄?❄?❄
@nosnowtheylied is brilliant!!!!! ?

They played us all Mia, they played us all.
It’s almost like the troll account is being trolled ?

View attachment 2665
That's hilarious...
Chris special hug, Sarah eating the whole bucket of KFC! Just like watching a smug Sarah!

All these trolls around!

Reactions: 14

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
visit dubai but not show us dubai thank you inghams i really want to visit dubai because of you showing us legoland and the hotel. Incredible

TopsyKreets

Going back to extreme amount of presents she buys the girls at Christmas, has she never heard of quality over quantity? I'd rather buy my daughter a really nice present or two than 100 presents of utter tat.
This. 100%. When I was a kid (not much older the Isla) my parents didn't have a lot of money for Christmas, in fact my mom saved up throughout the year so we could have gifts. She was able to save around 1k. She would get us (my sister and I) 2 really nice gifts, some clothes, a few cheaper gifts, and then things needed for school and ect. When I was around Issys age my parents had money, and even then my mom stuck with the same 2 nice gifts, clothes, a few cheaper gifts, and school needed stuff. She did throw in a few not cheap but not expensive things also. My parents at that age had more money then the Inghams could hope to have, and yet never once spoiled us like what the Inghams do. I showed my mom the videos, and all she could say was "About 80% of that will end up in a closet or trash bin by January."

raccoonlivesmatter

At the start of day 2 she said ‘I’m uploading loads of Instagram photos and stories’ which she didn’t. So I think something may have happened whilst there as obviously changed her mind.
Maybe they were told they had to pay for the trip afterall!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
I hope the sponsorship fell through while they were out there. How embarrassing.

Isabelle's gulp during that 'hostage' video said it all really- It reminded me of some kind of Criminal mind's episode where they are being forced to read a script.

Sarah probably want's to save face and is running with the lie. Was the ASA contacted in the end?